Author Topic: Joe Budden - No Competition (Prod. by The Justice League)  (Read 679 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Joe Budden - No Competition (Prod. by The Justice League)
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2009, 08:44:51 PM »
^^Well I can't argue with you because you have actually given his music a chance.  There are so many people though that say fuck joe budden when the only song they have heard from him is pump it up

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I don't think he's wack, just not my style.

Joey's music is real personal though, like Eminem's he can't really have many features on his album because he is the only one who can rap about him, his feelings & about his life.

Yup.

The best songs never had features.  That's why Move On was rare for Slaughterhouse, cuz dudes don't know how to collaborate on that kind of level for some reason.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2009, 09:17:50 PM »
^^Well I can't argue with you because you have actually given his music a chance.  There are so many people though that say fuck joe budden when the only song they have heard from him is pump it up

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I don't think he's wack, just not my style.

Joey's music is real personal though, like Eminem's he can't really have many features on his album because he is the only one who can rap about him, his feelings & about his life.

Yup.

The best songs never had features.  That's why Move On was rare for Slaughterhouse, cuz dudes don't know how to collaborate on that kind of level for some reason.
I only wish Crook would've went more personal rather than gangsta, kinda kills the mood of the track for me even though that detox line was dope.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2009, 04:37:26 PM »

Compare.