Author Topic: do you think game will be remembered?  (Read 398 times)

Hell´s Angel

do you think game will be remembered?
« on: August 09, 2009, 04:01:36 PM »
game willl be remembered if he would retire today?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: do you think game will be remembered?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 04:04:45 PM »
not on the same level as 2pac, ice cube and others on that level
his bi polar shit might be remembered moreso than his muzik
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

2euce 7even

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 12:22:54 AM »
yes, mos def.
but if he would die he would blow up more.(dont misunderstand it).

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 12:26:55 AM »
yes. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 01:19:36 AM »
I'd say so.

Game is dope as shit. It just sucks were in an error where fans have so much insight on these artists' lives. Makes it to where you can't even discuss a dudes music anymore, we have to hear about his family drama, financial situation (negative or positive), and constant comparisons.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 04:16:53 AM »
Game has a great discography compared to the rest of these lames these days but you notice that he's almost never mentioned in peoples'/magzines... top 10 or whatever. Why ? Well, his first album sounded like GRODT Part 2, DA was another great album but he jacked Dre's flow on almost every track, LAX was the album where he was like himself finally and it sounded good but unfortunately the album was all over the place. He also needs to loose the countless guest appearances because he always emulates the featured rappers flow which again takes from his "credibility". If you ask me he needs a gem, with almost no guest and a top to bottom quality album. I hope he does that with Red.

MediumL

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 04:39:06 AM »
Within the hip hop community yes but as an overall music figure probably not. He'll always have two huge hits in Hate it or love it and how we do so he won't be forgotten anytime soon. However as a rapper he isn't one of the greats and there's a lot of rappersd that would be featured over him in a top 10 of all time list.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 05:03:06 AM »
Within the hip hop community yes but as an overall music figure probably not. He'll always have two huge hits in Hate it or love it and how we do so he won't be forgotten anytime soon. However as a rapper he isn't one of the greats and there's a lot of rappersd that would be featured over him in a top 10 of all time list.

Adding on to that comment, he'd be remember for being a former G-unit artist with a butterfly tatt and Bi-polar act!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 07:20:53 AM »
yeah dude put out 3 album and has long ass encyclopedia page.. he done smthin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 07:40:22 AM »
yes, mos def.
i was thinking the same.. u nobody till somebody kills u

Blasphemy

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2009, 09:54:19 AM »
Yes.

Legacy:He'll be remembered as the Artist to finally bring back the West Coast after years of obscurity (Via his debut The Documentary). Many west coast artist were given more attention after the industry realized that their is still money in this area (Doc went 5 plat if I remember correctly). Game may not be considered a great, but will be considered a West Coast Legend (is currently IMO)

Music Wise: The Documentary will be remember as  a Classic album. Its impact will be remembered and will probably be considered his best (mainly do to the additions of Eminem, 50, and Dr. Dre.)

Doctors Advocate - Will be remembered as a return to the 1990s West Coast sound. This will probably be considered his best or second.

LAX - This album would be considered his weakest. It would be seen as many as selling out (do to the themes constantly being about money, cars, and club feel).This would widely
                           be Considered his worse album. Rarely his best.

Personality Wise - This would be a very controversial one. Mainly do his constant beefs, his reactions constantly changing and his treatment of them.His Relationship with Dr. Dre will be a subject
                         of much debate (was he paying respect or was he just riding a niggas dick harder then a diamond), His beef with G-Unit and 50 Cent will be the main 1, the Legitimacy of his
                         involvement with his Debut do to the 50 Cent controversy.Over all this will be his most mixed remembrance.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 10:30:30 AM »
game willl be remembered if he would retire today?

yes, mos def.

you could have made that topic with your main account.
i guess you were afraid to get jumped on ;D

Erik Whitefield

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 03:21:07 PM »
i think he will be rembered to most people because of his beefs with g-unit and for destroying them 
but to me he will always rember as a great misunderstood mc like Joe Budden

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2009, 03:43:04 PM »
i think he will be rembered to most people because of his beefs with g-unit and for destroying them 
but to me he will always rember as a great misunderstood mc like Joe Budden

Get the fuck outta here!!! Game is nowhere near Joe Budden's level and if so I'd gave'em props for being a bitch ass lyrical rapper but he'll just be remembered for his beefs as you said.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme