Author Topic: Who else thinks the new DPG is weeaaakk  (Read 300 times)

Doggystylin

Re:Who else thinks the new DPG is weeaaakk
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2002, 07:36:14 PM »
wtf, you guys are dumbfucks, whats it have anything to do with bones new album? did i offend yall, so now yall know i like bone so you say u like it better than that....please....grow up

damn dude you want a tissue?  I just said I like it better than bone's new album, because I saw a post of yours praising bone's new album, and I like the dpg album better.

this thread has nothing to do with bone, why change the topic, is this bone vs dpg....no, you must have really taken it really hard when i said this album was weak, lol whatever...i guess you just dont get the point

budsmokeronly

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2002, 07:47:07 PM »
^^^^^ actually you are not getting the point.  I could give a fuck what anybody has to say about DPG, its not like you are insulting me.  All I said was I like the DPG album better than the new bone album.  Thats it.  You are just assuming and putting words into my mouth, by saying all that other shit about me being offended.  I like both bone and dpg, both just recently put out a new album, no other group that I like recently did this, so I said I like the dpg album better than the bone album.

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2002, 09:09:35 PM »
^^^^^ actually you are not getting the point.  I could give a fuck what anybody has to say about DPG, its not like you are insulting me.  All I said was I like the DPG album better than the new bone album.  Thats it.  You are just assuming and putting words into my mouth, by saying all that other shit about me being offended.  I like both bone and dpg, both just recently put out a new album, no other group that I like recently did this, so I said I like the dpg album better than the bone album.

ok lets leave it at that, this is gettin too big over somethin too little, not worth it,peace