Author Topic: 2Pac This Ain't Livin missing lyrics"I disappear and reappear as the Doggfather"  (Read 1050 times)

woof

This Ain't Livin in the Until The End Of Time album has edited lyrics

missing lyrics are "I disappear and reappear as the Doggfather" and "Throw yo' hands in the air, it's a robbery
Snoop Dogg thinkin Pac, would you ride with me"

clips of the og :

http://www.zshare.net/audio/64082403dd9301d2/

http://www.zshare.net/audio/640849541061597a/

kuruptDPG

thanks for this but is pac dissing snoop or is he randomly just saying it?

Efrain

Well first off those audio clips of the "og" are so degraded you should probably take that with a grain of salt. Second though, if they are in fact the actual lyrics, clearly someone felt they weren't so innocuous considering they went to the extreme of removing them completely from the released song. If it were just a reference to Snoop then why remove it? It was probably a slight at Snoop when they had their falling out, Afeni and Amaru being the fuckheads they are thought it best to go back in time a rewrite history... god forbid someone get offended. Tupac thug angel prophet heal-the-world rose from concrete bullshit.   

OG Hack Wilson

i fucking told you guys
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

woof

Well first off those audio clips of the "og" are so degraded you should probably take that with a grain of salt. Second though, if they are in fact the actual lyrics, clearly someone felt they weren't so innocuous considering they went to the extreme of removing them completely from the released song. If it were just a reference to Snoop then why remove it? It was probably a slight at Snoop when they had their falling out, Afeni and Amaru being the fuckheads they are thought it best to go back in time a rewrite history... god forbid someone get offended. Tupac thug angel prophet heal-the-world rose from concrete bullshit.   

amaru may not be in fault this time, it was Deathrows probably

OG Hack Wilson

amaru may not be in fault this time, it was Deathrows probably
JOHNNY J

any type of death row references were ONLY removed from Johnny J songs on UTEOT. 
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

woof

Lol why would Johnny J remove 'Snoop dogg'?? it doesnt make sense, if it was 'Deathrow' then ok but why 'Snoop dogg'

i think Suge didnt want the snoop reference

OG Hack Wilson

Lol why would Johnny J remove 'Snoop dogg'?? it doesnt make sense, if it was 'Deathrow' then ok but why 'Snoop dogg'

i think Suge didnt want the snoop reference

i don't know WHY, but i can tell you that he was the one who removed it.  he had beef with death row for not paying him so he took off any deaht row references....very childish if you ask me considering the historical context of the songs.

still, RIP JJ

Efrain

Suge would want the Snoop reference if it was a slight to him, Johnny J wouldn't. He probably removed it because he knew it was a diss. Still, that rewriting history stuff is bullshit. And I'm sure if Amaru was so concerned with preserving the authenticity and integrity of the music all they would have to to is tell Johnny J to cut the crap and stop editing lyrics. 

OG Hack Wilson

Suge would want the Snoop reference if it was a slight to him, Johnny J wouldn't. He probably removed it because he knew it was a diss. Still, that rewriting history stuff is bullshit. And I'm sure if Amaru was so concerned with preserving the authenticity and integrity of the music all they would have to to is tell Johnny J to cut the crap and stop editing lyrics. 

Amaru doesn't care about editing Pac's lyrics

'trick dont give a fuck"  (Kurupt don't give a fuck)

"big ballin ass nigga named trice"   (not Syke)

"in 99 im packin two now"   (1993)

those fucking assclowns at Amaru are only about money and generating bullshit "alive" theories  like the outro on Better Dayz.

fucking scumbags runnin that label. 

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

No kidding...what do they have planned for future 2Pac releases??  WideAwake has one scheduled for next year, which i think they can release with or without Amaru's permission, due to the court order.  But Amaru hasn't released a new Pac album since "Pac's Life", which is over 2 years old.  With all these leaks lately, it's obvious there's plenty more in the vault.  What are they waiting for?  Every year that goes by, less and less people want to hear 2pac.  A couple of the teenagers I talk to about rap have no interest in 2Pac and most people label him as 'old school'.  Now if Amaru would have released these tracks in 98, in a big box set or something like people wanted, it would've sold millions....not anymore.

OG Hack Wilson

No kidding...what do they have planned for future 2Pac releases??  WideAwake has one scheduled for next year, which i think they can release with or without Amaru's permission, due to the court order.  But Amaru hasn't released a new Pac album since "Pac's Life", which is over 2 years old.  With all these leaks lately, it's obvious there's plenty more in the vault.  What are they waiting for?  Every year that goes by, less and less people want to hear 2pac.  A couple of the teenagers I talk to about rap have no interest in 2Pac and most people label him as 'old school'.  Now if Amaru would have released these tracks in 98, in a big box set or something like people wanted, it would've sold millions....not anymore.

lol @ 2pac being old school - i wonder what those fuckers think about Rakim or Kool G Rap, or Ice Cube lmao

JohnnyL

lol @ 2pac being old school - i wonder what those fuckers think about Rakim or Kool G Rap, or Ice Cube lmao

Yeah.  Unfortunately, rap is genre where all too often even the fans don't have any sense of it's history.   ::)

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
The clips are so bad you can barely make out what is being said.

Also the context of what's being said if that's what Pac is supposed to be saying makes zero sense.

In the first verse Pac is talking about how he never touched that bitch and the NY robbery.. but then is supposed to all of sudden change to saying Snoop Dogg would you ride with me?

Then the 2nd verse is talking about injustice and things being fucked up in the perspective of talking to a street kid.. soak up some game from your big homie.. so Pac is saying he gonna reincarnate into the Doggfather.. that's some funny shit.

Does anyone that believes this actually listen to the song yet??? Lol

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

OG Hack Wilson

he does say dogg fatha