Author Topic: The Chronic Re-Lit Wal-Mart Edition  (Read 1680 times)

teletomble

Re: The Chronic Re-Lit Wal-Mart Edition
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2009, 01:01:12 PM »
back then

doggystyle album was unfinished and was released due to high pressure

It always had sampling issues.

I mean the album was not finished and was going to be canceled if The LP didn't last at least a Full LPs time. That's why he added all those skits in order for it to make the cut. If it wasn't for the removal of the Next Episode the album would of been a full LP with no skits (I saw a pic of the OG pressing it seems they included the skits as their own tracks).

The other left overs were just that, left overs had no plans (been awhile seen I've seen the OG pressing but I think that's correct if memory serves). Then with the Rerelease they had another sampling problem that left tracks off the album. I swear I'd really like to know who had control on that project (both the OG/Rerelease) cause those tracks sound amazing.

Any1 Have A picture Of The OG Pressing?

Blasphemy

Re: The Chronic Re-Lit Wal-Mart Edition
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2009, 06:24:09 PM »
back then

doggystyle album was unfinished and was released due to high pressure

It always had sampling issues.

I mean the album was not finished and was going to be canceled if The LP didn't last at least a Full LPs time. That's why he added all those skits in order for it to make the cut. If it wasn't for the removal of the Next Episode the album would of been a full LP with no skits (I saw a pic of the OG pressing it seems they included the skits as their own tracks).

The other left overs were just that, left overs had no plans (been awhile seen I've seen the OG pressing but I think that's correct if memory serves). Then with the Rerelease they had another sampling problem that left tracks off the album. I swear I'd really like to know who had control on that project (both the OG/Rerelease) cause those tracks sound amazing.

Any1 Have A picture Of The OG Pressing?

Someone bumped a old thread. Check it
Chat posted it.