Poll

who are nicer?

white people
17 (77.3%)
black people
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: white people or black people?  (Read 930 times)

ikke

Re: white people or black people?
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 12:00:44 PM »
trust me im speakin from experience and evidence
yeah i have evidence and everything
i got medical records of my own to show you
i got paychecks of my own to show you
i got it all....but wait do you live in the us?
naw
I know I don't really know what I'm talking bout

But americans tend to exaggerate allot.

I always hear people saying "THEY TAKE OUR JOBS" yet I never heard anybody who lost his job to an illigel.

Raphael

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 12:06:51 PM »
Hitler>>>Bill Cosby
Baseball player >>> Bush
Carl >>> Lenny

2-1 for black people in this case.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2009, 12:10:04 PM »
aite well come to america and experience it for yourself
im not gettin paid for a group or nuthin to say...its the truth
if you hear or see americans talkin like that..its cuz they mad
not all americans are right for what they say but its got to a point where bein racist is aite since they want to take over illegally...might sound dumb but they fuckin up the world

BTW AT ONE TIME RECENTLY THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD WAS A MEXICAN

naw

I always hear people saying "THEY TAKE OUR JOBS" yet I never heard anybody who lost his job to an illigel.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2009, 12:14:03 PM »
not all americans are right for what they say but its got to a point where bein racist is aite since they want to take over illegally...might sound dumb but they fuckin up the world

Nah I can't have alcohol in america...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2009, 01:00:40 PM »
White people are better at pretending to be nice...

wrong, we just aren't filled with anger lol.

crazy white people kill themselves, whereas crazy black people kill anybody lol.

it raises a random question; are their KKK forums on the internet? can we go attack them & post Tupac for days? ;D

cmon Cham lol Have you seen the FBI's profile for a serial killer??

I dont think any race is better then another. But in all honesty, Black people are more likely to speak their mind and not bite their tongue.  This isnt ALWAYS a positive, but at least its truthful.  From what Ive always noticed from White people is that they are more likely to pretend to be polite by faking "niceness" and then hate you behind closed doors.  Shit, I work in sales...and even my White coworkers notice the difference.  Pretty much every other racial group (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern) will simply tell you, "I dont want to buy that, its far too expensive" ("I dont like it", or something along those lines). With White people its always..."We'll be back...we promise, we just need to go pick up someone at the airport" (or some bullshit like that) lol. They never come back.

that dont make sense

i think all races have jerks and all races have nice ppl too

the fact that all races have jerks and nice people has nothing to do with whether what I said makes sense lol.  I agree, all races have good and bad.  I pointed out a bad (IMO) about White people.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2009, 01:04:29 PM »
yeah but white people think they rule the world or this country cuz its america and they AMERICANS and other races are here to destory their country

eg mexicans not payin taxes

you ask a white person what they dont like bout THEIR COUNTRY
THEYLL RESPOND
THOSE DAMN ILLEGAL FUCKIN MEXICANS NEED TO GET OUT MY COUNTRY OR START PAYIN TAXES LIKE THE REST OF US

its been said many times

i welcome legal mexicans to move here

i don't welcome illegal mexicans to move here

simple as that homey
What's wrong with illigels?

they're taking our jobs for lesser wages + aren't paying taxes to live in the same places where i pay taxes

simple as that

lol cool...we'll send them all back and watch half of the agricultural industry completely shut down because they cant afford to pay people minimum wage.  Either that, or you can pay 5 dollars for a fuckin apple lol  Bottom line, everybody who says "Illegals" take jobs from Americans are typically people who would never take those jobs to begin with.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2009, 01:06:13 PM »
i would take a job for less wage and i have
and i still do cuz i like what i do...but i dont make bank and i dont care
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2009, 01:12:50 PM »
yeah but white people think they rule the world or this country cuz its america and they AMERICANS and other races are here to destory their country

eg mexicans not payin taxes

you ask a white person what they dont like bout THEIR COUNTRY
THEYLL RESPOND
THOSE DAMN ILLEGAL FUCKIN MEXICANS NEED TO GET OUT MY COUNTRY OR START PAYIN TAXES LIKE THE REST OF US

its been said many times

i welcome legal mexicans to move here

i don't welcome illegal mexicans to move here

simple as that homey
What's wrong with illigels?

they're taking our jobs for lesser wages + aren't paying taxes to live in the same places where i pay taxes

simple as that
Did you ever not get a job because of an illegal

it has little effect on me being in Maine, but there are tens of thousands of jobs being taken away from US citizens due to illegals and i do not like that.

ikke you live in Amsterdam, and you're 14.  you don't know what you're even talking about lol.

lol you live in Maine...i dont think u know much more man. Im in San Diego, damn near Mexico and have had a alot of "Illegal" friends growin up. Believe me, its not what stupid rednecks from the south make it seem like. "Illegals are taking all the jobs from Americans" lol.  Americans have proven they arent exactly willing to do field work picking strawberries.  Are there a shitload of "Illegals" here? Yeah.  Is my life truly effected by it? Not much.  They leave, and some farm/ construction jobs open up...and some fast food employment opportunities.  Some businesses disappear cus the cant afford the overhead.  Overall, if the government felt it was good for the country and the economy to stop "Illegals" from coming here...they would simply build a giant wall and keep them out. But obviously, the government wants them here...but at the same time will make people believe they are doing everything possible to keep them out lol

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2009, 01:30:06 PM »

naw

I dunno man. I'm American and all.  But best believe if you took a consensus from other countries...youd have a majority of people saying that we're fuckin up the world lol. 

ikke isnt from here, but i agree with some of what he's saying. Just from being here on the border for over 20 yrs and having Illegal friends growing up and being around this environment.  I cant say Ive known one person who has TRULY lost their job to an Illegal. Ive had friends that were too lazy or too proud to work at McDonalds...so when an Illegal gets that job, you cant say they lost it to an Illegal. Any decent job that youd be willing to take (even fast food) will be paying the Illegals minimum wage just the same as theyd pay an American.  A lot of times theyd rather hire an American due to language barriers...but Americans just dont apply as much, or dont work as hard.  The jobs where companies are paying under the table and saving their money and their business by hiring Illegals...are often times jobs that Americans arent taking anyways.  I really have no problem with them coming here.  The majority of them are here to work and support their family.  Very small percentages are criminals...if u live here u know, youre more likely to be a victim of an American citizen then an "Illegal".  Thing is, people tend to group all Mexicans together...whether they are "Illegal" or American citizens.  So when a Mexican-American commits a crime, people immediately start the Illegal immigration discussion lol. 

Oh, and dude being the richest man in the world is irrelevant.  That shows more how fucked up Mexico is right now where then richest man in the world is from Mexico...and a majority of the country is still poor.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2009, 01:41:02 PM »
nah see the thing is we losin jobs in a sense cuz they messin up the economy over here
aite ima break it down

the mexican bein the richest man in the world...i made that comment cuz its sad that a mexican is/was the richest man in the world but his people are doin what they doin while hes livin off what he made off them..so thats not a good thing but hes makin his own race look bad

me myself ive worked the dirty jobs...gas stations...cleanin cars...ive dont it cuz i appreciate the value of a dollar
now the mexicans do but they dont pay taxes, now not all mexicans are bad people but dont get it twisted...30% or more of the people locked up are illegals..thats crazy and the tax payers are payin for them to be here for free
TAX PAYERS ARE PAYIN FOR THEM TO BE HERE FOR FUCKIN FREE
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO COME HOME AFTER A HARD DAYS WORK AND LOOK AT YOURSELF AND THINK....DAMN I WORKED ALL DAY TODAY BUT SOMEONE GETS MORE BENEFITS THAN ME?  (WHEN IM THE ONE THAT WAS WORKIN FOR IT)?
so they stayin here for free, free lawyers
and then their families get free money, food

i mean how is that hard work?
again not all but a majority of them are doin that

naw

I dunno man. I'm American and all.  But best believe if you took a consensus from other countries...youd have a majority of people saying that we're fuckin up the world lol. 

ikke isnt from here, but i agree with some of what he's saying. Just from being here on the border for over 20 yrs and having Illegal friends growing up and being around this environment.  I cant say Ive known one person who has TRULY lost their job to an Illegal. Ive had friends that were too lazy or too proud to work at McDonalds...so when an Illegal gets that job, you cant say they lost it to an Illegal. Any decent job that youd be willing to take (even fast food) will be paying the Illegals minimum wage just the same as theyd pay an American.  A lot of times theyd rather hire an American due to language barriers...but Americans just dont apply as much, or dont work as hard.  The jobs where companies are paying under the table and saving their money and their business by hiring Illegals...are often times jobs that Americans arent taking anyways.  I really have no problem with them coming here.  The majority of them are here to work and support their family.  Very small percentages are criminals...if u live here u know, youre more likely to be a victim of an American citizen then an "Illegal".  Thing is, people tend to group all Mexicans together...whether they are "Illegal" or American citizens.  So when a Mexican-American commits a crime, people immediately start the Illegal immigration discussion lol. 

Oh, and dude being the richest man in the world is irrelevant.  That shows more how fucked up Mexico is right now where then richest man in the world is from Mexico...and a majority of the country is still poor.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2009, 01:41:56 PM »
White people are better at pretending to be nice...

wrong, we just aren't filled with anger lol.

crazy white people kill themselves, whereas crazy black people kill anybody lol.

it raises a random question; are their KKK forums on the internet? can we go attack them & post Tupac for days? ;D

didn't we tried that earlier this year? lol, fuckheads banned all of us without even getting passed the account making..

lmao, deadass?

where was i? that sound amazing; just like posting some Wu Tang or NWA in a thread lmao.

ikke

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »
Why should that one rich mexican use all his money to better his country....
Let him enjoy his wealth...

America has ghetto's, so bill gates should use all his money to make those ghetto's suburbs ::)

Daygo owned this thread 8)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 01:52:29 PM by ikke »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2009, 01:53:33 PM »
nah but at the same time he doesnt mind his people dyin tryna cross a border?
thats sad...is he responsible to prevent any violence? no but could he?
could he make jobs? yes

bill gates does give billions to charities...so hes an exception but even he could do more
the point here is the gov't and their racial wars/ways against the people in their country that did everything the right way vs others gettin a pass
study the gov't over here ikke....i dont hate the gov't for no reason even if they pay for my ink FUCK THA GOV'T lol

America has ghetto's, so bill gates should use all his money to make those ghetto's suburbs ::)

Cube

ikke

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »
nah but at the same time he doesnt mind his people dyin tryna cross a border?
thats sad...is he responsible to prevent any violence? no but could he?
could he make jobs? yes

bill gates does give billions to charities...so hes an exception but even he could do more
the point here is the gov't and their racial wars/ways against the people in their country that did everything the right way vs others gettin a pass
study the gov't over here ikke....i dont hate the gov't for no reason even if they pay for my ink FUCK THA GOV'T lol

Are you kidding me?
Your government is pure entertainment.

I loved that healthcare debat.

Why does he need to help mexico because he can?
I'm sure you wouldn't either if you were the richest man on earth.
He's not telling those fuckers to cross the border....
BLAME THE KILLER

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2009, 02:17:26 PM »
but see thats the problem and why i say fuck tha govt, SO YEAH THEY PURE COMEDY
BTW THATS NOT A GOOD THING
there are millions of people that are sick, dyin, hurt, in pain while they figure out the health care debate
someone thats here legally shouldnt have to wait where as someone that crossed the border can get it for free
yeah thats right, a mexican can walk into a hospital and gets free medical attention
so why are they any different to a american?
ISNT THIS AMERICA, OR IS IT MEXI-AMERICA? LOL
Cube