Author Topic: Alabama footballer gets SHOT  (Read 514 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Alabama footballer gets SHOT
« on: September 01, 2009, 09:13:56 PM »
TUSCALOOSA | University of Alabama football player Brandon Deaderick was shot late Monday night in an apparent robbery attempt at Rivermont Apartments on Rice Mine Road.

Tuscaloosa Police Chief Steve Anderson said a UA football player was the victim, but would not release his name. Other law enforcement sources identified the player as Deaderick.

The player suffered one gunshot wound to the forearm, which Anderson said was not life-threatening. The chief was at DCH Regional Medical Center at about 11:30 p.m. Monday night and had spoken with the victim.

The player was in the parking lot of Rivermont Apartments about 10 p.m. when he was approached by a man wearing dark clothes, a dark ball cap and a blue bandana over his face. He did not know the man, who pointed a gun and said “Give it up,” Anderson said.

When he refused, the assailant fired the gun, striking him in the arm.

Police were still searching for the shooter in the Rice Mine Road area as of midnight.

Alabama football coach Nick Saban was not immediately available for comment.

Deaderick, a 6-foot-4, 306-pound defensive end from Elizabethtown, Ky., started all 14 games last season as a junior and was Alabama’s top returning pass rusher. He made 36 total tackles last season and was second on the team with four quarterback sacks and tied for the lead in quarterback hurries with seven. He won the team’s Up-Front Award as the outstanding lineman on defense.

The 22-year-old Deaderick also won the Billy Neighbors Defensive Lineman Award in the spring and was listed as a starter on the official depth chart released Monday by head coach Nick Saban.

As a sophomore, Deaderick played in all 13 games with seven starts.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JAZ

Re: Alabama footballer gets SHOT
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 07:22:39 AM »
i bet hes a nigger.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 07:27:06 AM »
i bet hes a nigger.

i bet you are an idiot

JAZ

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 10:33:19 AM »