Author Topic: atheism  (Read 4523 times)

ikke

Re: atheism
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2009, 04:50:06 PM »
scientist couldnt completely prove the bible wrong, and they cant completely prove the big bang theory right.

i mean technincally arnt all laws of science be bullshit?

seriously i doubt spoiled 16 your old would have a reasonable opinion.

Exactly.

There's a scientist for everythang. They have scientists out there studying and trying to prove evolution and there is scientists out there studying and trying to prove stories in The Bible.

All anybody's gotta do is turn on The History Channel and there's the information on their researches..
You can't really prove bible stories, if you find the location of the garden of eden it doesn't neccesarily mean the bible story is true.
Art immitates life, every story is based on something that actually happend or inspired by a place that existed.
It's just a book that teaches you how to live your life better.

Wasn't evolution accepted as fact years ago?
I mean when people find corpses from only 2,000 years ago it's obvious the average height has increased sufficiently.
That's proof to me.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2009, 05:09:19 PM »
scientist couldnt completely prove the bible wrong, and they cant completely prove the big bang theory right.

Exactly.

There's a scientist for everythang. They have scientists out there studying and trying to prove evolution and there is scientists out there studying and trying to prove stories in The Bible.

All anybody's gotta do is turn on The History Channel and there's the information on their researches..
You can't really prove bible stories, if you find the location of the garden of eden it doesn't neccesarily mean the bible story is true.
Art immitates life, every story is based on something that actually happend or inspired by a place that existed.

I mean when people find corpses from only 2,000 years ago it's obvious the average height has increased sufficiently.
That's proof to me.

please shut the fuck up

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Cali Climate

« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2009, 05:14:15 PM »
I like these ignorant christians in here, clamoring to each other for reassurance and support in the face of the ugly truth thats staring them down.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2009, 05:27:51 PM »
I like these ignorant christians in here, clamoring to each other for reassurance and support in the face of the ugly truth thats staring them down.

its interesting that so many believe in a particular religion due to their fear of death, yet (because of their beliefs) they should welcome death more then any of us.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2009, 05:31:07 PM »

its interesting that so many believe in a particular religion due to their fear of death, yet (because of their beliefs) they should welcome death more then any of us.

It's an interesting world, full of wonderful contradictions.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2009, 05:32:53 PM »

true enough. But religion deals largely with a subject that people are too afraid of to admit that they dont know the answer.  Anything else you would look at logically and not believe it until it is proven to you.  To use the example I used earlier, a scientist couldnt PROVE to you that there are not invisible rats running around your room right now.  Is that a reason to believe they are there?

yea but, i mean lets be reasonable, we all know someone or something created us, whether it be a god, or matter. i believe religions try to define what we dont know.

i mean laws of science, theorys of evolution is probaly the most primitive step of undestanding the universe. lol i mean theres a billion stuff in space right now that just conflict with the many laws of science (ex: laws of physics).  if the solar system were to just diminish it'll just throw all teh laws of science out of the window.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2009, 05:38:18 PM »

from the first day i went to church till i was 15 i wasnt afraid of death, because i truly believed in the religion, but as i started to have disbelief, i became worried because of what will happen in the afterlife.

u guys ever hear what lil religious kids say? sounds suicidal

ikke

« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2009, 05:43:33 PM »

Exactly.

That's proof to me.

please shut the fuck up
What's your problem?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2009, 07:05:34 PM »
yea but, i mean lets be reasonable, we all know someone or something created us, whether it be a god, or matter. i believe religions try to define what we dont know.
Exactly.

But we do. Like I said be before, death is glorying. Just becuz people get sad and upset that they lose someone shouldn't be held against them. It's crazy how you could have someone in your life and than all the sudden be taken away, no longer in the flesh with you. But time goes on, and you know that they are in a better place. Everybody is scared of death, nobody knows what goes on after that....but we ALL are gonna die, and for someone to think that nuthin' happens after the fact, than I feel sorry for you and them negative realizations ya'll believe.

I mean how could ya'll think we was just put on some Earth to just die and that's it..? We just formed outta nowhere, outta some living organism to unexpectedly die at any given moment? That just doesn't make sense to me..

« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2009, 07:24:14 PM »
Exactly.

But we do. Like I said be before, death is glorying. Just becuz people get sad and upset that they lose someone shouldn't be held against them. It's crazy how you could have someone in your life and than all the sudden be taken away, no longer in the flesh with you. But time goes on, and you know that they are in a better place. Everybody is scared of death, nobody knows what goes on after that....but we ALL are gonna die, and for someone to think that nuthin' happens after the fact, than I feel sorry for you and them negative realizations ya'll believe.

I mean how could ya'll think we was just put on some Earth to just die and that's it..? We just formed outta nowhere, outta some living organism to unexpectedly die at any given moment? That just doesn't make sense to me..

Naw, my point wasnt that religious folks should not mourn the loss of a loved one.  What Im saying is that one of the motivating factors in believing in a particular religion is the fear of what happens after death.  But if you believe in Christianity for example, death should be welcomed as it brings you to Heaven (hopefully).

As far as nothing happening after death, I dont see that as negative.  I just see it as realistic.  I think that sayin "ya'll think we was just put on some Earth to just die and that's it" is far more negative. Maybe an Athiest believes we are here to live.

I dunno, I agree we came from somewhere. I just think its normal egotistical man creating this Jesus character in the likeness of another man and God (though he isnt in physical form) has a lot of human character traits. lol.  My thing is, what makes it appear as if religion has been created just to appease peoples fears is that our creator (God) is always good.  He's loving, and caring, etc.  How do you know our creator isnt completely evil and hateful?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2009, 07:37:01 PM »
Exactly.

Naw, my point wasnt that religious folks should not mourn the loss of a loved one.  What Im saying is that one of the motivating factors in believing in a particular religion is the fear of what happens after death.  But if you believe in Christianity for example, death should be welcomed as it brings you to Heaven (hopefully).

As far as nothing happening after death, I dont see that as negative.  I just see it as realistic.  I think that sayin "ya'll think we was just put on some Earth to just die and that's it" is far more negative. Maybe an Athiest believes we are here to live.

I dunno, I agree we came from somewhere. I just think its normal egotistical man creating this Jesus character in the likeness of another man and God (though he isnt in physical form) has a lot of human character traits. lol.  My thing is, what makes it appear as if religion has been created just to appease peoples fears is that our creator (God) is always good.  He's loving, and caring, etc.  How do you know our creator isnt completely evil and hateful?

I hear you.

But there are Atheists on this board who say that shit, 'think we was just put on some Earth to just die and that's it', and comparing that ideation to one a Christian believes, is just negative. You, I don't think belongs in that category, but them hardcore Atheists, unfortunately yeah. I mean I ain't tryin' to speak for you, don't take it like that, but I'm just sayin' you don't come off like that..

And yeah but..

Even Bananas himself, said Atheism is a lil bitter. And for real though, shit IS.

ikke

« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2009, 07:42:15 PM »
Does god have to be a concience/entity?

Can't god be the universe?
The force that keeps everything working?

That would make allot more sense

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2009, 07:45:24 PM »
^ In the sense, that's what he is. The all-powering creater. He ain't gotta be no man with a beard but a divine light......

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2009, 02:38:26 AM »

Exactly.

That's proof to me.

please shut the fuck up
What's your problem?

besides the fact that your a lazy spoiled brat that makes your single parent father clean up your room, you dont even read up on the posts where there are things in space (galaxaies, stars, etc) that is undefiniable by modern laws of physics, and you hear talking about that we accpeted evolution as a fact.

keep on makin a dumbfuck outta yourself, you gotta learn somewhere.

« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2009, 10:31:21 AM »
Exactly.

I hear you.

But there are Atheists on this board who say that shit, 'think we was just put on some Earth to just die and that's it', and comparing that ideation to one a Christian believes, is just negative. You, I don't think belongs in that category, but them hardcore Atheists, unfortunately yeah. I mean I ain't tryin' to speak for you, don't take it like that, but I'm just sayin' you don't come off like that..

And yeah but..

Even Bananas himself, said Atheism is a lil bitter. And for real though, shit IS.

I gotcha. I think there are also a fair amount of Athiest who make comments like that (we're just here to die) just to get under other peoples skin...especially on here.