Author Topic: atheism  (Read 4520 times)

ikke

Re: atheism
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2009, 09:43:36 AM »
okay so anser me this how did we get here ikke you seem to be missing the point,we are here,so how did we get here ikke?
Evolution

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2009, 09:56:56 AM »
and what started evolution?

ikke

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2009, 10:03:54 AM »
and what started evolution?
ROFL
+1 for making me laugh

Evolution will be there as long as there is something to evolve.
Like there has always been Hydrogen and Helium (first 2 elements present in the universe)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2009, 10:53:25 AM »
and WHO made those two things...............

ikke

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2009, 11:30:38 AM »
and WHO made those two things...............
The Big bang, But does something have to be created?

And evolution is a law, like gravity. Where there's matter there's gravity

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2009, 11:33:59 AM »
yeah but your not getting the point everythin comes from something like what came first the chicken or the egg?If the chicken came first then what made the chicken and if the egg came first who made the egg?see what I am getting at?There has to be something that caused all this,where you will go there with me at least?

ikke

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2009, 11:39:58 AM »
yeah but your not getting the point everythin comes from something like what came first the chicken or the egg?If the chicken came first then what made the chicken and if the egg came first who made the egg?see what I am getting at?There has to be something that caused all this,where you will go there with me at least?
Egg came first, dinosaurs laid eggs way before chickens existed ::)

By that logic, god has to be created to.....

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2009, 11:42:53 AM »
very good(hey qt anyway He can come in) now I know you don't want to admit there is a God but will you give me this much that there is something up there that was there when the dinoc were here?Cuz the dinos didn't just get here on their own..........

ikke

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2009, 11:46:31 AM »
very good(hey qt anyway He can come in) now I know you don't want to admit there is a God but will you give me this much that there is something up there that was there when the dinoc were here?Cuz the dinos didn't just get here on their own..........
It started with simple bacteria that evolved over billions of years to more complicated organisms.
Early fish didn't even have a digestion system, they just had alot of other bacteria's helping to digest the food

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2009, 11:57:31 AM »
^^you guys are going in circles with no end in sight.

I dont necessarily believe in God, and I for damn sure dont believe in any particular religion. For one, I dont believe God made man.  I believe we are relatively insignificant in the greater picture of the worlds history. Religion seems to give man a much more important role then they really carry. We will be extinct one day like damn near every other species thats ever existed.  The world will go on, and not miss us.  I do however understand Queens question of where did we come from.  Not man in particular, but all of this.  I wonder myself sometimes.  I believe in evolution, without a doubt. Its seems pretty obvious.  Obvious enough that the human mind can understand it.  But really, where did EVERYthing come from?  How was the universe created?  Its a question we simply dont KNOW the answer to.  The problem I have with religion is that it creates a baseless answer rather then just admitting that nobody knows.  There is NO PROOF of God, Jesus, or any of the nonsense in the Bible.  It is there solely for those who want answers...to questions that can not be answered by us.  Its comforting to feel as if SOMEone knows whats going on.  But the truth is, none of us do.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 11:59:09 AM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2009, 12:11:35 PM »
okay daygo but see the point is we did come from sowewhere......right?Like I can't prove that there is a God,like you can't prove there isn't a God,I see part of yalls basic idea and that so we humans don't get enough credit for what we do but daygo I don't believe we are here for nothing,it makes it seem you are flirting with depression daygo and that worries me a little.............

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2009, 12:13:17 PM »
we make a difference daygo,you make a difference(now perhaps we don't get enough credit for what we do)but still we can't possibly be here for nothing,cmon guys surely you don't believe that............that is just plain suicide thinking...............

ikke

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2009, 12:18:54 PM »
Jesus has existed.
his divine powers have not, He was human like you and I.

QS, do we need to have a purpose for everything?
I mean I masturbate daily, but there's no reason for it.

Daygo you make some interesting ponts there, we don't know anything about before the big bang.

My theory is that the big bang was caused because of the end of a previous universe, the universe colapsed and from the force created by that colapse another universe was created.

There might be a god, but definatly not as the bible describes it.
Because afterall it's just guessing what the religions do.

But I would still like to say, if you think evolution is bullshit you should kill yourself

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2009, 12:20:20 PM »
okay daygo but see the point is we did come from sowewhere......right?Like I can't prove that there is a God,like you can't prove there isn't a God,I see part of yalls basic idea and that so we humans don't get enough credit for what we do but daygo I don't believe we are here for nothing,it makes it seem you are flirting with depression daygo and that worries me a little.............

Yes, we did come from somewhere.  I just dont make up an answer without evidence. Thats what religion has done.  And peoples fear of the unknown and of death are so strong that they are willing to believe anything to comfort those fears.

lol Im not depressed.  I just live in reality.  I believe in facts.  I believe that 2+2 = 4...because I can prove to you that it is true.  No one can prove that God is real.  There is no historical evidence of Jesus.  I dont have to prove that there is NO God.  If I told you there were invisible rats running around your room right now, could I later say that Im not the crazy one...you are, because you cant prove that they ARENT there?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2009, 12:29:39 PM »

Yes, we did come from somewhere.  I just dont make up an answer without evidence. Thats what religion has done.  And peoples fear of the unknown and of death are so strong that they are willing to believe anything to comfort those fears.

lol Im not depressed.  I just live in reality.  I believe in facts.  I believe that 2+2 = 4...because I can prove to you that it is true.  No one can prove that God is real.  There is no historical evidence of Jesus.  I dont have to prove that there is NO God.  If I told you there were invisible rats running around your room right now, could I later say that Im not the crazy one...you are, because you cant prove that they ARENT there?
I'm almost sure there's proof of jesus, Him being a god, that is bullshit.