Author Topic: *BREAKING!!!* C-Murder Juror Admits To "Brutal Pressure" To Vote Guilty!  (Read 358 times)

mrkmaidog

looks like may be found INNOCENT of this trial after all... haters hurry up & attack.... FREE C!!! NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!
"Calliope Click Vol.1" 9/29/09

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/08/24/21909911.aspx

C-Murder Juror Admits To "Brutal Pressure" To Vote Guilty
Published Monday, August 24, 2009 10:20 PM

By Chris Richburg

“Brutal” pressure to deliver a guilty verdict for No Limit rapper Corey “C-Murder” Miller could possibly work in favor of the recently imprisoned entertainer.

Despite casting the deciding vote twice in Miller’s much publicized murder trial, Mary Jacob now admits that she was not entirely convinced the 38-year rapper was guilty of killing Steve Thomas in the now-closed Platinum Club on Jan. 12, 2002.

According to reports, Thomas, 16, was shot through his heart while being stomped by a group of men during an event at the nightspot. A 10-2 verdict, the minimum required by state law for a second-degree murder conviction, was delivered on August 12 to seal Miller’s fate.

The rapper was sentenced to serve a mandatory life sentence in prison on August 14. Jacob’s decision to change her vote from innocent to guilty came after witnessing the emotional breakdown of a young juror who she felt was pressured by other jurors to side with those who believed Miller was at fault.

"This thing had to come to an end for this girl's health, her sanity," Jacob told The Times-Picayune about the 20-year-old Xavier University student who voted for the rapper's innocence. "I believe what happened to Steve Thomas on the floor of the Platinum Club happened to her verbally. "I was more worried about this little girl than I was about Corey Miller," added Jacobs, who still believes that prosecutors did not prove their case "beyond a reasonable doubt."

"Corey Miller will survive whatever happens to him," she said.

As jurors deliberated over the case, Jacobs noticed the physical toll the situation took on the student. The group was firmly split 9-3 in favor of conviction on their second day of deliberation.

However, the student’s condition ultimately swayed Jacob’s opinion as she chose the quickest way to end the young woman’s ordeal.

"They literally made this 20-year-old girl so violently ill," Jacob said. "She was shaking so bad. She ran into the bathroom. She was throwing her guts up. She couldn't function anymore. That's when I decided, the judge don't want to listen to me, doesn't want to listen to us? I told them, 'You want him to be guilty? He's guilty, now let's get the hell out of here.'''

At this time, no comment was made by Miller's family, his former attorney, Ron Rakosky or the Jefferson Parish district attorney's office on Monday (Aug. 24) regarding the latest on the Miller/Thomas murder case.

Blasphemy

And the justice system proves once again people are retarded. Either way C-Murder is a retard. Couple things

1.This bitch probably doing it for attention.
2.C-Murder is fucked either way.
3.LMAO Publicized? LOL! Please... Fucking Kobe rape had more publicity then this. Hell There is still mother fuckers who think C-Murder is out in the studio lol.

Edit:4.This bitch need's to get shot. She defines moron, A guy's Entire life no matter how stupid/retarded he is doesn't mean you can brush it off cause some fucking bitch couldn't deal with the pressure of being a juror. Honestly if anyone know's were the bitch lives I say put a brick into her window and burn the house down.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 09:46:51 PM by Blasphemy »

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Happens all the time jurors just want to get the fuck out of there. Don't know why everyone is pretending to be outraged because it's some rapper

Jimmy H.

Wasn't there video of him firing shots at the dude?

mrkmaidog

for ppl like you have not "FOLLOWED THE CASE & READ THE FACTS" then you would know that VIDEO was for a "DIFFERENT CASE" not this one, where he is accused of murdering this kid.  you're confusing the video with this current case. pay attention.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
ha ha ha i dont think anyone cares about this case enough to follow it

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
for ppl like you have not "FOLLOWED THE CASE & READ THE FACTS" then you would know that VIDEO was for a "DIFFERENT CASE" not this one, where he is accused of murdering this kid.  you're confusing the video with this current case. pay attention.

So the video on the net is not this case ???
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

mrkmaidog

^YES. you are correct. that video is for a different case, the attempted murder one, which he is doing time for. dont worry, you're not the only one that was manipulated by the video thinking that it was the shooting of the kid. the video has nothing to do with this case.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG

^YES. you are correct. that video is for a different case, the attempted murder one, which he is doing time for. dont worry, you're not the only one that was manipulated by the video thinking that it was the shooting of the kid. the video has nothing to do with this case.

Yeah thanks for the info, cause if that video had something to do with this case C woulda been guilty as hell!
They got him on camera thumpin out :o
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
The video proves that the man should not be out on the streets, no matter if the case was for this video or not..Anyone dumb enough to pull out a gun and shoot it  belongs in jail (unless it's to safe their life, which wasnt the case in this video).

Muhfukka

c-murder is cool i hope he gets to shoot some more people

mrkmaidog

word up to that!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Oh man that made me laugh out loud good shit

mrkmaidog

looks like things are about to heat up with the NAACP jumping in:

looks like its about to get more serious and better for C with the NAACP jumping in:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2009/08/la_naacp_wants_state_supreme_c.html

La. NAACP wants state Supreme Court to intervene in C-Murder case
by The Times-Picayune

Thursday August 27, 2009, 9:59 AM

Corey "C-Murder" MillerThe Louisiana NAACP has asked the state Supreme Court to intervene in the Corey "C-Murder'' Miller case after a juror said she changed her vote to guilty to end what she described as "brutal'' deliberations in a contentious 10-2 decision that sent the rapper to prison for life.

State NAACP President Ernest Johnson asked Chief Justice Catherine D. Kimble in a letter Tuesday for "a full investigation of this entire case, the immediate removal of the trial judge, the appointment of a new judge from outside of the 24th Judicial District to hear all post trial motions, and the immediate release of Mr. Miller from prison pending a review of this entire matter because justice delayed is justice denied.''

Miller was convicted Aug. 11 of second-degree murder in the death of 16-year-old Steve Thomas at a Harvey nightclub in January 2002. The Jefferson Parish jury, which decided his fate, voted 10-2 to convict, after one verdict was ruled by Judge Hans Liljeberg as invalid when one juror wrote that her vote was made under duress. Liljeberg sent the jury back for additional deliberations, which lasted another three hours, before the jury said it had reached a decision. The second vote was 10-2, and Liljeberg ruled that the verdict was valid.

This week, Mary Jacob of Metairie said in an interview that she changed her vote to end the deliberations, which she said had taken a toll on a 20-year-old Xavier University student, who believed Miller was not guilty. Jacob said jurors had verbally attacked the young woman, who had become ill and had vomited during deliberations.

Elano

c-murder is fucked up