Poll

who are nicer?

white people
17 (77.3%)
black people
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: white people or black people?  (Read 929 times)

OG Hack Wilson

white people or black people?
« on: August 28, 2009, 09:53:40 AM »

vs

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: white people or black people?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 09:59:51 AM »
tuff one
white people might be nicer but they more racist
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 10:02:03 AM »
tuff one
white people might be nicer but they more racist
There is such truth in your statement.
Time for a change...bring it!

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 10:03:59 AM »

vs

Dude, you posted up a pic of Hitler.  Even though he was speculated to be gay, dude had a whole country following his every command.  That trumps all the other pics.  So, based on the pics, I'd have to go with white guys.

ikke

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 10:04:58 AM »
Racist!!!!

I'm white so I'll vote white, but I hate/love both equally 8)

EDIT: White people win, no contest:

Get rid of flava and we have a contest
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 10:07:30 AM by ikke »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 10:29:07 AM »
White people are better at pretending to be nice...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 10:33:33 AM »

wrong, we just aren't filled with anger lol.

crazy white people kill themselves, whereas crazy black people kill anybody lol.

it raises a random question; are their KKK forums on the internet? can we go attack them & post Tupac for days? ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 10:34:11 AM »
well depends what hood/state/city etc.. but for the most part IMO white people are racist and "rude"
they act like they the shit or above other races...maybe cuz this was once their country lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 10:40:18 AM »

crazy white people kill themselves, whereas crazy black people kill anybody lol.

it raises a random question; are their KKK forums on the internet? can we go attack them & post Tupac for days? ;D
Sounds like fun.  I could use some "stupid fucking nigger" comments thrown in my direction.  It's good for the soul.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 10:47:57 AM »

Sounds like fun.  I could use some "stupid fucking nigger" comments thrown in my direction.  It's good for the soul.

shut up blackey and go play some base!

:D  just kidding
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 10:50:11 AM »

cmon Cham lol Have you seen the FBI's profile for a serial killer??

I dont think any race is better then another. But in all honesty, Black people are more likely to speak their mind and not bite their tongue.  This isnt ALWAYS a positive, but at least its truthful.  From what Ive always noticed from White people is that they are more likely to pretend to be polite by faking "niceness" and then hate you behind closed doors.  Shit, I work in sales...and even my White coworkers notice the difference.  Pretty much every other racial group (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern) will simply tell you, "I dont want to buy that, its far too expensive" ("I dont like it", or something along those lines). With White people its always..."We'll be back...we promise, we just need to go pick up someone at the airport" (or some bullshit like that) lol. They never come back.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 10:50:12 AM »

shut up blackey and go play some base!

:D  just kidding
Yeah, shit like that.  I'm down to hear shit like that.  Got to find a KKK forum.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 11:09:22 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 11:12:31 AM »

cmon Cham lol Have you seen the FBI's profile for a serial killer??

I dont think any race is better then another. But in all honesty, Black people are more likely to speak their mind and not bite their tongue.  This isnt ALWAYS a positive, but at least its truthful.  From what Ive always noticed from White people is that they are more likely to pretend to be polite by faking "niceness" and then hate you behind closed doors.  Shit, I work in sales...and even my White coworkers notice the difference.  Pretty much every other racial group (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern) will simply tell you, "I dont want to buy that, its far too expensive" ("I dont like it", or something along those lines). With White people its always..."We'll be back...we promise, we just need to go pick up someone at the airport" (or some bullshit like that) lol. They never come back.

that dont make sense

i think all races have jerks and all races have nice ppl too

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 11:15:55 AM »
yeah but white people think they rule the world or this country cuz its america and they AMERICANS and other races are here to destory their country

eg mexicans not payin taxes

you ask a white person what they dont like bout THEIR COUNTRY
THEYLL RESPOND
THOSE DAMN ILLEGAL FUCKIN MEXICANS NEED TO GET OUT MY COUNTRY OR START PAYIN TAXES LIKE THE REST OF US

its been said many times
Cube