Author Topic: A very good reason to ban Elano again.  (Read 1466 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: A very good reason to ban Elano again.
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 05:21:35 AM »
With AZ playing the Champions League this year, we'll get a lot of threads about AZ; not only about the Champions League matches, but also about the cup matches and the Eredivisie.
you start threads about az every 10 minutes.
is this your board ? NO
is this an az board ? NO
ask yourself who really gives a fuck about az,no more than 2 or 3 members of this forum.
these threads are boring,really
You all must admit. He does make valid points here.

For once I must admit that Elano is right. Mauzip is really annoying with his AZ, he spams every football thread with this 'RETTEKETET!' and makes loads of AZ threads nobody cares about. This is a Lakers board, and even they post in one Laker thread (except for playoff games ofc), so why is Mauzip allowed to make a thread for every unimportant shitty game in the shitty Dutch league?
mauzip is a closet fag, what else is new

Portugoal

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 05:37:37 AM »
With AZ playing the Champions League this year, we'll get a lot of threads about AZ; not only about the Champions League matches, but also about the cup matches and the Eredivisie.
is this your board ? NO
is this an az board ? NO
ask yourself who really gives a fuck about az,no more than 2 or 3 members of this forum.

For once I must admit that Elano is right. Mauzip is really annoying with his AZ, he spams every football thread with this 'RETTEKETET!' and makes loads of AZ threads nobody cares about. This is a Lakers board, and even they post in one Laker thread (except for playoff games ofc), so why is Mauzip allowed to make a thread for every unimportant shitty game in the shitty Dutch league?

If there's one thread, it has to be stickied. Otherwise it doesn't do right to AZ.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2009, 05:42:51 AM »
is this your board ? NO
is this an az board ? NO

If there's one thread, it has to be stickied. Otherwise it doesn't do right to AZ.

That is fine by me

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2009, 05:46:39 AM »
is this your board ? NO
is this an az board ? NO

Are you joking ? who do you think you are to dictate the rules on this forum ?  :loser:

Elano

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2009, 05:47:45 AM »
is this your board ? NO
is this an az board ? NO

That is fine by me

And then we need a sticky thread for Manchester United,Liverpool,Juventus,Inter,Arsenal......
az is a joke like mauzip.
sticky thread my ass

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2009, 05:49:53 AM »
So much drama in the d-u-b-c-c.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Portugoal

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2009, 05:51:19 AM »

it's kinda hard to deal with Elain-E

Elano

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2009, 06:11:14 AM »

it's kinda hard to deal with Elain-E

is worse with assholes like you and yishay

Moe

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2009, 06:32:56 AM »
is this your board ? NO
is this an az board ? NO

That is fine by me

And then we need a sticky thread for Manchester United,Liverpool,Juventus,Inter,Arsenal......
sticky thread my ass
no one cares about those pansy ass teams

Raphael

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2009, 08:06:28 AM »
fuck the haters, The AZ movement will become bigger once they win the champions league 8)

JAZ

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2009, 08:13:55 AM »
^ word. Ari is a cunt, though. He was touching my friends sister in a club. lol.

Elano

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2009, 08:17:47 AM »
is this your board ? NO
is this an az board ? NO

That is fine by me

sticky thread my ass
no one cares about those pansy ass teams
no just you and your retarded friends

Raphael

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2009, 08:18:48 AM »
^ word. Ari is a cunt, though. He was touching my friends sister in a club. lol.
lmao

JAZ

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2009, 08:20:08 AM »
lmao
and she was taller than him. And she's like 16/17. more lol.

Raphael

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2009, 08:50:04 AM »
lmao
and she was taller than him. And she's like 16/17. more lol.
damn Ari the pedophile.