Author Topic: atheism  (Read 4522 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: atheism
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 06:26:45 PM »
Talks about dinosaurs and alligators.
People didn't know about dinosaurs back then
Yet it's mentioned in The Bible...

Blasphemy

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 07:27:35 PM »
Talks about dinosaurs and alligators.
People didn't know about dinosaurs back then
Yet it's mentioned in The Bible...

Considering the bible was written by man (probably by a liars hand) its very likely they had no true concept of history. Mainly cause of the fact no carbon dating. So they took a guess..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 10:20:07 PM »
But like you say, since they had no true concept of history, and no knowledge of dinosaurs or such animals as crocodiles, how could they still manage to write it out...see by sayin' all that, ya'll provin' my point..

Quick, 'Bible Study', when someone would ask about dinosaurs.....they would refer them too Behemoth. I don't know if they really dinosaurs or not, they sound like alligators to me.

Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
Behemoth...Dinosaurs?
With Thee...Cavemen?

I say an alligator
Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews (tendons) of his stones are wrapped together.

Dinosaur..
His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.

Alligator..
Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed (water plants), and fens (wetland).
The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

BUT, it does say this..
He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
So whatever the fuckin' thang is, only God could kill him, and knowing how big dinosaurs is, it makes perfect sense, ain't no human man killing that shit..

So whatever the fuckin' thang was, is was beastly..

Anddddd to the lying man who wrote the book with NO knowledge of dinosaurs, talked about SOME BEAST....and with our knowledge today KNOW about dinosaurs.....sooooooooooo....

AND now I just wrote alllllllllllllll that shit to Atheists who prolly don't give a fuck anyways......all that just to defend. What the fuck.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 10:43:42 PM »
most of these so called born again or believing christians still buy into all that ''the earth is 10.000 years old bullshit". the science community talks about the earth being around 4.5 billion years old and they're actually pretty united in that belief. i think its pretty clear how these religious fanatics operate. these muthafuccas dont use reason or logic when they go about explaining shit. all they have is some seriously fucced up book that has been rewritten, revised and edited over a billion times. the most bizarre thing about it is that people still take it seriously...despite all the shit we know now...and even if u tried to use logic and live your life by this book it's fuccin impossible. This shit is filled with contradictions. And Quiet...behemoth a dinosaur...tail movin like a cedar is alligator...are you serious? wtf homie. No one said dinosaurs was killed by men. Ever thought about weather conditions?. A giant asteroid perhaps. A gang of shit could've went down.

ikke

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2009, 03:43:07 AM »
QT there refering to satan and shitj with behemoth.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2009, 05:05:56 AM »

You don't need to have a religious belief to believe in god though and while I don't follow any religious book, some atheists are just as fanatical and just as crazy as any religious zealot. The fact is that athiesm too literally, just as religion can be too taken to insane levels, is very dangerous but the most outspoken of atheists are usually the most pig headed, arrogant people you are likely to meet. If you feel enlightened by being an atheist, then cool, however athiesm has also been used as a weapon with devastating results. Yet the myth promulgated by a hardcore section and with it parroted by others is that it's atheists who are the peaceful ones and religious people who are the danger to society. This is partly built on the fact of course that the republican party for instance has been re branded away from it's original ideology into a swarm of right wing religious nuts, however that betrays the truths of history. Of course I don't have any proof that god exists beyond just my own faith, my own belief, my own feeling but why do atheists being so "enlightened" find it necessary to go after anyone who has any faith in god. It feels like an insecurity on their part and seems somewhat ironic when you consider that bible bashers are chastised.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2009, 08:21:53 AM »
damn str8 talk^^

ikke

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2009, 08:29:47 AM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA , WATCHING SOME SHOW WITH SOME RETARD TELLING KIDS DINOSAURS LIVED THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.
THAT SHIT IS SO FUCKING FUNNY.

He's ruining kids, Is that even legal?

It's goddamn funny.

"1 thing I Don't like about dinosaurs is that satan uses them to tell you lies"

"When your playing with dinosaurs with your friends tell them 'did you know dinosaurs lived side by side with the humans"

"If Dinosaurs lived millions of years ago why do they apear on so many art work of ancient civilisations"

It made my day ;D

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2009, 08:45:39 AM »
tell em qt man they listening they just don't know

ikke

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2009, 08:54:19 AM »
tell em qt man they listening they just don't know
If the bible stories are true it's still stolen from other stories ::)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 09:07:12 AM »
how do you fgure this ikke?And what stories?

ikke

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2009, 09:13:16 AM »
how do you fgure this ikke?And what stories?
Genisis was based on a sumerian story about the creation of the earth.
The world was created by a snake god...
Snake... Sound familiar :P?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 09:28:10 AM »
you have ben drinking to much :P :-* :laugh:

ikke

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2009, 09:32:36 AM »
you have ben drinking to much :P :-* :laugh:
yes I'VE been drinking too much ::)

The original genisis was about the same story but there was a snake god, and to 'mock' the older religion the snake was made an evil.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 09:40:43 AM »
okay so anser me this how did we get here ikke you seem to be missing the point,we are here,so how did we get here ikke?