Poll

what is being clanish considered nowadays?

cool
20 (48.8%)
pathetic
21 (51.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Does having this in your sig make you cool or pathetic?  (Read 2536 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Does having this in your sig make you cool or pathetic?
« on: August 27, 2009, 05:43:32 PM »

discuss

Sikotic™

Re: Does having this in your sig make you cool or pathetic?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 05:52:58 PM »
It got to you so I think the sig has served the purpose Muhfukka intended.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 05:56:46 PM »

sure..it got to me because i think he's pathetic. great thinking, doctor LOL.

the guy genuinely hates jews, he's not doing this to get to me...man up and speak the real for once, sikotic.
 :laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 06:03:11 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 06:04:17 PM »

the guy genuinely hates jews, he's not doing this to get to me...man up and speak the real for once, sikotic.
LOL you made a thread about it and it didn't get to you?

I am speaking real, homeslice. I have nothing against Jews, but he;s obviously putting i tin his sig to get at the Jewish community here on the Dub (i.e. you and Floyd).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 07:26:26 PM »

LOL you made a thread about it and it didn't get to you?

I am speaking real, homeslice. I have nothing against Jews, but he;s obviously putting i tin his sig to get at the Jewish community here on the Dub (i.e. you and Floyd).

did u ever think that maybe i made a thread about it to actually see if the majority of people think it's cool or pathetic?...LOL. use your common sense. he's had that in his sig for months now, so if it woulda gotten to me, then it wouldn't have been now.

the point is, hating jews is glorified by a couple of the whiteboys on this site, and that's nothing new...ive been called "the jew"/"the kike" here by the neo-nazi wannabes since this board opened, so to act like this is something new, homeslice, is pretty fuckin stupid on your behalf :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 07:27:06 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

how? if im getting votes, then i got exactly what i wanted...this thread wasnt made to be humorous or "classic", but rather to pose a serious question, children

Moe

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 07:29:18 PM »
wouldnt it be 'klanish'?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 07:31:49 PM »
wouldnt it be 'klanish'?

yea, but it is a clan, so i'm right either way ;D

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 07:39:56 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

how? if im getting votes, then i got exactly what i wanted...this thread wasnt made to be humorous or "classic", but rather to pose a serious question, children

naw.  The point of this thread isnt just to gather information lol. Its to prove a point.  Its not really proving anything though because I dont think anyone really gives a shit about it that much.

Me personally, I dont think it makes him cool or pathetic.  I have nothing against Jews myself.  I dont really know Muhfukka...but id bet he's got that shit up there (like Sik said) to get under peoples skin more then an actual hatred for Jews.  I dont think ive ever even met one person in my life that ACTUALLY hated Jews lol.  They might laugh at jokes about them or whatever...but HATE? I havent really see it...especially out here.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 07:45:54 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

naw.  The point of this thread isnt just to gather information lol. Its to prove a point.  Its not really proving anything though because I dont think anyone really gives a shit about it that much.

Me personally, I dont think it makes him cool or pathetic.  I have nothing against Jews myself.  I dont really know Muhfukka...but id bet he's got that shit up there (like Sik said) to get under peoples skin more then an actual hatred for Jews.  I dont think ive ever even met one person in my life that ACTUALLY hated Jews lol.  They might laugh at jokes about them or whatever...but HATE? I havent really see it...especially out here.

muhfukka has stated in the past that his hatred for jews is genuine and that he thinks they are inferior as people LOL...so, yea, you and sikotic are pretty wrong on that and i started this thread to see what people on this board think in regards to it...PeACe

Kool Beenz

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 07:48:07 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

muhfukka has stated in the past that his hatred for jews is genuine and that he thinks they are inferior as people LOL...so, yea, you and sikotic are pretty wrong on that and i started this thread to see what people on this board think in regards to it...PeACe

proof?

i know for a fact Muhfukka said he doesn't even know any jews only the ones on here and he doesn't like y'all not all jews in general...

hes told me that plenty of times, i aint sticking up for dude but im just sayin tho...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 07:52:58 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

proof?

i know for a fact Muhfukka said he doesn't even know any jews only the ones on here and he doesn't like y'all not all jews in general...

hes told me that plenty of times, i aint sticking up for dude but im just sayin tho...

hes said that he thinks jewish people are bad people on several ocasions, and its documented on this site. i dont care to look for it, but im sure he'll come in here and say the same shit he always says to prove it...

and i know hes never met a jew in his life, but what the idiot feels is soley based on the stereotypical shit this he's seen in movies and sitcoms LOL

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 07:53:30 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

Isnt Muhfukka Mexican?  How many Mexicans you know they actually hate Jews? lol.  Its just not a common thing.  Id be willing to bet, if you were Asian he'd have something anti-Asian in his sig.  I think he just hates u man.