Author Topic: Fantasy Football discussion 2009-2010 motherfuckers  (Read 990 times)

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Fantasy Football discussion 2009-2010 motherfuckers
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2009, 06:42:47 PM »
yo "cobra" check your trades homie. ;)
checked em,,,im going to try to stick with the team i drafted but i will keep checking and counter offering

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2009, 04:27:11 PM »
the league is mineeeeeee
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2009, 05:22:47 PM »
Anyone want to trade me L.T. or a good WR? I'm looking to trade Joe Flacco and maybe Ben Roethlisberger.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »
why trade your QB's??

QB is the most important position
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2009, 05:52:57 PM »
why trade your QB's??

NOT THEY'RE NOT! >:( :sshh: ;D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 11:28:03 AM »
Didn't know the draft was this early.  Was working yesterday and missed it.  My team blows. 

lol your teams not bad.  Jones Drew is a top 5 pick.  Andre Johnson is a stud, definetely one of the top few receivers in the league, and Aaron Rodgers is gonna have a big year I think.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2009, 11:35:38 AM »
One of my leagues....my other draft is on Sunday

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF

QB   Matt Ryan, Carson Palmer
RB   DeAngelo Williams, Brandon Jacobs, Knowshon Moreno, Tim Hightower
WR  Dwayne Bowe, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Braylon Edwards, Laverneus Coles, Chris Chambers
TE   Jason Whitten
DEF Tennessee, Chicago
K     Sebastian Janikowski

Not bad...I think Matt Ryan is gonna have a good year.  Knowshon Moreno is gonna surprise some people I think too.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2009, 01:42:20 PM »
why trade your QB's??

Right now I have Rivers, Roethlisberger, and Flacco. Rivers will most likely have the better season statistically, so that leaves me with 2 backups. I can keep Boethlisberger and switch between the 2 QBs based on weely matchups, or I can keep Flacco as Rivers' backup.

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2009, 04:14:54 PM »
why trade your QB's??

Right now I have Rivers, Roethlisberger, and Flacco. Rivers will most likely have the better season statistically, so that leaves me with 2 backups. I can keep Boethlisberger and switch between the 2 QBs based on weely matchups, or I can keep Flacco as Rivers' backup.

One thing to think about is who your backups play on Rivers bye week. Luckily, Flacco plays at home against Cincy and Big Ben is on the road at Detroit...so I guess thats a wash.  I say hold onto all three, Rivers should be your starter...and either Flacco or Big Ben will emerge at the better QB, somebody in the league will become desperate for a starter...and you can swoop in with a trade.

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2009, 04:17:49 PM »
btw^^ thats what I did last year. I had Romo as my starter and Favre and Trent Edwards on the bench.  The first half of the season, Favre should have been starting....but I needed a WR, so made a trade for Santana Moss for Favre.  It worked out good, cus Favre fell apart towards the end of the season.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2009, 04:50:21 PM »
Brees/Warner = lots of points

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2009, 05:34:06 PM »

Yeah, but id still go RB before QB...as long as you have one of the top 5 picks. Really, unless you get one of the top 4 or 5 QBs...u might as well hold off an pick up more RBs.  I say Brees, Brady, Manning (not Eli), maybe Mcnabb, Aaron Rogers, maybe Romo.  I didnt get any of those QBs which is why in my first draft I just picked up another RB so I had two very good backs.  Shit, I even started drafting receivers before picking up my QB. I think I got my QB in the 5th or 6th round.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2009, 05:36:08 PM »

Yeah, but id still go RB before QB...as long as you have one of the top 5 picks. Really, unless you get one of the top 4 or 5 QBs...u might as well hold off an pick up more RBs.  I say Brees, Brady, Manning (not Eli), maybe Mcnabb, Aaron Rogers, maybe Romo.  I didnt get any of those QBs which is why in my first draft I just picked up another RB so I had two very good backs.  Shit, I even started drafting receivers before picking up my QB. I think I got my QB in the 5th or 6th round.

well you can enjoy havin great RBs and wack QBs and bein stuck behind Hack all year :D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2009, 05:39:44 PM »
why trade your QB's??

One thing to think about is who your backups play on Rivers bye week. Luckily, Flacco plays at home against Cincy and Big Ben is on the road at Detroit...so I guess thats a wash.  I say hold onto all three, Rivers should be your starter...and either Flacco or Big Ben will emerge at the better QB, somebody in the league will become desperate for a starter...and you can swoop in with a trade.
Sounds good, but is it really in your best interest to tell me this?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2009, 05:40:00 PM »
Who is The Sexicans?