Author Topic: Tha Lazt N Offishul Weed-Song Thread  (Read 239 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Muhfukka

Re: Tha Lazt N Offishul Weed-Song Thread
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 05:07:11 PM »
Quote from: Tha Psycho German Faggot
hree days ago , I was with my friend of mine, I have "grass" smoke, I do not smoke often 3 times a year, occasional smoker, today, the holidays end, the whole time during holidays, I am fairly late went to bed, woke up late, drank, I am also an emotional person, sensitive person.
Yesterday, I have all the time report of LSD / fungi / XTC consumers Erfahrungserichte read (fun, out of pure interest) and what side effects they have, I also called disorders, depression, etc. I also had something once than I because of a case also a strong medicine should take time also was the same so I went off before the smoke had grass (once), and then it went wrong with this thing like "kribbeln" - something like panic feeling, the feeling that I am missing something (even at the Wahrnehnung?) and yesterday (before everything was in order, even before yesterday, so the next day, on the previous day, I smoked) is me, "I disorder," "strange feeling" and I remember this now "in kribbeln Abdominal (in the negative sense) and I am rather "small" Otherwise, I almost always good and it rather "capricious" and "großkotzig" (find no suitable word: -) have little nervous problems if we may say so, because I aufrege quickly, and even small matter seriously and take to heart.
As I said, I very rarely smoke, as smoke had finally I feared that if I am not asleep, I wake up (!), And even the next day (I have not slept all night because we have partyied over night), the effect is still there, but then i got ok and i went asleep. Could my current "problem" is the grass? We have two bags for two smoked (10 € is a gram, but it was less than one-G, we wanted to smoke and it was no matter how much the guy for how much has offered, "it is enough to us? yes, then no matter go, and have made a little bit less than G, 2 joints.), but since I do not often kiffe perhaps it is for this reason, not what I suspect-> I fear, that feeling of "kribbeln" also Kält (yesterday night, I was totally confused as the beginning, this "kriebbeln" and yet I have refrigeration quivered even though little was heating), and "somehow, I feel different," is still there. Am I "stuck"?, I will now again be the same time or do I not? Or do I have a mental illness which never weggeht from now?
Is it normal for such a case to me that it is? Could be connected to grass lie? Even after two days? I repeat that I do not often smoke.
I thank you sincerely for your support in advance!

CRY ABOUT IT, PUSSY

2euce 7even

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 06:11:57 AM »
suga free - doo doo and the skunk !!!

can yu hook mi up?

2euce 7even

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 12:37:46 PM »