Author Topic: NEW VIDEO DAZ DILLINGER - TEAR DROPS.. CHECK IT OUT...  (Read 936 times)

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
NEW VIDEO DAZ DILLINGER - TEAR DROPS.. CHECK IT OUT...
« on: August 11, 2009, 07:58:13 AM »

EnzoUK

Re: NEW VIDEO DAZ DILLINGER - TEAR DROPS.. CHECK IT OUT...
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 08:01:11 AM »
dope
Twitter: @EnzoUK

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 08:06:14 AM »
Hey Daz I just remembered this shit right now. You owe me $15. I preordered your CD a few years back DPGC: You Know What I'm Throwing Up from 101 Distribution and I never received a CD nor a refund. I hope we can resolve this matter without conflict. Get back at me.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 08:39:13 AM »
Hey Daz I just remembered this shit right now. You owe me $15. I preordered your CD a few years back DPGC: You Know What I'm Throwing Up from 101 Distribution and I never received a CD nor a refund. I hope we can resolve this matter without conflict. Get back at me.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 06:52:10 PM »
up

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 07:21:10 PM »
wack
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 07:22:02 PM »

hey Daz what happened to that MAKAVELI AND DILLINGER cd you were selling?  didn't you charge people 50 bucks and never refund the $$$?  that's how you treat your fans???

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 07:25:47 PM »
hack some were sayin they were charged 500?
were them pac vocals even unreleased? lol

hey Daz what happened to that MAKAVELI AND DILLINGER cd you were selling?  didn't you charge people 50 bucks and never refund the $$$?  that's how you treat your fans???

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 07:34:57 PM »

dante benz paid 500

my homeboy paid 40 + 10 for s&h (so 50) and he NEVER got refunded lol

wonder how Daz didnt get sued for that shit

it's nice to see karma hit him though - he's now a net emcee lmao

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 07:36:29 PM »
lol
ay hack you think hes dissin slaughterhouse....i mean the only person hes dissin is crooked
(why wouldnt he say go listen to slaughterhouse as if they arent spitters, when he meant it in a way as go listen to some other shit thats better than mine?)

dante benz paid 500

my homeboy paid 40 + 10 for s&h (so 50) and he NEVER got refunded lol

wonder how Daz didnt get sued for that shit

it's nice to see karma hit him though - he's now a net emcee lmao
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »
Yeah Daz, I watched this a little while ago, great video.

That Public Enemiez project is nice! It ain't a real summer without a Daz album, real talk.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2009, 08:53:09 PM »
album was dope, shit caught me off guard...its good to know daz can still put it down and make a decent album.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 09:20:17 PM »
LOL yea i remember all those albums daz would hype up and would never put out.  so people really got jipped from that shit huh? wow

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 09:26:47 PM »
LOL yea i remember all those albums daz would hype up and would never put out.  so people really got jipped from that shit huh? wow

yep

Eventually 7 of 8 songs leaked to the internet and the last one became forgotten  (187um)

thats why ill never buy another release of his again.  i'll DL whatever good songs he has....haven't herad many lately.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 10:42:17 PM »
nice song