Author Topic: have you ever seen your gaurdian angel?  (Read 1045 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: have you ever seen your gaurdian angel?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 12:31:20 PM »
daygo homie wassup mayne?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2009, 12:33:09 PM »
What it do?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »
I've always seen, felt and heard demons but no angels. According to the world, spiritually I'm clairvoyant but according to the Bible I have spiritual discernment.

You gotta slow down on them big words girl, this is the dub lol.  But real shit, we've chopped it up before...and those demons youre talkin about can be taken care of with just a few anger management sessions lol

lmao

Naw, not those demons/emotions lol I've learned how to control my anger. I'mma pm you and tell u what happened to me recently and you'd be so proud of yah girl lol.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 12:45:11 PM »
your a female?OMG do we have another female on here?

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2009, 12:48:47 PM »
I've always seen, felt and heard demons but no angels. According to the world, spiritually I'm clairvoyant but according to the Bible I have spiritual discernment.

You gotta slow down on them big words girl, this is the dub lol.  But real shit, we've chopped it up before...and those demons youre talkin about can be taken care of with just a few anger management sessions lol

lmao

Naw, not those demons/emotions lol I've learned how to control my anger. I'mma pm you and tell u what happened to me recently and you'd be so proud of yah girl lol.

Thas wussup girl.  Hope it didnt involve a strait jacket and a tranquilizer or anything lol  Maybe more like some rubbing of the ears and some Woosah chants  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2009, 01:10:15 PM »
If I start seeing angels or demons, I'ma check myself into a mental hospital.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2009, 01:13:16 PM »
rotflmao its not that bad sikotic it really isn't angels are beautiful..........where do you think i get this poetry from?

its heaven sent................

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2009, 01:15:14 PM »

Ey, if you haven't been seeing them then I wouldn't blame you lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2009, 01:17:01 PM »
I suggest anyone who has to follow suit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2009, 01:28:56 PM »
oh sikotic when you most need God you will either see Him or feel His love

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2009, 01:31:05 PM »
I'm not schizophrenic.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 01:36:14 PM »

You should check in way before that...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2009, 01:46:23 PM »
I'm not schizophrenic.

Naw, you're just not spiritual.

I work in downtown LA around crazy ppl and my g-moms is paranoid schizo on medication when you talk to these people you know up front that they have a mental illness and are two tacos short from a combo and there's no way for them to hide it but no one has called me crazy until I tell them about my spiritual gifts after they've asked me about God, demons, angels or anything else that has to do with spirituality. It's more to this world then you can see with the naked eye which is why you hear about the third eye.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2009, 01:47:02 PM »
damn are yall scared cuz thats what I am picking up.....does this subject scare you?If God hadn't spoke to me when Iwas being raped I know I would have never made it out of there,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2009, 01:51:57 PM »
but how can you help but not love God?He is so sweet and gentle and so smart,I mean He got me out of a gang rape and you guys can check my story the gangs name was y.b.i and the gang that rescued me was the smurfs............I mean ask them did a girl named meggan mccarthy get raped and they will tell you yes.........shit I was talking to JDee cCooper til he told me his cousin was in YBI and understandbly I stopped writing to him..........I can't take the chance of getting raped again,even though the guys would like to do it again,they killed some girls that looked like me and buried them in the basement,,,,,,,,,,,I never checked it out cuz I ain't going near them...........but if it wasn't for God I wouldn't be here