Author Topic: 40 Glocc FAIL - running from BWS  (Read 2291 times)

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: 40 Glocc FAIL - running from BWS
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2009, 11:52:35 AM »
if not me then who sound like a bitch loc all your info is bogus, nigga you dont know speedy --spider socced speedy nigga shut up wit that shit nigga you wasnt there you dont know anyone from swans or eastside hardtime hustler...you wasnt there or knew about speedy when get shot on new years..shut yo bitch ass up nigga. when spider gon come out wit some decent music his last 5 mixtapes been mediocre to the 3rd power. 

oh but i was there, ask mark sparks, ask kurupt, ask roscoe, ask show gun, ask speedy aka gotti gotti, lmao ask spi or the lil light skin nigga from grape that was with him. it aint no secret spi fired on dude and she didnt fight back with the pistol in his hand, as a matter of fact spi hit him for drawing down on his car as he pulled up acting like he didnt know who car it was. lol this nigga is sooooooo emotional and soooooooo on spi dick he in denial as to who the loc really is. look how he chases the loc's name down and lets his tampon leak bloody clots everytime the loc's name is mentioned, he is obssesed to say the least

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2009, 12:06:25 PM »
o yea by the way speedy got shot by his own homies fa snitchin  fyi thats why he aint from 87 no more

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2009, 12:10:00 PM »
if not me then who sound like a bitch loc all your info is bogus, nigga you dont know speedy --spider socced speedy nigga shut up wit that shit nigga you wasnt there you dont know anyone from swans or eastside hardtime hustler...you wasnt there or knew about speedy when get shot on new years..shut yo bitch ass up nigga. when spider gon come out wit some decent music his last 5 mixtapes been mediocre to the 3rd power. 

when speedy gonna drop a decent line every one ever has been wick wick wack. lmao. i dont give a fuck about knowing anybody from es swans or hth but you dont know if i do or not.l but what that got to do with speedy getting the shit shocked out of him?lol this bitch ass nigga is the defender of all against spi...lmao but him or any of them niggas is yet to touch spider loc. all you can do is type and hate on him. u are over pathetic

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2009, 12:14:58 PM »
damn speedy got his rep taken away from him like that?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2009, 12:24:38 PM »
i tell no lie. ok it comes out of no where and im speaking on it, ill give you that, but somebody please find me one of the people i mentioned saying it isnt true. prove im lying, and i aint talking to you get ya walk on, besides that one fag with 10 names im saying anybody else who say it aint true. who u know that was there?

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2009, 01:48:12 AM »
SO BWS LIED ABOUT A TAPE?/ ??? ??? ??? FIGURES! ;)
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2009, 11:45:22 AM »
MENACE SAID THEY had a tape? he lied so we know the truth now ;D ;D 40 said if there is a tape its them shaking the spot ;D ;D looks like bws studio gangsters still 8)
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2009, 03:00:47 PM »
end of the day 40 is a bitch and hopefuly he catches one soon  :scarface:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>