Author Topic: obesity..........your thoughts?????  (Read 3847 times)

Blasphemy

Re: obesity..........your thoughts?????
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2009, 05:55:16 AM »
Homosexualtiy is somethign that's still debated.

IMO It can actually happen 2 ways

1.Your natrually attracted 2 other man, This applies to from birth.

2.Secondly you were raised to believe that Guy and guy was the norm, were Guy and women was a Alien element. But remember this way only applies to a certain few, and normally kids with gay parents natural attraction to women normally prevent this from happening. This only converts people sexually confused.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: obesity..........your thoughts?????
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2009, 05:35:24 PM »
yeah im not hatin on gays, altho what they doin is not the bidness, but i guess go head

I dunno man. I'm just glad we're normal either way lol.

but thats like sayin they doin it by it bein a choice which is what im debatin (choice or not)

I guess some people just turn gay because they want to be 'special' by being different...
like them emo's

but who or why were people made to like the same sex?  (so they were made like that on purpose, if they were made like that...lol)
SEXUALLY CONFUSED?
i jus dont understand who makes this shit?
do you or anyone know of any gay person tellin you they were SEXUALLY CONFUSED? lol

Homosexualtiy is somethign that's still debated.

IMO It can actually happen 2 ways

1.Your natrually attracted 2 other man, This applies to from birth.

2.Secondly you were raised to believe that Guy and guy was the norm, were Guy and women was a Alien element. But remember this way only applies to a certain few, and normally kids with gay parents natural attraction to women normally prevent this from happening. This only converts people sexually confused.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.