Author Topic: New article in XXL about young jeezey made me laugh uncontrollably  (Read 212 times)

Jaydc555

Now Im actually a fan of young jeezy,somewhat.He puts out some good music,though I have trouble getting through his albums because all his songs end up sounding the same.Anyways heres a excerpt from the interview...The recession,was a sophistacated conceptual opus that shut up any critic pegging him as a simpleminded gangsta rapper.It captured the apprehesnsion and inner turmoil of a generation staring down the worst economic crisis the country has faced in 75 years and spawn the political rap anthem of the year in my president,a passionate endorsement for barack obama....
WHAT THE FUCK?What album were they listening to????Conceptual opus?The album was no different then his first two, just more songs about drug dealing.And political anthem?LOL.Thats what passes for political saying my president is black,my lambos blue and ill be goddamn if my rims aint too.WOW.I havent heard a rapper get that political since public enemy.
On a side note it got me thinking about how people were complaing about slaughterhouses albums content and it was about nothing.Im sorry but id rather listen to an album full of great lyrics with no real topic then hear 18 songs about the same subject with weak,repetive lyrics.And since when did good beats mean having deep bass?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 10:01:03 PM by Jaydc »

Muhfukka

Re: New aricle in XXL about young jeezey made me laugh uncontrollably
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 04:54:18 PM »
well its a hip hop magazine so you know from the gate its all retarded

Blasphemy

Re: New aricle in XXL about young jeezey made me laugh uncontrollably
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 09:55:11 PM »
well its a hip hop magazine so you know from the gate its all retarded
Pretty much this, but you know how retards are buying into the Obama hype. This is easily one of those moments. So if a guy was to say "I voted 4 obama" while talking about murdering a kid, doing a 10 year bid, and fucking jizzed" and they consider that Political Ideal? They must need to be strapped down and fucked in the ass until they bleed 2 death.

Honestly when you compare that to the likes of Amerikkkaz Most Wanted (One of the albums Widely considered to be the best Political Album around) then you need to die a aids infested death.

lol Which Magizine was this? I'm thinking the Source.

Jaydc555

Re: New article in XXL about young jeezey made me laugh uncontrollably
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 10:01:50 PM »
it says right on the topic,xxl

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: New article in XXL about young jeezey made me laugh uncontrollably
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 10:04:54 PM »
that guys either trolling or being forced to say that shit.