Author Topic: Spider Loc - Reputable mixtape (link inside)  (Read 723 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc - Reputable mixtape (link inside)
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2009, 06:03:34 PM »
aite is the eastwood diss to spider new?
WHOEVER THE SHOE FITS

and why did he diss spider?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2009, 06:13:58 PM »
naw that shit old, he dissed spider cuz spider dissed him for jumping on the black wall bandwagon and dissing g unit. spider didnt really diss him, he just stated a couple of obvious irrefutable facts about eastwood, like one line at a time on two or three different songs, but it was all  quite a while ago. i think i remember spi stating on his site that him and wood was cool. and by the way i posted that song 2 c me in the otha thread for you too

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2009, 06:20:03 PM »
aite thats waz up
damn they used to be homies and jus cuz he jumped on the bws wagon..all of a sudden its f spider loc...lol
ima check that song out tho
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2009, 06:47:51 PM »
lol of course he didnt have the guts to diss spi directly first, that was in reaction to spi taking shots at him. i dont know how buck eastwood and doja expected to be able to just diss the nigga click and say oh we aint talking about you though homie, that dont seem like the kinda of nigga spi is to me. the m weirdoz knew better. lmao

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2009, 07:36:32 PM »
really if you listen to that song it dosnt even sound like he really tryna diss spi, at least not directly cuz if he was why didnt he say his name?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2009, 07:38:18 PM »
yeah but you know you can diss without mentionin any names?
it makes it more interestin and the WHOS HE TALKIN BOUT starts...lol

really if you listen to that song it dosnt even sound like he really tryna diss spi, at least not directly cuz if he was why didnt he say his name?
Cube

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2009, 07:41:30 PM »
he sounded scared of course but what could he actually say about spi to diss him, i mean eastwood is a nigga that knows spi well, didnt spi beat up on one of his lil patnas while he watched, laughed, and begged spi to stop all at the same time? lmao deez weirdoz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2009, 07:42:18 PM »
i dont know did eastwood's homie take a L like that?
Cube