Author Topic: uh...RL POKEMON?  (Read 187 times)

Blasphemy

uh...RL POKEMON?
« on: August 21, 2009, 06:57:10 PM »

Watch it 2 the end.

RaeTy

• Lil Geezy
Re: uh...RL POKEMON?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 07:20:25 PM »
dude wtf is that real

ikke

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 07:34:44 PM »
seas are pretty much undiscoverd, half the pokemon may actually exist lol, we don't know

Rofl @ it blowing up in the end

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 08:37:57 PM »
talk about bukakke.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 12:35:31 AM »
my uncle is fascinated with japan films he even married a japanese lady... but if you dont know all that shit is pretty much animated and fake

the bullshit movies he brings from japan have peoples heads exploding like that all graphic... kinda sucks

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 04:24:45 AM »
lmao @ the end

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 07:08:10 AM »
my uncle is fascinated with japan films he even married a japanese lady... but if you dont know all that shit is pretty much animated and fake

the bullshit movies he brings from japan have peoples heads exploding like that all graphic... kinda sucks

So hes a Japaneophile? (Not sure if that's the correct term), basically it means he has some of fascination of Japanese culture, to the point were they try and take it as there own heritage. That or he just loves asain ass/films. lol

Their are films outside of Anime, just that's basically the main factor being imported into the US.(Sorta like how China had that Kung Fu films boom before). but yeah, They always do this crazy shit lol that was funny though when they had the explosion. Their is a Kung Fu movie I want to see, were the heads explode when they are punched, they can kick through walls lol it seems Epic, but I haven't been able to find it.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 02:31:17 PM »

So hes a Japaneophile? (Not sure if that's the correct term), basically it means he has some of fascination of Japanese culture, to the point were they try and take it as there own heritage. That or he just loves asain ass/films. lol

Their are films outside of Anime, just that's basically the main factor being imported into the US.(Sorta like how China had that Kung Fu films boom before). but yeah, They always do this crazy shit lol that was funny though when they had the explosion. Their is a Kung Fu movie I want to see, were the heads explode when they are punched, they can kick through walls lol it seems Epic, but I haven't been able to find it.

nah he still lives by his own chicano heritage but he just loves japanese shit