Author Topic: BREAK NEWS: michael jackson was killed (death ruled homicide)  (Read 627 times)

Sikotic™

Re: BREAK NEWS: michael jackson was killed (death ruled homicide)
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 06:20:13 PM »
I like how the doc waited over an hour and a half before calling 911.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 02:46:44 PM »

well...lethal injection is the type of album you need to listen to again

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 11:45:48 AM »
maybe he tried to save him before callin? lol
like someones wife not takin her to the er if shes jus havin contractions..(and hopefully she can jus wait it out at home) lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2009, 03:53:20 PM »
^ He made three calls, for an overall 47 minutes in between that hour and a half. :nawty:

ikke

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2009, 04:22:30 PM »
^ He made three calls, for an overall 47 minutes in between that hour and a half. :nawty:
So that the real docters would have some pizza?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2009, 04:24:36 PM »
but lets assume this is the dopest and best doctor in the world (he was gettin 150gs a month, he better be the best doctor lol) but why wouldnt he want to save his patient?
damn mic jack killer
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ikke

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 04:41:56 PM »
but lets assume this is the dopest and best doctor in the world (he was gettin 150gs a month, he better be the best doctor lol) but why wouldnt he want to save his patient?
damn mic jack killer
maybe he thought he could save him by himself but he couldn't and help came too late

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 04:45:00 PM »
thats what im sayin...its hard to tell what happened but damn thats messed up that someone would want to kill the sick old man...i mean what he dod give him a gang of medicine and then all of sudden hes tryna save his life
i dont want to think on the side that he wanted to kill the mic jack thriller......and ima lean more toward the other way
(im 75% vs 25%) wit this

maybe he tried and tried to save him...and didnt want to deal wit all the drama...and was like nah i got this im the boss of all doctors and it got worse and then they called and it was too late...
and sides whos to say THE ER OR ANYONE ELSE COULD HAVE SAVED HIM ANYMORE THAN HIS OWN DOCTOR TRIED?
maybe mic jack thriller wanted all them drugs...all these damn theories

damn mic jack killer
maybe he thought he could save him by himself but he couldn't and help came too late

« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 04:49:28 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 05:20:35 PM »
I'm sure he didn't want him dead. He was Mike's yes man, for the 50 grand a month he was making. Son started givin' drugs to Michael starting at 1am in the morning, than around 10am he gave him that Propofol, which needs to be watched blah blah blah etc., than he walks out of the room, comes back 2 minutes later, and finds Michael not breathing. What does this muthafucka do, makes THREE 47 minute phone calls. Than around 12 PM, 12 PM, 12 PM, he runs down stairs, calls for help and has a body guard call 911 while this dumbass trys to do CPR the wrong way on Michael. EMT get's there and son doesn't want them to pronounce him dead, so he refuses to sign the death certificate, and takes off and can't be found.

Fuck this muthafucka. Non English speakin' ass. Goes and gets his medical license in some Island to practice medicine in America! Fuck this muthafucka.

Let's not forget the ladies moving boxes from a storage unit of his, (hours before the world knew Mike was in trouble) that hasn't been active in months. Coincidence? Bullshit.

Not only is this nigga BEYOND negligent he knew he was screwed and what he was doin' was wrong, so he cleaned house!!

Fuck this muthafucka. He killed Michael Jackson! >:(

Argue it's Michael's fault too BUT it takes TWO to tango, this nigga injected him. Adios to his dumbass!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2009, 05:24:23 PM »
aite bottomline yeah mic jack thriller was injected but WHO WANTED THE INJECTION?
DID MURRAY GIVE HIM THE INJECTION WITHOUT MIC JACKS SAY?
damn im glad im not on the defense or part of prosecution of this  ::)
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2009, 05:29:24 PM »
He says Michael asked for it. And he admitted givin' him it. And that's what the coroner says he died from, a Propofol overdose. So this muthafucka diggin his own hole.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2009, 05:33:53 PM »
well not exactly jus like experts are sayin
its a homicide but that doesnt mean someone killed him
that means he didnt kill himself ..unless the rulin changes somehow..lol
but whos to say that he would of took the medication say without doctors bein there and same thing would have happend?
sides, the doctor prolly signed some sort of deal to where if somethin were to happen to his patient and its outta his control he would be covered which is what his defense will use on his behalf
so the fact that he asked for it helps his defense but at the same time what doesnt help is the fact that the patient is dead so it looks like he gave him too much, wrong thing etc..since hes not alive to tell his side
his defense will prolly state if mic jack thriller were he would state the same thing...which would be noone tried to kill him, so why would i do any different...but of course the odds are agaisnt me since im his doctor and i was the last person wit him
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 05:52:05 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube