1 (8.3%)
good
1 (8.3%)
ok
2 (16.7%)
bullshit
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: tony yayo or spider loc  (Read 764 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tony yayo or spider loc
« on: August 20, 2009, 10:13:25 AM »
  yayo - candy man

spi - Spider Loc - Come Smoke 1 Wit Us

ok to me both trash cant stand cant stand both of them i know im gonna get shitted on for this but fuck really they both in my eyes rap real real slow i cant stand spiders beats i just wanna know what you guys think dont hate on me toooo much

hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Okka

Re: tony yayo or spider loc
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 10:15:31 AM »
You should have included a poll with this thread.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 10:41:13 AM »
thanks okka never thought of that just got my wisom teeth out today lol still not in the right state of mind thanks again
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 10:59:47 AM »
Dude I'm witchu, to me both are straight trash but imo spider is worst. The other night I tried to give homeboy a chance listened to his most "popular" song and my girl happend to over hear it and she busted out laughing. She thought it was one of my boys trying to rap. She couldn't believe the fact that this cat actually considers himself a rapper. And being from the westcoast and growing up in sout central LA, our ears are accustomed to rappers like Kurupt, Snoop, Dre, Warren G, the Eastsidaz and to hear this garbage coming out of the west is like daaaamn! We are in no way close to being on TOP again cuz for every Kurupt there's a Spider loc. And last but not least I have to give my respects to his fans cuz despite being dillusional they stick with their favorite rapper!

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 11:33:55 AM »
of
Dude I'm witchu, to me both are straight trash but imo spider is worst. The other night I tried to give homeboy a chance listened to his most "popular" song and my girl happend to over hear it and she busted out laughing. She thought it was one of my boys trying to rap. She couldn't believe the fact that this cat actually considers himself a rapper. And being from the westcoast and growing up in sout central LA, our ears are accustomed to rappers like Kurupt, Snoop, Dre, Warren G, the Eastsidaz and to hear this garbage coming out of the west is like daaaamn! We are in no way close to being on TOP again cuz for every Kurupt there's a Spider loc. And last but not least I have to give my respects to his fans cuz despite being dillusional they stick with their favorite rapper!

of course u dont name a song or say what is garbage about it. u sound like a person uninformed and eager to hate. spi is da shit. ya favorite rapper cant fuck wid him on his worst day. kurupt, warren g, dr dre.? the only of those three that even write rhymes is kurupt and he says absolutely nothing.snoop is so elementry its ridiculous. and last but not least i give my respects to ya girl cuz she didnt let you know she probably sucked spi dick or would and allowed you to be a hater any way. that s right baby stand by your man.lol

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 12:28:35 PM »
I retract my respect to his fans cause they are just as lost as he is. Honestly man, I'm 24 years old I have listened to Rap all my life. Bumped everything from Dogg Food, 2001, The Documentary, and even some Nas, Meth and red, 50 cent every now and then but I listen to this cat rap and to think that people actually consider him talented is absurd. Your argument is weak! The reason I don't remember his songs are because all I can remember from them is how awful they were. I am not hating in any way if dude does release some shit and people buy it by all means he's a smart man but I won't consider him good. I'm stating opinions not facts. But you ask anyone in my block who spider loc is, they won't know and those who do know he's garbage. I think what has spiders name still bubbling is the fact that he's crip associated, so he's popular by association. But honestly kid, bump some Tray Dee or Nas and then decide weather ur fav rapper is talented.

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 12:49:52 PM »
of

of course u dont name a song or say what is garbage about it. u sound like a person uninformed and eager to hate. spi is da shit. ya favorite rapper cant fuck wid him on his worst day. kurupt, warren g, dr dre.? the only of those three that even write rhymes is kurupt and he says absolutely nothing.snoop is so elementry its ridiculous. and last but not least i give my respects to ya girl cuz she didnt let you know she probably sucked spi dick or would and allowed you to be a hater any way. that s right baby stand by your man.lol

damn you gotta be the biggest stand of all time :-X
alot of people think spider suck´s, not because they are haters but because he sucks i some ears... 1 song he made i like and maybe 15 i hate so i don´t like him...
still no hate, thinks he better be an actor ;D

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 01:15:12 PM »
i know he is talented. lol crip affiliation is the only reason tray dee is known whatsoever nut spi serves nas and tray dee. nas used to be tight but now i dont even think he knows what he be talking about. and tray dee sounds like every verse is off of the same song. lol but like you said you dont listen to spider so i dont expect you to know. and wheater you respect his fans or not is irrelivant. im just stating my opinion as well not facts as you say.and i dont know what block you're from but it aint a nigga on a block in la that dont know who spi is. but its cool as long as you know, ya girl know, and you are in spi threads typing paragraphs about him its cool

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 01:55:44 PM »
there's certain songs where spider can come off not too bad, but yeh in general, not a big fan of him. tony yayo is a similar story

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 02:33:19 PM »
well when its all said and done. opinions are identical to assholes in the sense that each has his own. and its so general and broad to say a certain person sucks or is gargage. but in order to say that about spi you say somethin about the opinions of some of hip hops most influental icons when it comes to picking out talent suge knigst, and 50 cent to top the list off. including others. and i still say spi is one of if not the best at it. the one dude says he likes one song and hates 15 out of a catalog of a couple hundred.hmmmm that math doesnt add up but if u only hate 15 songs out of a couple hundred i think spi is doing ok by you lol and its interesting you have so few total post and so many of them waisting time speaking on an artist that you feel is garbage.that's suspect hater shit right there

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »
Spider

All On My Long Don, Oh How Long It's Been,
Wws That's How I Spell Pussy, Gotta Dush The Ws When I Smell Pussy,
I'ma Drop A Few Bars And End All This Brief, He On That Chicken Shit I Don't Call This Beef,
Far Beneath Me I'm A Chief And A Leader,
I Can't Beef With A Diva That's Beefin With Vida,
I Got Myself A Gun That'll Eat Through The Ether, You Eazy, You Cube? You Ain't Equal To Either.
Make Believe Makavelli, You Can Play Pac But You Better Not Stop Lookin Out For Jay Rock,
He Threw You On A Hook And Received A Lot Of Play, That's That Suge Knight Shit, These Ho's Gotta Pay,
This Chest Thought It Wasnt? Cuzz My Blood Cuzz, It's Blood In, Blood Out Even Though Cuzz Bloodin,
Fuck A Colour Cuzz, I Represent The True Hogz, And I Done Been All In The Niccersons With Dude Dawg
There's Some Bloods In The Industry: Big Y, Big Bone, P Smurf, You Less Then A B Dawg Than Jim Jones,
Millenium Gangbanger That's Ya Middle Name, You Ain't Clame Blood No Longer Then Lil Wayne,
Tell You Sumthin, I Don't Feel Nuthin Fo You Yees, I Would Have Been Got To Bussin If It Wasn't For 2 Tee's,

TRAY DEE
Yeah, I don't know but I'll tell you this…
From the 1 to the 10 we're presumed as guilty
Excluded quickly and removed from history
Teaching us by making free of us but never told us
What my people had established before y'all came and stoled us
Rowed us on a boat, shackled under the deck
And built a mother fucking country off of African sweat
And damned if I let em' keep a foot on my neck
They killed 'Pac, Biggie, Martin and Malcom X
I stay watching how you plottin not to let us win
But spare big buildings peds you can set us in
Let the niggaz handle rocks, or get the mexicans, the blocks
Selling rocks to blacks is hot, shots occur and murders pop
Lock the niggaz up and call the immigration truck
Kill two birds with one pluck and not a face seen once
Fuck em' cuz' they want us all planted in dirt
I'm getting mines cuz' it's "Hard Timez on Planet Earth

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 02:44:12 PM »
Your arguments are weak and you seem to personally attack people instead of defending your case. Rapping takes more than just making words rhymes it also involves flow and delivery both which spider lacks. I live on King and Western and down here Spider is unknown. I lived in 60th and Crenshaw and my boys there just know spider as "that wack ass rapper" so unless u live around the corner from spider or the handul of people in here who like him spider is not known nor liked.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 03:03:52 PM »
how ridiculous is it for you to speak for everyone around king and western. lol i live on century and van ness and there are plenty of people that like spider and some that dont i recently moved from rosecrans and central and the same is true there as well. and since your putting up lyrics i read them and to be honest i dont see anything weong with what you chose to post of spi, im impressed with not only the rymes and delivery and emotion behind them but the fact that he is talking about specific people specific situations and its all on point. he is multi syllabic, unlike traydee. i like how he uses the same letters frequently in reverse like diva=vida just switch the d and v and keep everything else the same and u have a whole other thought that relates to each other. eat threw da ether=equal to either no just mutli's there but also eeeee's are tite and ether and either sounding so much alike. and he said cuz my blood cuzzin not cuz. recieved alotta play hoes gotta pay is another mutli with true implications to the lyrics that stick to the specifics of the subject. the problem is i think spi is over the majority of you and your assosiates heads.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 03:23:07 PM »
and might i add that your argument is weak you havent actually made one at all for that matter.

you pick a diss record to compare to probaly the only of most consious rap that traydee has put out...thats funny

i know its un popular not to prop oprah whinfrey but to me its so clear/
fa years she been outta touch wid her brothers and sista sophia/

its yo ear but listen at ya own risk really/
her vision been gone since she known miss milly

i know it must be hard to deal wid yo pressure/
but still u gotta keep it real wid ya sista odessa/

yes i/shouldve study harder to get my lesson/
but i aint harpo or albert im wid black women progressin/

admit i smoked somethin high and probably/
finna have a drink, but wont step foot in no church of scietology/

swing low sweet chariot, really im ready/
just pray my daughters love eachother like sealy and netty/

remeber He know the hair count sees us/
endorse the black democrat but dont dare denounce Jesus/

blesse you abundantly with money and a whole lotta fame/
the King of King the higher being girl you know he gotta name/

say you pray  but you mean meditation/
maybe ya book club should read revelation/

when they applaud tell em thank you and nod/
all praise do to Yaweh, do you thank you a God/

gave you the glory and the state of ya wealth/ya health
you know story but you pray to yourself?/

i teach my sons what the Father and the Son say/
in the scriptures, you know its only one way/

okay i got a habbit/the fuse time i spoke on the sabbath/
before i hit the church i chose to choke on the cabbage/

but yaw docterin doctrine causin confusion/
mis usin and abusin like the art of illusion/

i speak from the heart on the part of the prudent/
the sharper the instructor the smarter the student/

from our projects to the walls of jeruselem/
most of the christians and all of the muslims/

been deceived to believe what a man concieved/
my feet planted in the promise land i dont plan to leave/

i watch the signs keep my eyes on em faithfully/
can tell its almost time from the rise of the papacy/

pay homage to the pope? u must want me to vomit/
look up close on the cross u wont see mahamad/

neva weak minded or quick to wanna serve/
i heard president husain talk slick on the word/   shame on em!!!!!

THATS HOW HE PLANDED IT/ILEAVE THE SEEDS PLANTED/
THEY TAKE IT FOR GRANTED/THEN UNDASTAND IT/

WHEN IM GONE

ACROSS THE PLANET REPEAT IT THEN CHANT IT/
IN LANGUAGES THAT DONT EVEN UNDASTAND IT/

WHEN IM GONE

BEHOLD WHAT I BESTOWED THE YOUTH/
IN THE BOOTH ALWAYS TOLD THE TRUTH/

AND WHEN IM GONE

MAYBE THEN ALL THE OTHAS MIGHT SEE/
THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHA LIKE ME/

WHEN IM GONE

SPIDER LOC "WHEN IM GONE"

« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 03:33:44 PM by IF NOT ME THEN WHO »

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 03:37:39 PM »
Spider

All On My Long Don, Oh How Long It's Been,
Wws That's How I Spell Pussy, Gotta Dush The Ws When I Smell Pussy,
I'ma Drop A Few Bars And End All This Brief, He On That Chicken Shit I Don't Call This Beef,
Far Beneath Me I'm A Chief And A Leader,
I Can't Beef With A Diva That's Beefin With Vida,
I Got Myself A Gun That'll Eat Through The Ether, You Eazy, You Cube? You Ain't Equal To Either.
Make Believe Makavelli, You Can Play Pac But You Better Not Stop Lookin Out For Jay Rock,
He Threw You On A Hook And Received A Lot Of Play, That's That Suge Knight Shit, These Ho's Gotta Pay,
This Chest Thought It Wasnt? Cuzz My Blood Cuzz, It's Blood In, Blood Out Even Though Cuzz Bloodin,
Fuck A Colour Cuzz, I Represent The True Hogz, And I Done Been All In The Niccersons With Dude Dawg
There's Some Bloods In The Industry: Big Y, Big Bone, P Smurf, You Less Then A B Dawg Than Jim Jones,
Millenium Gangbanger That's Ya Middle Name, You Ain't Clame Blood No Longer Then Lil Wayne,
Tell You Sumthin, I Don't Feel Nuthin Fo You Yees, I Would Have Been Got To Bussin If It Wasn't For 2 Tee's,

TRAY DEE
Yeah, I don't know but I'll tell you this…
From the 1 to the 10 we're presumed as guilty
Excluded quickly and removed from history
Teaching us by making free of us but never told us
What my people had established before y'all came and stoled us
Rowed us on a boat, shackled under the deck
And built a mother fucking country off of African sweat
And damned if I let em' keep a foot on my neck
They killed 'Pac, Biggie, Martin and Malcom X
I stay watching how you plottin not to let us win
But spare big buildings peds you can set us in
Let the niggaz handle rocks, or get the mexicans, the blocks
Selling rocks to blacks is hot, shots occur and murders pop
Lock the niggaz up and call the immigration truck
Kill two birds with one pluck and not a face seen once
Fuck em' cuz' they want us all planted in dirt
I'm getting mines cuz' it's "Hard Timez on Planet Earth

NOTICE HOW SPI TELLS GAME TO CONTINUE TO PLAY PAC ( WE ALL KNOW HE IS ON PAC NUTS) AND MADE IT RHYME WITH JAY ROCK WHO IS TOTALY RELIVANT IN THE SUBJECT. MIDDLE NAME LIL WAYNE ILL LEAVE IT ALONE CUZ THE MORE I DISECT THE VERSE THE MORE ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE A HATER. THAT SHIT IS A CLASSIC DISS. DOPE AS FUCK. COMPARE THAT WITH 240 WACK ASS BARS. SPI WAS ON SOME ALL TRYE POLITICKS ON THAT SHIT AND HE DID IT SO CREATIVELY.. BAYMAACTIVE!!!!!!