Author Topic: Ok, so my coworkers fiance is a Christian...  (Read 3333 times)

ikke

Re: Ok, so my coworkers fiance is a Christian...
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2009, 11:53:57 AM »
I say he should burn the church norway style so we have one less influential group of idiots in the America.
Isn't fox news creating a large percentage of those idiots?

Blasphemy

« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2009, 12:02:22 PM »
I say he should burn the church norway style so we have one less influential group of idiots in the America.

lol I love how faggots persecute republicans, when Democrats are just as stupid and lie just as much. Faggots need to open their eyes and see both sides fuck up on a daily bases and Congress fails at even the most basic stuff. Seriously this countries politics have degraded into nothing more then a faggot drama fest, built on lies, hypocritical notions/ideals, and exploitation. Honestly, You'd think people would learn by now. lol You think Congress was pissed over AIG? please, that was some good acting, they knew it when they signed the bill, who the fuck you think donates to their campaigns. Only ones they work for are the ones who buy em out... 

ikke

« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2009, 12:04:42 PM »

lol I love how faggots persecute republicans, when Democrats are just as stupid and lie just as much. Faggots need to open their eyes and see both sides fuck up on a daily bases and Congress fails at even the most basic stuff. Seriously this countries politics have degraded into nothing more then a faggot drama fest, built on lies, hypocritical notions/ideals, and exploitation. Honestly, You'd think people would learn by now. lol You think Congress was pissed over AIG? please, that was some good acting, they knew it when they signed the bill, who the fuck you think donates to their campaigns. Only ones they work for are the ones who buy em out... 
tbf I only really see the funny shit that comes on the daily show.
Only fox shit I get here are the simpsons and family guy

Cali Climate

« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2009, 12:13:20 PM »

Fox News is the choice for the christians, so I'd say it's the church first.

Sikotic™

« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2009, 02:35:11 PM »
It ain't even just Hip Hop, it's like the whole urban culture. The black comedians, the soul singers, who the majority of them do Gospel albums, why would white people or suburban folks wanna be taken apart in this culture. Why listen to the Hip Hop, why watch a Steve Harvey show when he's pretending to introduce Jesus, why go a Etta James concert when she could break out in a gospel record. I mean shit if this was based round Atheism, shit I wouldn't want anythang to do wit it, cuz I'd feel uncomfortable. Having strong feelings against atheism yet at a comedian show or concert I'ma have to hear them talk about it, man I don't wanna hear that shit, like ya'll prolly don't, which is why I'm sayin'. But hey I guess if ya'll don't mind it for some reason, than I guess it's all good. Just fuck it. Fuck it. It's whatever.
Because its entertainment, my man. Plain and simple. Some Gospel songs sound good to my ears regardless of the message behind it. If you can't differentiate certain aspects of your life from your beliefs then life must really suck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2009, 02:43:21 PM »
It ain't even just Hip Hop, it's like the whole urban culture. The black comedians, the soul singers, who the majority of them do Gospel albums, why would white people or suburban folks wanna be taken apart in this culture. Why listen to the Hip Hop, why watch a Steve Harvey show when he's pretending to introduce Jesus, why go a Etta James concert when she could break out in a gospel record. I mean shit if this was based round Atheism, shit I wouldn't want anythang to do wit it, cuz I'd feel uncomfortable. Having strong feelings against atheism yet at a comedian show or concert I'ma have to hear them talk about it, man I don't wanna hear that shit, like ya'll prolly don't, which is why I'm sayin'. But hey I guess if ya'll don't mind it for some reason, than I guess it's all good. Just fuck it. Fuck it. It's whatever.
Because its entertainment, my man. Plain and simple. Some Gospel songs sound good to my ears regardless of the message behind it. If you can't differentiate certain aspects of your life from your beliefs then life must really suck.

lol Ive seen a white guy singing along to a Kam cd...

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2009, 05:30:58 PM »

That's how I feel.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2009, 05:33:45 PM »

Which is why I don't get white people sometimes.

Shit. I wouldn't want to listen to a fuckin' a KKK rapper's record. I don't give a fuck how good the beat is. This cat is rappin' about hangin' a man cuz of his skin color.

Which is why I know it's entertainment. But I'd figure certain thangs just turn people off.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »

hhahah priceless

Fraxxx

« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2009, 04:41:32 AM »

hhahah priceless

People are confused. Last presidential election in France there was a black guy promoting the extreme right-winged party National Front.
And these fuckers are nothing but racists.  :eh:
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2009, 10:32:41 AM »

hhahah priceless

People are confused. Last presidential election in France there was a black guy promoting the extreme right-winged party National Front.

I seen a Black man on Jerry Springer that wanted to join the KKK. He was corresponding through emails with them about joining...but they didnt know he was Black. Until they all met on Jerry...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2009, 10:35:52 AM »

hhahah priceless

I seen a Black man on Jerry Springer that wanted to join the KKK. He was corresponding through emails with them about joining...but they didnt know he was Black. Until they all met on Jerry...lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nuuBVWo_W3U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nuuBVWo_W3U</a>

« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2009, 10:54:47 AM »

ikke

Sikotic™

« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2009, 11:41:37 AM »

hhahah priceless

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nuuBVWo_W3U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nuuBVWo_W3U</a>

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE