Author Topic: WTF! God damn I'm pissed  (Read 160 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
WTF! God damn I'm pissed
« on: August 26, 2009, 08:01:55 PM »
I just finished one of my online classes for the summer and I calculated my grade and got a 94% in the class which was right where I expected it today. 
Well the professor posted the grade today for the course and he gave my a C+!!  It's a obvious mistake but this moron is so dumb that I am concerned.  It's like this asshole gave me a 0% on the term paper lol, this clown better get this straightened out.

DIP DIP SET SET

Sikotic™

Re: WTF! God damn I'm pissed
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 08:14:30 PM »
I just finished one of my online classes for the summer and I calculated my grade and got a 94% in the class which was right where I expected it today. 
Well the professor posted the grade today for the course and he gave my a C+!!  It's a obvious mistake but this moron is so dumb that I am concerned.  It's like this asshole gave me a 0% on the term paper lol, this clown better get this straightened out.
Get that shit fixed ASAP!!!!

I know a dude that still has an F on his transcripts even though he got a B in the class. It's hard to reverse it at a certain point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 08:18:57 PM »
lock n load on that inglorius basterd
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

herpes

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 08:37:47 PM »
Contact the professor ASAP.  Same thing happened to me for the Psychology class I took this summer.  When I looked online I was given a B when my grade should of been an A.  I e-mailed my professor right away and he had it corrected.

universe

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 09:12:30 PM »
LET THE DEPARTMENT DEAN KNOW IF YOU CAN'T REACH THAT NIGGA.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 09:55:17 PM »
Yeah, get on it fast. Nothing worst than inaccurate transcripts. I should know, I had a discrepancy on mine that I had to send with a letter from the dean and professor stating the error. Not cool.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh