Author Topic: atheism  (Read 4521 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: atheism
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2009, 09:46:29 AM »
First of all...

QT there refering to satan and shitj with behemoth.
Where the fuck do you get that from?

Second of all...

Why do the Atheists keep bringing up God? That's the real question. If ya'll don't give a shit about God or Jesus, why constantly bring them up? Seriously. It's so ironic. If you got no belief than why argue about it. Atheism is so negative to me, it makes no sense.

And with all the evolution shit...let's be for reallllll, why ain't we evolving niggas.....shouldn't we have about 4 arms by now? Or maybe one leg, one arm? Maybe we evolving mentally, but forget that claim, becuz, as for the other half...physically....there's the L........what we was monkeys than became caveman, and than just stopped??

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2009, 09:58:44 AM »
atheism, so nothing exploded into nothing for no reason and something turned into something from nothing to create the dinosaurs, makes total sense

This made me lol

lol  Doesnt Christianity believe the Dinosaurs were around like 5,000 yrs ago?
some yes =/

Christianity fucked up somewhere in history.
Christianity is the best religion... please dont diss it...
i know in holland you pop thiz and spell God in lower case letters
but thats not how it works lil brother

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2009, 10:07:23 AM »
First of all...

QT there refering to satan and shitj with behemoth.
Where the fuck do you get that from?

Second of all...

Why do the Atheists keep bringing up God? That's the real question. If ya'll don't give a shit about God or Jesus, why constantly bring them up? Seriously. It's so ironic. If you got no belief than why argue about it. Atheism is so negative to me, it makes no sense.

And with all the evolution shit...let's be for reallllll, why ain't we evolving niggas.....shouldn't we have about 4 arms by now? Or maybe one leg, one arm? Maybe we evolving mentally, but forget that claim, becuz, as for the other half...physically....there's the L........what we was monkeys than became caveman, and than just stopped??

because "man" as we reconize him is relatively new.  The evolution of man is spread out over millions of years.  Even man now has evolved.  Its just that the process is so slow that in our lifetime we would not notice it at all.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2009, 10:23:14 AM »
^ The process is slow for everythang right now. I know if I was God, I woulda been wiped us out by now.  ;D

atheism, so nothing exploded into nothing for no reason and something turned into something from nothing to create the dinosaurs, makes total sense

This made me lol

some yes =/

Well, Christian's are the most hypocritical follower's, there's no question about that, and should be ashamed of themselves.

But believing in God, finding morals thru out The Bible, and principles and having faith point blank, is a beautiful thang. But there's only a few genuine people out there today who have that mind state. The world is a beautiful place, but nobody appreciates it. Which is sad. And realizing that doesn't require faith, but it defiantly strengthens one's belief, I think. To recognize God's green Earth, is inspiration in itself. And ain't nuttin' korny about it. It's truth. And I feel sorry for those Atheists who prolly will never try to understand that.

People on this Earth really ruin it. All kinds of people.

Atheists are just as hypocritical as Christians though. So arguing about morality and belief is pointless, in my opinion. But I guess you gotta defend what you believe in, otherwise..

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2009, 10:42:43 AM »
^ The process is slow for everythang right now. I know if I was God, I woulda been wiped us out by now.  ;D

This made me lol

some yes =/

Well, Christian's are the most hypocritical follower's, there's no question about that, and should be ashamed of themselves.

But believing in God, finding morals thru out The Bible, and principles and having faith point blank, is a beautiful thang. But there's only a few genuine people out there today who have that mind state. The world is a beautiful place, but nobody appreciates it. Which is sad. And realizing that doesn't require faith, but it defiantly strengthens one's belief, I think. To recognize God's green Earth, is inspiration in itself. And ain't nuttin' korny about it. It's truth. And I feel sorry for those Atheists who prolly will never try to understand that.

Atheists are just as hypocritical as Christians though. So arguing about morality and belief is pointless, in my opinion. But I guess you gotta defend what you believe in, otherwise..

you think we only found out about morality through the bible...in other words if there was no fuccin bible we wouldnt have morals?. why the fucc do you think its in the bible. because man put it there!. you cant have Thou Shall Steal or Thou Shall Kill...for obvious fuccin reasons.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2009, 10:46:18 AM »

This made me lol

some yes =/

you think we only found out about morality through the bible...in other words if there was no fuccin bible we wouldnt have morals?. why the fucc do you think its in the bible. because man put it there!. you cant have Thou Shall Steal or Thou Shall Kill...for obvious fuccin reasons.

I'm talking about people today looking in it for morals.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2009, 11:17:10 AM »
yall are on point with your opions mayne but all I know is my sons is saved,so that is three of my kids now just to work on liddy............

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2009, 11:29:35 AM »
fucc i feel sorry for your kids...bein brainwashed like that. they prolly dont even know left from right. didnt they interview you in that documentary...Jesus Camp?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2009, 11:39:35 AM »
c-blue I ama say a prayer for you and your friends and I will keep and ask for your family to be protected to have a hedge around them...........

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »

This made me lol

some yes =/

ikke

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2009, 01:53:32 PM »
Lights, god is spelled with capitols here to.
I just refuse to do it.
I could make up some story about how he isn't real and doesn't deserve it but I just cbf capitalizing it.

Atheists have more proof tho.
I used to be tollerannt of religions, but people like QS make it harder fo rme ::)

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2009, 04:18:00 PM »
Lights, god is spelled with capitols here to.
I just refuse to do it.
I could make up some story about how he isn't real and doesn't deserve it but I just cbf capitalizing it.

Atheists have more proof tho.
I used to be tollerannt of religions, but people like QS make it harder fo rme ::)
i dono brother... idono

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2009, 04:19:35 PM »
scientist couldnt completely prove the bible wrong, and they cant completely prove the big bang theory right.

i mean technincally arnt all laws of science be bullshit?

seriously i doubt spoiled 16 your old would have a reasonable opinion.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2009, 04:21:03 PM »
scientist couldnt completely prove the bible wrong, and they cant completely prove the big bang theory right.

but then he is smarter than most ppl on here... am i right bro?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2009, 04:37:52 PM »

but then he is smarter than most ppl on here... am i right bro?

hell nah, i mean his whole argument against christianity, was the big bang theory, like alright homie  ::).

the people that are smart are the people that have a reasonable opinion on a subject.  making your dad clean up after your spoiled ass and than creating  a thread saying "i minipulated my dad" isnt too smart in my book.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.