1 (8.3%)
good
1 (8.3%)
ok
2 (16.7%)
bullshit
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: tony yayo or spider loc  (Read 763 times)

neighbors

Re: tony yayo or spider loc
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2009, 11:14:15 AM »
fucc spider loc nigga aint nobody take that nigga serious anymore he aint got no fans nigga i feel bad i had to sign up to his website 3 or 4 times so you here dj do em all faggot ass say spiindastreets.com best blog on the net. stop it nigga this site and thisis50 have way more people than spiindastreets.com they have gay ass topics talking about finish the sentence. spider loc is irrelevant in this rap game he hollering out g unit, tony yayo he's not on his mixtapes, none of 50 cent mixtapes, or lloyd banks latest work, we  here weak ass songs like gang related wit mike knox. this mixtape a month is just oversaturating the market, i mean dam this nigga done release about 120 new songs this year so what is there to look forward too as far as an album every mixtape only have about 4 songs worth listening too
best song this nigga ever put out was bounce and he will never top that track and kurupt had the best verse

holla at me when this nigga sales 50 000 copies of any of his albums

174Proof

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2009, 11:26:27 AM »
fucc spider loc nigga aint nobody take that nigga serious anymore he aint got no fans nigga i feel bad i had to sign up to his website 3 or 4 times so you here dj do em all faggot ass say spiindastreets.com best blog on the net. stop it nigga this site and thisis50 have way more people than spiindastreets.com they have gay ass topics talking about finish the sentence. spider loc is irrelevant in this rap game he hollering out g unit, tony yayo he's not on his mixtapes, none of 50 cent mixtapes, or lloyd banks latest work, we  here weak ass songs like gang related wit mike knox. this mixtape a month is just oversaturating the market, i mean dam this nigga done release about 120 new songs this year so what is there to look forward too as far as an album every mixtape only have about 4 songs worth listening too
best song this nigga ever put out was bounce and he will never top that track and kurupt had the best verse

holla at me when this nigga sales 50 000 copies of any of his albums

Seriously, you need to hop off of Spider Loc's dick because you make it an effort to sign up to these sites just to talk shit about him. You can't view SpiinDAstreets threads without being a member so he must be important to you even if the world doesn't give a fuck about him since you created an account. A female wouldn't even do the shit you're doing so you've created a new level of bitchness.

You seem fairly unproductive.

neighbors

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2009, 11:39:03 AM »
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2009, 11:35:33 AM »
yea he know he makes himself look whorish and bad but he likes it, he probably cross dresses and the whole nine. bitch ass nigga got to have a thong on to display such whorish tendencies, lmao signing up 3 or 4 times listening to dj do em alls voice. lol how gay is that? nigga cant get enough of spi, he even can quote topics off the nigga site. deez weirdoz!!!!!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2009, 11:37:08 AM »
They're both equally annoying personality wise but on the mic Spi>Yayo