Author Topic: More of Jay-Z’s Interview in XXL..Speaks on Jim Jones & Game ["Game, I’m his f**  (Read 1101 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
XXL: Speaking of Jim Jones, he and cats like The Game stay throwing shots at you, referring to you as old and washed-up. But you’ve always thrived off that type of competition. So, currently in the most comfortable position of your career, how competitive are you?

Jay-Z: Not really that competitive, because the competition isn’t based on real competition. I mean, Game, I’m his fuckin idol. If you ask him and he’s being truthfully honest with you…it’s just based off his insecurities and, for the most part, pretension. That type of competition doesn’t do anything for me. It’s almost like someone trying to set you up, and everyone knows they’re to set you up, and everybody. It’s just dumb. It’s not in the spirit of competition, because he’s not competition for me. He’s not. Not then, not ever—he’d have to improve considerably. Competition for me competition is Nas, Eminem. Like Jim Jones? That’s ridiculous to me. So how do I respond to that? I can’t win. If I win, then they’ll be like, “See. Now chill. You’re a fuckin’ bully.” And if manages to throw a haymaker from the West Coast, then it’s like “Oooooh.” It’s not even fun. Like, before I did it, because I would diss anybody. Now who has time to do this shit everyday? But before, when I was running after the little fat nigga from Ma$e’s camp, I was doing anybody. Anybody said anything. If I thought you said something. When I was running in the streets, I wanted all that type of activity. Nobody wanted nothing. Now everybody’s a tough guy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

Jayceon needs to listen to his idol lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

MarshColin

Who is the "little fat nigga from Mase's camp?"

nuerastudios06

• Muthafuckin' OG
What would jay say if they asked about spider loc? "Who?"

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG

What does Spider Loc have to do with a thread about Jay-z you must be an undercover fan in denial lmao

ThaRealSupreme

Why would the interviewer ask Jay-Z about Spider Loc? Where did that question even come from? lol

There are some odd individuals on this board. 8)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

I know it was one of the members from Harlem World but I can't remember his name lol.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG

only reason they asked about game is because its enormously obvious to every one but you weirdoz that game has been begging for jiggas attention for ages. lmao while you got ya nose all up game's ass

GangstaBoogy

I know it was one of the members from Harlem World but I can't remember his name lol.

Cardan?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

Cardan?

I think so.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Why would the interviewer ask Jay-Z about Spider Loc? Where did that question even come from? lol

There are some odd individuals on this board. 8)

He cant get the Loc off his mind lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Jay is the fuckin' man. 8)

PLANT

yea and game looks like such an idiot now

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
yea and game looks like such an idiot now

if you ask me he's been looking like an idiot ever since he was on change of heart. just my opinion though, and he began to look progressively idiotic as he added the butterflies and mens faces he never met on his body. lmao at that weirdo

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Before he says These dudes are no competition.. he should compare the Leaks of Blueprint 3 with their previous albums. Blueprint 3 is really starting to turn into straight trash.

A good beat doesnt make a good song. Jay ruined a few good beats already with these leaks.