Poll

Who Thinks here thinks Suge is a piece of shit?

I do... lets put a contract on his head
28 (63.6%)
No,he´s my idol
16 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Who here thinks Suge is a piece of shit?  (Read 1451 times)

Chad Vader

Re: Who here thinks Suge is a piece of shit?
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2009, 10:02:22 AM »
Its funny, dude was behind getting Biggie killed, he beats up women, etc etc and yet some people admire him.

add this to your list;
-Convincing a coked out D.O.C to get in Dr.Dre's ear.  >:( >:(
-Broke up NWA  >:(
-Harassed and robbed Jerry Heller's house

woah, I'm not so sure about that.
if anything, greed made the group fall apart

indirectly  ;)

He was also responsible for Renny Harlin and Geena Davis' divorce, the sarin gas attack on the Tokyo metro, New Kids On The Block breaking up, the attack on Nancy Kerriga and more recently Live Free Or Die Hard getting a PG13 rating rather than an R...

Indirectly  ;)

Since you can't connect the dots:
Stealing Dre from Ruthless >>>> The end of NWA  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Nobody actually stole him away from Ruthless he wanted to get out of there himself, at the time he probably was happy meeting up with someone like Suge.

What would you have rather had, Dre staying at Ruthless reluctantly cause the way things were going there NWA was finished anyway. Honestly it fucked me up at the time when he left there cause I was a huge NWA/Eazy fan but by the time The Chronic had been released I was happy with the way things turned out.

The end of NWA gave birth to something much bigger and better...

Here's the scenario as I see it; (some speculation,some facts  :P ;))
D.O.C is at the time drugged the fuck out and depressed.
His throat is damaged,his career is basicilly over.... He's no longer priority for Ruthless/Eazy-E.
He feels like he's kicked to the curb. This makes him talk a whole lot of shit about Eazy. (creating bad vibes around the studio)
Then Suge present D.O.C some plans that can save his record business career. > D.O.C gets in Dre's ear.
Dre at the time is a little fragile because his brother recently got killed,so when D.O.C present him with plans that can make their lives brighter, he jumps on board.

So indirectly Suge broke up NWA..... directly,I blame The D.O.C  :P

"The Chronic" would probably seen the light no matter what.
It's not like Suge found the artists featured on The Chronic...  ;)

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2009, 10:05:43 AM »
was behind the best label ever.....but could not stay out of jail...so fucked up.....did some silly stuff along the way but also did alot of good things, mothers day,fathers day and christmas (which people dont like to bring up).....

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2009, 10:07:33 AM »
Its funny, dude was behind getting Biggie killed, he beats up women, etc etc and yet some people admire him.

add this to your list;

indirectly  ;)

He was also responsible for Renny Harlin and Geena Davis' divorce, the sarin gas attack on the Tokyo metro, New Kids On The Block breaking up, the attack on Nancy Kerriga and more recently Live Free Or Die Hard getting a PG13 rating rather than an R...

Indirectly  ;)

remember.....what ever it was.....suge did it!!!!! ;) ;D

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2009, 10:37:06 AM »
HAHA, what a stupid question...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2009, 10:39:25 AM »

add this to your list;

indirectly  ;)

Indirectly  ;)

Since you can't connect the dots:
Stealing Dre from Ruthless >>>> The end of NWA  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Nobody actually stole him away from Ruthless he wanted to get out of there himself, at the time he probably was happy meeting up with someone like Suge.

What would you have rather had, Dre staying at Ruthless reluctantly cause the way things were going there NWA was finished anyway. Honestly it fucked me up at the time when he left there cause I was a huge NWA/Eazy fan but by the time The Chronic had been released I was happy with the way things turned out.

The end of NWA gave birth to something much bigger and better...

Here's the scenario as I see it; (some speculation,some facts  :P ;))
D.O.C is at the time drugged the fuck out and depressed.
His throat is damaged,his career is basicilly over.... He's no longer priority for Ruthless/Eazy-E.
He feels like he's kicked to the curb. This makes him talk a whole lot of shit about Eazy. (creating bad vibes around the studio)
Then Suge present D.O.C some plans that can save his record business career. > D.O.C gets in Dre's ear.
Dre at the time is a little fragile because his brother recently got killed,so when D.O.C present him with plans that can make their lives brighter, he jumps on board.

So indirectly Suge broke up NWA..... directly,I blame The D.O.C  :P

"The Chronic" would probably seen the light no matter what.
It's not like Suge found the artists featured on The Chronic...  ;)

exactly, Suge didn't create that album.

but hey, the guy you're responding to has a t-shirt of Suge Knight :laugh: