Author Topic: IF YOU DROVE DRUNK AND KILLED SOMEONE...  (Read 617 times)

universe

Re: IF YOU DROVE DRUNK AND KILLED SOMEONE...
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2009, 11:49:53 PM »
lol its funny man that arcade you guys always clown about? foos used to get shot over there almost every day.
these childish squares are gunna try to laugh this off, but that's real talk. roccy and i used 2 go to that arcade back n the days. anyone who says the valley doesn't have its ghetto aspects needs to take their ass over to that spot LOL.

I WOULD PISTOL WHIP YOU IF I HAD A PISTOL.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2009, 12:19:31 AM »
i drive better drunk, so i'd give myself a harsher sentence if i did it sober

I used to think the same thing and talk about it like that's some pro shit until I got too drunk one night and was not only swervin' but fucked around and blanked out. I never drove drunk like that again!

Yep. No way a person is better at driving while drunk. Had some close calls myself. Never again.

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2009, 12:21:35 AM »
lol its funny man that arcade you guys always clown about? foos used to get shot over there almost every day.

these childish squares are gunna try to laugh this off, but that's real talk. roccy and i used 2 go to that arcade back n the days. anyone who says the valley doesn't have its ghetto aspects needs to take their ass over to that spot LOL.
Come on guys, the fact that all this "gangsta shit" is goin downat an arcade  in the valley is proof that the valley isn't very hoodish at all.....with the exception of a few spots.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2009, 12:24:54 AM »

Come on guys, the fact that all this "gangsta shit" is goin downat an arcade  in the valley is proof that the valley isn't very hoodish at all.....with the exception of a few spots.

ON THE GAME SCREENS.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2009, 05:33:01 PM »

you wouldn't pistol whip me with a supersoaker, kain LOL

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2009, 05:37:07 PM »
lol

you wouldn't pistol whip me with a supersoaker, kain LOL
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.