Author Topic: atheism  (Read 4519 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: atheism
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2009, 12:30:43 PM »
Its impossible to understand this religion bullshit and to me the reasons for NOT believing in god far out number the reasons for believing in god. How the fucc are you gonna believe in something and buy into something you don't know exists. You can't touch it, see it or hear it and you certainly dont feel it. If theres an almighty god would he allow wars, torture, murder or little kids gettin killed by stray bullets. Yeah I know what religious people say but YOU CAN'T PUT FAITH ABOVE LOGIC. The minute you do that is the minute you become fuccin delusional. Its like them muthafuccas who buy into the illuminati, the ufos, the conspiracy theories and all that other bullshit. The reasons for believing in god and all that other shit I just mentioned are exactly the same. ITS FAITH ABOVE LOGIC AND IF IT AIN'T LOGIC THEN IT'S BULLSHIT. Seriously where is the logic in believing in something no one has proved exists!!!. There is no evidence. NOTHING. You wanna believe in something..well how about starting with yourself.

p.s.
TUPAC IS DEAD

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2009, 12:37:09 PM »
wow c-blue you sound angy today(wonder what is eating you)so ikke you mention that there might be a Jesus,so lets hear your reasoning as to who Jesus is...........I am dying to hear this............. ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2009, 12:38:12 PM »
I love how people will fight over two theories and profess them like they are fact.

Fact of the matter is, nobody knows how all this got here 100% and in my opinion, we should be trying to see how we can last here before getting wiped out or wiping ourselves out. AND in my honest opinion, I'm leaning towards the scientific theory as to why we are here because 1) its somewhat logical and 2) it is backed up by evidence other than some dude shouting "Let there be light" and it appears.

The only flaw in both theories is how something came from nothing, but neither really addresses that issue well. One does address the issue better about what happened after matter appeared.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2009, 12:39:40 PM »
YOU CAN'T PUT FAITH ABOVE LOGIC.
/end thread

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2009, 12:40:27 PM »
okay daygo but see the point is we did come from sowewhere......right?Like I can't prove that there is a God,like you can't prove there isn't a God,I see part of yalls basic idea and that so we humans don't get enough credit for what we do but daygo I don't believe we are here for nothing,it makes it seem you are flirting with depression daygo and that worries me a little.............

Yes, we did come from somewhere.  I just dont make up an answer without evidence. Thats what religion has done.  And peoples fear of the unknown and of death are so strong that they are willing to believe anything to comfort those fears.

lol Im not depressed.  I just live in reality.  I believe in facts.  I believe that 2+2 = 4...because I can prove to you that it is true.  No one can prove that God is real.  There is no historical evidence of Jesus.  I dont have to prove that there is NO God.  If I told you there were invisible rats running around your room right now, could I later say that Im not the crazy one...you are, because you cant prove that they ARENT there?
I'm almost sure there's proof of jesus, Him being a god, that is bullshit.

really? I thought I had read that there is no documented evidence of him ever existing.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2009, 12:43:21 PM »
well now but if ikke beleives this then who are you two to knock him down?Let him believe what he believes..............

daygo i do believe soem of the stuff you have said but the question remains what do we do now...........

ikke

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2009, 12:44:45 PM »
okay daygo but see the point is we did come from sowewhere......right?Like I can't prove that there is a God,like you can't prove there isn't a God,I see part of yalls basic idea and that so we humans don't get enough credit for what we do but daygo I don't believe we are here for nothing,it makes it seem you are flirting with depression daygo and that worries me a little.............

Yes, we did come from somewhere.  I just dont make up an answer without evidence. Thats what religion has done.  And peoples fear of the unknown and of death are so strong that they are willing to believe anything to comfort those fears.

lol Im not depressed.  I just live in reality.  I believe in facts.  I believe that 2+2 = 4...because I can prove to you that it is true.  No one can prove that God is real.  There is no historical evidence of Jesus.  I dont have to prove that there is NO God.  If I told you there were invisible rats running around your room right now, could I later say that Im not the crazy one...you are, because you cant prove that they ARENT there?
I'm almost sure there's proof of jesus, Him being a god, that is bullshit.

really? I thought I had read that there is no documented evidence of him ever existing.
Nothing to solid.
Some graves of family members., some roman books I think.

But if you think about it every book in bible refers to something that actually happend.
Like in every book nowadays, fictional but based on shit that really happend.

Even atlantis existed. The black sea and the persian golf weren't always bodies of water.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2009, 12:48:47 PM »
very good ikke and I think that there is some stuff in there that might ber based on something that happened,I am not trying to agree on the whole bible cuz I got problems where it says that a woman has to walk behind her man and cannot raise her voice above a whisper man FUCK THAT SHIT

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2009, 12:53:10 PM »
Its impossible to understand this religion bullshit and to me the reasons for NOT believing in god far out number the reasons for believing in god. How the fucc are you gonna believe in something and buy into something you don't know exists. You can't touch it, see it or hear it and you certainly dont feel it. If theres an almighty god would he allow wars, torture, murder or little kids gettin killed by stray bullets. Yeah I know what religious people say but YOU CAN'T PUT FAITH ABOVE LOGIC. The minute you do that is the minute you become fuccin delusional. Its like them muthafuccas who buy into the illuminati, the ufos, the conspiracy theories and all that other bullshit. The reasons for believing in god and all that other shit I just mentioned are exactly the same. ITS FAITH ABOVE LOGIC AND IF IT AIN'T LOGIC THEN IT'S BULLSHIT. Seriously where is the logic in believing in something no one has proved exists!!!. There is no evidence. NOTHING. You wanna believe in something..well how about starting with yourself.

p.s.
TUPAC IS DEAD

I do think people sell themselves short by simpling writing everything off to God. God isnt the reason you were successful today, you are.  I think we havent even come CLOSE to understanding everything that man is capable of.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2009, 12:53:42 PM »
very good ikke and I think that there is some stuff in there that might ber based on something that happened,I am not trying to agree on the whole bible cuz I got problems where it says that a woman has to walk behind her man and cannot raise her voice above a whisper man FUCK THAT SHIT
lol yes, church is really degrating towards woman.

Adam was created in god's likeness, Eve out of some useless body part of god to show mans dominance.
And adam's first bitch who was created in gods likeness as well became a demon because she never got to go on top.
Lillith.

I know I fucked up transelation on that post

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2009, 12:54:02 PM »

ahh...that was the only part i agreed with.  8)

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2009, 12:55:11 PM »
lol yes, church is really degrating towards woman.

Adam was created in god's likeness, Eve out of some useless body part of god to show mans dominance.
And adam's first bitch who was created in gods likeness as well became a demon because she never got to go on top.
Lillith.

I know I fucked up transelation on that post

naw youre good.  I thought you were QUOTING the Bible for a second with "adam's first bitch" lol

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2009, 01:02:30 PM »
damn the bible is fucked up with how it treats women.........I was told when I was a baptist that I could not be a chaplin cuz I was a woman I gave them the middle finger and walked out of church.......

I seince found a church that belives in spiritualty and daygo I really feel that you are right,I think we could accomplish alot more then what we are doing now.............

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2009, 01:11:52 PM »
a song dedicated to sikotic and daygo,ikke and c-blue...........

life is too short

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2009, 07:45:09 PM »
so what if lifes too short...thats life...u live and u die. but u gotta get in where u fit in....u should be GETTIN' IT.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/hAXvjTwBf9Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/hAXvjTwBf9Q</a>