Author Topic: Death Row Records 2009 Promo Video  (Read 1675 times)

V2DHeart

Re: Death Row Records 2009 Promo Video
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 04:05:10 PM »
I'd gladly pay $100 for a 10 disc set  ;D
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 05:50:04 PM »

Box Set will probably come in a box similar to that of a thicker CD box doubled in size, and have 1 Music CD of previously unreleased music, and a booklet of some previously unpublished pics from christmas staff partys, and in the studio etc. Also included - a bonus DVD of 3 previously unreleased christmas themed tracks, and a video of "Snoop - Santa Claus Goes To The Ghetto"

I can't see them ramming out about 4 discs worth of unreleased material lol

if you can pick out of 7000 tracks you have no prob releasing 50 on a boxset

But from a business point of view, I wouldn't see them providing a 4 disc box set full of unreleased music due to cost. Imagine how expensive it'd be $20 at "least", and who would pay that apart from the few die hard Death Row fans, and it's not like they'll shove hoards of Snoop, Dogg Pound, Crooked, and Danny Boy on there when singular releases from them would sell more

Actually a 4 disk set would be their best option from a business point of view.  Lets face it, danny boy, jewell, sam sneed, crooked I, cpo, etc. are not going to sell.  The only things that really have a chance of selling are 2Pac, Snoop, Dre, and maybe the dogg pound.  So a 4 disk box set is a good way to start selling tracks...package it with a snoop or pac single.

Fraxxx

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2009, 03:18:43 AM »
i'm looking forward to the boxset at christmas time

Yeah, I agree... That sounds like it's going to be a promising project.

+1
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Matty

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2009, 03:47:09 AM »
that danny boy album produced entirely by quik best see the light of day...

woof

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2009, 06:50:26 PM »

Box Set will probably come in a box similar to that of a thicker CD box doubled in size, and have 1 Music CD of previously unreleased music, and a booklet of some previously unpublished pics from christmas staff partys, and in the studio etc. Also included - a bonus DVD of 3 previously unreleased christmas themed tracks, and a video of "Snoop - Santa Claus Goes To The Ghetto"

But from a business point of view, I wouldn't see them providing a 4 disc box set full of unreleased music due to cost. Imagine how expensive it'd be $20 at "least", and who would pay that apart from the few die hard Death Row fans, and it's not like they'll shove hoards of Snoop, Dogg Pound, Crooked, and Danny Boy on there when singular releases from them would sell more

Lavi said Dre has not been involved in any of the plans for the Chronic reissue, which she promised will be the first of four releases from the new Death Row this year. Among the other projects is a four-CD box set of previously released and some unreleased master recordings due out around Thanksgiving that will feature songs from late TLC member Left Eye, Danny Boy, Crooked I, the Outlawz and Tupac, as well as a Snoop collection called The Lost Sessions Volume 1," (October 13) and That was Then, This is Now, a compilation of old material and new songs from Danny Boy.

u got your answer now, 4 cd of released and unreleased

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2009, 09:40:12 AM »
So whats the cheapest place to order music online? In regards to international shipping etc?
i've only tried a few, but i'd say cdbaby.com
the thing is, it only sells indie music.

CDUniverse is cheaper than amazon, with international shipping

Shot, might have to give that a go next time. Fuck these 3 week shipping delays
my bad, i think my statement wasn't really true after all.
for some reason i thought amazon was charging very high shipping rates though.

i guess it depends on how many items you order:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_navbox_lnship_int?nodeId=596184
http://www.cduniverse.com/help/help.asp?style=music&page=shipping#is

by the way, i've only ordered on cduniverse once, but it took a few weeks until i received my package.
i think amazon is a little faster, but i usually need to wait at least a week ;)
i guess that's what you need to accept when you choose standard shipping :laugh:

« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 10:35:31 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

Soopahigh

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2009, 09:48:48 AM »

i guess i'am one, lol

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2009, 12:10:31 PM »
So whats the cheapest place to order music online? In regards to international shipping etc?

You should also compare prices with cdpacific.com (they have international shipping too)
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2009, 12:52:32 PM »

You should also compare prices with cdpacific.com (they have international shipping too)
thanks for the tip!
the shipping rates seems to be lower :)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2009, 08:31:47 PM »

thanks for the tip!
the shipping rates seems to be lower :)

Sounds good to me!