Author Topic: Fantasy Football discussion 2009-2010 motherfuckers  (Read 991 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Fantasy Football discussion 2009-2010 motherfuckers
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2009, 05:41:41 PM »
not me
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2009, 05:45:58 PM »
why trade your QB's??

QB is the most important position
Right now I have Rivers, Roethlisberger, and Flacco. Rivers will most likely have the better season statistically, so that leaves me with 2 backups. I can keep Boethlisberger and switch between the 2 QBs based on weely matchups, or I can keep Flacco as Rivers' backup.

One thing to think about is who your backups play on Rivers bye week. Luckily, Flacco plays at home against Cincy and Big Ben is on the road at Detroit...so I guess thats a wash.  I say hold onto all three, Rivers should be your starter...and either Flacco or Big Ben will emerge at the better QB, somebody in the league will become desperate for a starter...and you can swoop in with a trade.
Sounds good, but is it really in your best interest to tell me this?

im not in that league....so i dont care lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2009, 05:50:15 PM »
Brees/Warner = lots of points

Yeah, but id still go RB before QB...as long as you have one of the top 5 picks. Really, unless you get one of the top 4 or 5 QBs...u might as well hold off an pick up more RBs.  I say Brees, Brady, Manning (not Eli), maybe Mcnabb, Aaron Rogers, maybe Romo.  I didnt get any of those QBs which is why in my first draft I just picked up another RB so I had two very good backs.  Shit, I even started drafting receivers before picking up my QB. I think I got my QB in the 5th or 6th round.

well you can enjoy havin great RBs and wack QBs and bein stuck behind Hack all year :D

Im not in your league....lol but Id rather have ONE wack QB starting with 2 great RBs....then ONE great QB with 2 wack RB's. I dunno if your point system in that league is all fucked up where QB's are rewarded more then backs. But there is a reason people typically pick up RBs first...and sometimes WR's before QBs.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2009, 05:52:25 PM »
if y our not in my league then why am i talking to you

our league stats make it so QB's can be worth just as much as a RB or WR
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2009, 06:14:21 PM »
if y our not in my league then why am i talking to you

our league stats make it so QB's can be worth just as much as a RB or WR

lol how many points for QB? 6 for a TD, 25 yrds per point? -2 for an INT??  For your sake, I hope its way better then that even...or youre gonna get fucked with the RB group u have lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2009, 06:30:58 PM »
our settings are 6 points a TD, -2 per INT, 15 points per yard

i HATE running backs, they always suck after 2-3 years except for the rare great 1% that were great year in year out (like Curtis Martin or L.T.)

so with our league QB's are just as valuable

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2009, 06:57:22 PM »

i HATE running backs, they always suck after 2-3 years except for the rare great 1% that were great year in year out (like Curtis Martin or L.T.)

15 points per yard? Holy shit!  So with a 300 yrd game your QBs can score 4,500 points!  Thats amazing...lol

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2009, 06:58:42 PM »

oh btw, your league sounds kinda lame...lol. I hate leagues where they do wierd shit like make the QB so much more valueable then normal.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »
mixed my own words up

15 yards per POINT

lol

so 300 yards = 20 points

i like the league better this way than making QB's less relevant.

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2009, 10:54:00 AM »
mixed my own words up

15 yards per POINT

lol

so 300 yards = 20 points

Is it a 1 QB league? Cus you could also just make it a 2 QB league.  The main reason RB's are more valuable then QB's is because you start at least 2 every week.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2009, 11:05:58 AM »
mixed my own words up

15 yards per POINT

lol

so 300 yards = 20 points

Is it a 1 QB league? Cus you could also just make it a 2 QB league.  The main reason RB's are more valuable then QB's is because you start at least 2 every week.

theres a slot for QB/WR/RB/TE

so you can play 2 QBs if you want-  thats why i got Brees 1 and Warner 3

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2010, 03:53:01 PM »
We doin this again or what? Preseason's startin up this week.  Dangles is lookin to have a better year than last year
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch