Author Topic: do you ever kick dogs?  (Read 1806 times)

TheGhostOfScrappy

do you ever kick dogs?
« on: August 26, 2009, 02:05:53 PM »
dont fuckin do that shit.  NOT COOL.  tanner used to kick me down the stairs when his rare danny boy songs leaked.  i never walked quite rite after the come up leaked.  what a fuckin douchebag.  neways dont fuckin kick animals.  got it?

Muhfukka

Re: do you ever kick dogs?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 02:09:09 PM »
hahaha what the fuck is this some toothpick nerd shit or something

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 02:10:54 PM »
tanner used to kick me down the stairs when his rare danny boy songs leaked.
I almost fell out of my chair with this line.

This alias has mad potential.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 02:15:26 PM »
wtf? rotflmfao
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

ikke

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 02:17:36 PM »

TheGhostOfScrappy

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 02:19:33 PM »

im not trying to be cute.  if i can reach just one little high school spaz case who thinks he is important to the rap industry then my life as a worthless shit producing annoying mongrel has some value.  i just wish tanner would have punched his bed or screamed into his pillow instead of kicking me.  his fat friend eats his troubles away and even that is superior to animal abuse.

people, mates, fellow canines - respect each other and recognize that life isnt just about songs from nino brown and doing myspace templates for nobody fucktard rappers.  if you see a mutt being abused by his or her shitty fucking owner please cap that piece of shit human.  god is a dog.  think about it.

the ghost

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 02:35:56 PM »
You tupac weirdos are a strange breed

Rottingcorpseofscrappydoo

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 02:36:54 PM »
passttt.....tanner.....it's me scrapperz.......why did hopsin steal my eyez?

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 02:37:51 PM »

im not trying to be cute.  if i can reach just one little high school spaz case who thinks he is important to the rap industry then my life as a worthless shit producing annoying mongrel has some value.  i just wish tanner would have punched his bed or screamed into his pillow instead of kicking me.  his fat friend eats his troubles away and even that is superior to animal abuse.

people, mates, fellow canines - respect each other and recognize that life isnt just about songs from nino brown and doing myspace templates for nobody fucktard rappers.  if you see a mutt being abused by his or her shitty fucking owner please cap that piece of shit human.  god is a dog.  think about it.
I apologize for being insensitive. However, I'm sure you pissed in the house, chewed cable wires or did something to make Tanner take his frustrations out on you.

Fuck, maybe being given the name Tanner is what put him over the edge.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2009, 02:38:57 PM »
whos Tanner?

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 02:41:15 PM »
i think its that mike toreno kid

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 02:43:11 PM »
I KICK IT WITH DOGS...

TheGhostOfScrappy

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 02:47:15 PM »
i think its that mike toreno kid
dont call him kid.  he is highly respected in the rap industry.

Rottingcorpseofscrappydoo

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 02:50:30 PM »
hopsin likes fat girls....tanner kills dogs

TheGhostOfScrappy

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 02:54:48 PM »

I apologize for being insensitive. However, I'm sure you pissed in the house, chewed cable wires or did something to make Tanner take his frustrations out on you.

Fuck, maybe being given the name Tanner is what put him over the edge.
i wish i lived with you instead.  cant go back in time.  maybe god dog will send me back as a larger dog so that i may attack tanner in repayment.  i wish we could go back to the good times when gmg won death row and we were going to be the public relations street team whatchamajig for the world.  tanner promised me the most exotic of dog foods and at long last that heartworm medication i needed ever so.  fuck.