Author Topic: IF YOU DROVE DRUNK AND KILLED SOMEONE...  (Read 620 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: IF YOU DROVE DRUNK AND KILLED SOMEONE...
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2009, 11:55:44 AM »
sik you a fool lol

I would simply reimpurse myself for damages caused by the idiot who caused the damage to my car. When I drive drunk, no one should be allowed on the road.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

174Proof

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2009, 12:40:20 PM »
i drive better drunk, so i'd give myself a harsher sentence if i did it sober

I used to think the same thing and talk about it like that's some pro shit until I got too drunk one night and was not only swervin' but fucked around and blanked out. I never drove drunk like that again!

I wouldn't sentence myself to AA and house arrest. Im not tryin to go to the pen....fuck that!

Cali Climate

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2009, 01:53:19 PM »
20 years

10 years probation

nah, i know 2 foos that killed somebody while drunk driving. one is out he killed his bestfriend and served 3 years (manslaughter), the other guy the more recent one (like 6 months ago) killed a bisah walking down the street, and im sure his family is tryna get every lil penny, kinda felt bad for him he woke up hung over wonderin y he's cuffed to the hospital bed.

lmfao its not 20 years, i have a homie that charged with one attempt kill and got charged 13 yrs. i mean 3 strikes u take an L, but cops lie, lol when ur in the station gettin burned, if u seem like you dont know ur shit or if you have a clean record, lol they add like 5 more years than what your actually gonna get.

Live tales from the streets with hardened gang member roon3y.

Nah but I'd leave it up to the family of the victim. If they wanna forgive, cool, if they wanna take my life, they can have it. No one deserves to have their family taken from them indiscriminately.

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2009, 05:00:48 PM »
seriously though driving drunk isnt cool ive had 2 good friends die like that, one last november and one when we were 16 and that was a real sad story because 2 other people died in the crash and another person is a straight vegetable

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2009, 05:48:29 PM »
20 years

10 years probation

nah, i know 2 foos that killed somebody while drunk driving. one is out he killed his bestfriend and served 3 years (manslaughter), the other guy the more recent one (like 6 months ago) killed a bisah walking down the street, and im sure his family is tryna get every lil penny, kinda felt bad for him he woke up hung over wonderin y he's cuffed to the hospital bed.

lmfao its not 20 years, i have a homie that charged with one attempt kill and got charged 13 yrs. i mean 3 strikes u take an L, but cops lie, lol when ur in the station gettin burned, if u seem like you dont know ur shit or if you have a clean record, lol they add like 5 more years than what your actually gonna get.

Nah but I'd leave it up to the family of the victim. If they wanna forgive, cool, if they wanna take my life, they can have it. No one deserves to have their family taken from them indiscriminately.

lol shut your pussy ass up, youll be crying like a bitch you are. lol at thinkin your pussy ass isnt afraid of death. lol your ass didnt even back up your shit when u said you wanted to get down.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mygla

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2009, 08:39:44 AM »
If I go on a rampage and kill fifteen people, I'll do 21 years (unless i'm clinically insane), so a DUI-killing, 5 years.

You Americans have got a crazy legal system tho  ;D

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2009, 08:44:46 AM »
If I go on a rampage and kill fifteen people, I'll do 21 years (unless i'm clinically insane), so a DUI-killing, 5 years.

we like to get dirty...
and sometimes forget to get clean

Muhfukka

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2009, 01:54:05 PM »

we like to get dirty...
and sometimes forget to get clean
do you even have citizenship you greasy armenian?

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2009, 02:05:42 PM »
Lol at looney calling a an innocent dead man a "baisa" wtf is is baisa you dumb puto

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2009, 02:36:20 PM »
Lol at looney calling a an innocent dead man a "baisa" wtf is is baisa you dumb puto
Maybe if you came up in the hood, you would understand...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cali Climate

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2009, 12:41:41 AM »
20 years

10 years probation

lol shut your pussy ass up, youll be crying like a bitch you are. lol at thinkin your pussy ass isnt afraid of death. lol your ass didnt even back up your shit when u said you wanted to get down.

Oh my god, you know know so much about the streets and death and real life black thug shit, how did you accomplish this in granada hills? swear to god i'll continue to embarrass you and get you riled up on your pretend gangsta shit as long as you don't come to my neighborhood. sure the local chink immigrants may fear your buddies but none of us (white/black/mexican/arab/space alien) people care about your little desire to be a real live American gangsta. you come doing that shit in any of OUR neighborhoods....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/yd1vWaUKrgk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/yd1vWaUKrgk</a>

I dare you...Little chinks lower than white anglo saxon protestants on the food chain.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2009, 12:44:21 PM »
20 years

10 years probation

Oh my god, you know know so much about the streets and death and real life black thug shit, how did you accomplish this in granada hills? swear to god i'll continue to embarrass you and get you riled up on your pretend gangsta shit as long as you don't come to my neighborhood. sure the local chink immigrants may fear your buddies but none of us (white/black/mexican/arab/space alien) people care about your little desire to be a real live American gangsta. you come doing that shit in any of OUR neighborhoods....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/yd1vWaUKrgk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/yd1vWaUKrgk</a>

I dare you...Little chinks lower than white anglo saxon protestants on the food chain.

lol your such a pussy ass square, y are you changing the subject, lol first of all  your the one that called me out sayin your 6'3 and your ognna beat my ass. homie if anything your the pussy that cares about this rep on here pussy not me.

your a straight white square, lol its funny man aint nobody wanna be black, yea i bump rap lol  so what? i still dont like the stereotypical nigga, loud and tryna freeload. everytime some outta time nigga asks to hit hte blunt i tell him to gtfo but the way you talkin bout them youll be on their nuts. i dont know how it was where u grew up in the palacades where every1 was wigger and wanted to suck tupacs dick.

lol asians been around since the 80s and before that you either rolled withe the blacks or the eses cuz there were no asian hoods. and what you know about the SFV? lol at thinkin at i stay at granada all day, pussy, if u went to school here ur ass would get punked all day homie, chatsworth, cleveland, reseda, kennedy, i went to all those schools n allt hose schools we'd jack weed from pussyass flexin white boys liek you. lol its funny man that arcade you guys always clown about? foos used to get shot over there almost every day.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2009, 03:59:39 PM »
^you need to really start ignoring banana boy's squareness, dude's a typical white nerd. he thinks everyone who speaks with slang in their vocab and doesn't relegate themselves to living life within a certain system is tryna be black.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2009, 04:02:04 PM »
lol its funny man that arcade you guys always clown about? foos used to get shot over there almost every day.

these childish squares are gunna try to laugh this off, but that's real talk. roccy and i used 2 go to that arcade back n the days. anyone who says the valley doesn't have its ghetto aspects needs to take their ass over to that spot LOL.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2009, 04:03:56 PM »
As far as jail time, I don't know.  But I'd never drive again.

That's why I never drive drunk, cuz you never know.  Some little kid might run out in front of you, and you're 10% slower reaction time might kill the kid.

it's all legal as long as u dont get caught ;)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens