1 (8.3%)
good
1 (8.3%)
ok
2 (16.7%)
bullshit
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: tony yayo or spider loc  (Read 760 times)

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: tony yayo or spider loc
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2009, 01:00:04 PM »
then dude says he didnt know that was an spi diss song. lol no wonder he couldnt catch what spi was saying, he's clueless, and the nigga talking about  the eastwood diss is hillarious, eastwood didnt even say anything that would be considered disrespectful directly toward spi, he sounded scared to talk bad about the dude. either that or there wasnt much he could say. and lmao at  kurupt bein da dopest lyricist. that nigga so washed up and wack and i repeat, raps about absolutely nothing. that nigga is spaced out saying a bunch of mumbo jumbo, anybody that cant hear that has an invalid opinion period point blank and deserves to ignored

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2009, 01:49:43 PM »
You sure act like a kid. I made no references to you in my first few post and you turned around spoke shit about me and my girl. All I did was voice my opinion on a "rapper". You got growing up to do. Do yourself a favor and take care of your kids, then waste your time defending this so called rapper. Funny how ya say we fail to realize kurupts lack of lyrics when we feel the same about you. Its all opinions, politics kid in the end there will be no winner. You will continue to love spider's music, we will continue to ignore it. Neither of us will be wrong but simply understand that if something negative is said about your favorite rapper doesn't mean you have to go on and get high school on a forum and start dissing people. You have your taste I have mine, 3 minuted from now I'd have forgotten about this, and maybe you will to. And females that I know, in no way dig cats voice, at least that's their OPINION.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »
once again u evade being honest. u claim to ignore his music, but speak on female that you know opinion of it, niggas in your area opinion of it, and yours. along with the numerous post you have made dedicated to non other than the music u say u ignore. now if that makes sense then the sky isnt blue. challenge!!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone post a kurupt line post death row days that makes sense? personally i think new york new york zapped the last bit of intelligence his brain held. and i didnt just comment on ya girl, i followed you into speaking about your girl, u opened that door dude. you say all you did was state your opinion, which isnt true cuz u obviously stated her's as well, but then again i was suspect that she didnt share your opinion so maybe you are rite about only sharing yours. and while you, ya girl ,me, and all the otha cats you say dont like spi are talkin about him, he's somewhere gettin money not even knowing we exist. but like you say continue to ignore lol what you have so much time to speak about..lmao and my kids are fine buddy, well taken care of, glad you cared to even advise that i do such.and you know it is also untrue that u may have forgotten about this in 3 minutes. y so many false statements? and u did mention spi fans in your first few post so u did speak about me and others. to say i dont like takes a matter of less than 10 words but you have found it fitting to use hundreds of words to express your feelings on spi. u said your last post on the subject was like a few post ago. you cant make up your mind. you keep coming back to the thread everytime you see its been updated. you cant help your self.lmao. maybe u should join them in one of the brain dead kurupt stan threads, you may fit in better over there and impress some one with that fake ass sense of maturity you are trying to disguise your hating sentiments with. your feelings seem hurt because everyone doesnt feel the way you do about the loc. let us feel how we feel and you can go and  feel how you feel, u r not gonna change anything. u dont feel he deserves the defense, well too bad u cant change the fact that he recieves it, u r fighting a loosing battle crying about it

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2009, 02:15:29 PM »
omg after a lil research i see you have prooven to be very sensitive and even less honest than i had assumed. u actually not only spoke on us (spi fans) but you dissed us, but u cry about a nigga dissing u and your girl. and i didnt even diss her, i dissed you and told u how she may really feel.you're such a geek that u keep coming back to a thread with two names on it that you said you dont fuck with, exuse me thats called fucking with them.lmao you are fucking with their thread. then u speak in a plural and say we when mention your opinion vs mine on kurupt. who is we. thought you were just stating your opinion.

Erik Whitefield

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2009, 04:23:13 PM »
honestly they both are trash to me but Yayo would rap circles around Spider
i dont know who carres about em anyway only 12 year old blockbusters do
cmon man that nigga Spider man how can you go from being " the hardest guy from Naybahood " according to himself to the King of Rnb/trash i dont know anyone out here who bumps his shit

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »
You won, congratulations.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2009, 04:57:36 PM »
cmon man that nigga Spider man how can you go from being " the hardest guy from Naybahood " according to himself to the King of Rnb/trash i dont know anyone out here who bumps his shit

100% OF 23 POST ARE ON SPI'S DICK. HE'S THE ONLY REASON U COME ON HERE

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2009, 04:58:43 PM »
You won, congratulations.

GLAD U NOTICED

Erik Whitefield

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2009, 04:58:28 AM »

you make sure to stay on my dicks so much as you can huh WEIRDO

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2009, 08:27:48 AM »

you make sure to stay on my dicks so much as you can huh WEIRDO
be quiet. you on here all the time speaking bad on the baymaac camp, you have problems! who goes out there way to make that there display pic damn proves you a stalker. damn ur the "WEIRDO" always checkin on niggaz every moves.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2009, 08:30:37 AM »
What I find suspect is the fact that you cats get all defensive when Spider's name is in the same sentence with a negative word. Nobody in this thread has called him Spider Joke, no one has mentioned Game! I had no clue, as I am not a fan of his music, that when I posted his lyrics they were a Game Diss. But like other dude said to each their own. I'm not on here trying to change the world, simply stating fact. You guys are like jehova's witness, its either your way or no way at all. Spider imo is not talented at alln again IMO. Hey if he's your favorite rapper more power to ya just don't throw a hissy fit when someone disagrees cuz if you do you are gonna live pretty unhappy lives, since you mind find yourselves on the other side of the aurgument a lot.
lol you a fan admit it

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2009, 08:34:35 AM »
e-whit do you consider yourself a better MC than them?? haha you rapping is painful to the ears.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 08:36:59 AM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2009, 12:10:51 PM »

seems to me like you care more than anyone alive

Erik Whitefield

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2009, 07:14:40 AM »

what do you know you live in UK or something speakin on things that are thousand of miles from where you from live i got to hurt that Spider at 30 something still running around the land beating up rappers from Bad azz to Yukmouth for a claim to fame i never banged but still harder than Spider...

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2009, 08:46:56 AM »

what do you know you live in UK or something speakin on things that are thousand of miles from where you from live i got to hurt that Spider at 30 something still running around the land beating up rappers from Bad azz to Yukmouth for a claim to fame i never banged but still harder than Spider...
the last time spider got into a scuffle with a rapper was almost 5 years ago, and they been squashed the beef, and since when has it been spi's claim to fame that he beats up on the most rappers?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>