Author Topic: Warren G - G Files [amazon.com album sampler] = really good album  (Read 1215 times)

2euce 7even

Re: Warren G - G Files [amazon.com album sampler] = really good album
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 02:04:17 PM »
g-files is a monster album.

listen     3. True Star (feat. Bj) [Explicit]   2:55   Not Available   
listen     6. Skate Skate (feat. Halla) [Explicit]   3:18   Not Available   
listen     7. Drinks Ain't Free [Explicit]   3:32   Not Available   
listen     8. Swagger Rich (feat. Snoop Dogg And Cassie Davis) [Explicit]   3:30   Not Available      
listen   13. Ringtone [Explicit]   4:38   Not Available   
listen   14. Crush (feat. Ray J) [Explicit]

ina bad way.sry 2 say dat.

J-Func

• 'G'
  • J-Func
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 04:26:01 PM »
I just realised the girl on swagger rich, Cassie Davis, is an Australian girl. That might help Warren G sales in Australia...maybe

Sounds ok to me from the snippets. I hope it does well for him.

TheTruNoLimit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 12:29:06 PM »
wait is this warren g/ruthless collabo actually real?  on the best buy version?  that'd be dope.

and apparently on the tracklist for the uk one there's a song called fire.  is that gonna be on the US version too?

Jay_J

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2009, 04:16:00 PM »
I was waiting for those songs on that video in Youtube.... I didnt heard any of me.... Those songs on that video are dope... Has anyone heard of them... Plz check it...

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2009, 06:31:19 PM »
Will be coppin' this. Got every G-Child album and will always continue to support the OG.

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 02:18:29 AM »
I didnt hear anything better than whats on the G Files in that video, still dope tho.
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

TheTruNoLimit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2009, 03:28:58 PM »
With all the talk of Death Row, the Chronic Re-Lit, and Snoop's Lost Sessions I thought this one could use a bump!  The more I listen to the snippets, the more I'm feeling this one.  Hold On and What's Wrong sound incredible!  Has anyone heard anything about this track Fire?  Seems that no one knows anything about it, but it's listed as a track on the European CD. 

blkb

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2009, 11:46:14 PM »
Yeah I'm guessing Fire is a europe bonus track? I can't wait for the album

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2009, 01:09:26 AM »
would like to know about that fire track.
i hope its that dope track i heard warren playing in his ustream video with the mixing and scratching of turntables in the song. that beat sounded incredible.
dunno why he would put that as a bonus track for the asia version though,.. it should be a regular track on the album, coz there's only 14 tracks

oh yeh, i forgot,....
runthistown ,
eat a fat dik you faggot, and keep my name out of your mouth
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 01:14:49 AM by ironmike »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2009, 01:28:50 AM »
lazoo(aka iron dyke) stop trying to act hard your a fucking pre op transexual from croatia with a warren g fetish.

blkb

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2009, 01:55:37 AM »
I remember IronDyke aka LAzoo from getting run off the old dpgrecordz forum, that guys a straight mark ass! Wasn't he a Twinz groupie? Get the fuck out of here with your hating bullshit...better yet, get a life Mick Dundee.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2009, 03:13:44 AM »
my no.1 stalker petey is on my nuts like usual, you just dont quit, do you, gay weirdo.

blkb , who the fukk are you? you shouldnt talk about groupies, you're the one on the forums, talking about how your dickriding on warren's new album, making threads and posts about the album all the time, like as if its the best album ever released, when in reality its a very mediocre album, and warren's worst effort yet. you're being a real big ass groupie, so maybe its better if you just shut your mouth, since i never mentioned your name. and i never got ran off the dpg forums, i was there til the day the forums closed down,  u dumb fukk
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 03:19:04 AM by ironmike »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2009, 03:56:17 AM »
Suicide sounds like a banger  ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2009, 07:16:04 AM »
my no.1 stalker petey is on my nuts like usual, you just dont quit, do you, gay weirdo.

blkb , who the fukk are you? you shouldnt talk about groupies, you're the one on the forums, talking about how your dickriding on warren's new album, making threads and posts about the album all the time, like as if its the best album ever released, when in reality its a very mediocre album, and warren's worst effort yet. you're being a real big ass groupie, so maybe its better if you just shut your mouth, since i never mentioned your name. and i never got ran off the dpg forums, i was there til the day the forums closed down,  u dumb fukk

ive made it my mission in life to protect hip hop from gender confused bi curious dingos like you...no the forum u got ran off off was wcrydaz...on dpg you got served by all the lames on that board.

the most ironic shit ive ever seen in my life is lazoo(aka iron dyke) calling another forum member a "groupie"....wigga please.

by the time im done with you your gonna have to pick ANOTHER new screen name....they shall all know you as LAZOO.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2009, 01:40:28 PM »
ive made it my mission in life to protect hip hop from gender confused bi curious dingos like you...no the forum u got ran off off was wcrydaz...on dpg you got served by all the lames on that board.

the most ironic shit ive ever seen in my life is lazoo(aka iron dyke) calling another forum member a "groupie"....wigga please.

by the time im done with you your gonna have to pick ANOTHER new screen name....they shall all know you as LAZOO.
and this is an egsample of why you lead such a pathetic life, that you devote so much time to me. thats extremely gay. if anybody's bi-curious it seems to be you.
and i never got ran off wcrydaz either , faggot.