Author Topic: have you ever seen your gaurdian angel?  (Read 1049 times)

Sikotic™

Re: have you ever seen your gaurdian angel?
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2009, 02:02:26 PM »
Just by reading the Old Testament, you can see God's love and gentleness  :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2009, 02:14:35 PM »
oh honey I will tell you what I will see if God inspires me to tell you something,I will get on my knees and pray and see what He says.........

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2009, 02:18:21 PM »
oh sikotic when you most need God you will either see Him or feel His love
I'm not schizophrenic.

Naw, you're just not spiritual.

I work in downtown LA around crazy ppl and my g-moms is paranoid schizo on medication when you talk to these people you know up front that they have a mental illness and are two tacos short from a combo and there's no way for them to hide it but no one has called me crazy until I tell them about my spiritual gifts after they've asked me about God, demons, angels or anything else that has to do with spirituality. It's more to this world then you can see with the naked eye which is why you hear about the third eye.
This world is what you make of it.

I used to have imaginary friends when I was a kid. I grew out of it unlike some.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2009, 02:20:43 PM »
I'm not schizophrenic.

I work in downtown LA around crazy ppl and my g-moms is paranoid schizo on medication when you talk to these people you know up front that they have a mental illness and are two tacos short from a combo and there's no way for them to hide it but no one has called me crazy until I tell them about my spiritual gifts after they've asked me about God, demons, angels or anything else that has to do with spirituality. It's more to this world then you can see with the naked eye which is why you hear about the third eye.

I used to have imaginary friends when I was a kid. I grew out of it unlike some.

bullshit lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2009, 02:24:07 PM »
I'm not schizophrenic.

bullshit lol
I KNEW you were gonna say somethin like that lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2009, 02:42:57 PM »
I'm not schizophrenic.

I couldn't get into the imaginary friends shit lol I used to look at my lil cuzzo like she was retarded.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2009, 10:17:48 AM »
It's interesting, the subject of guardian angels.  I have had very religious people tell me (and others) their tales of a guardian angel, only to have the other "religious" people (they told the story to) call them "off" or "in need of help".  One of those times when religion contradicts itself.
Time for a change...bring it!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2009, 01:37:18 PM »
It's interesting, the subject of guardian angels.  I have had very religious people tell me (and others) their tales of a guardian angel, only to have the other "religious" people (they told the story to) call them "off" or "in need of help".  One of those times when religion contradicts itself.
Ha, lol.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2009, 04:39:04 PM »
If I start seeing angels or demons, I'ma check myself into a mental hospital.

damn str8 cuzz...i aint never in my life had any type of supernatural experience. and yeah i fucced with the ouija, seen niggas die, nearly died myself and slept in so called "haunted" places. aint shit happened. never. not once!!!. the day I see a fuccin ghost is the day I'm swallowin lead.

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2009, 11:59:06 PM »
To those who have seen supernatural things: what time did you see these things?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2009, 06:40:25 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2009, 06:46:26 PM »

damn str8 cuzz...i aint never in my life had any type of supernatural experience. and yeah i fucced with the ouija, seen niggas die, nearly died myself and slept in so called "haunted" places. aint shit happened. never. not once!!!. the day I see a fuccin ghost is the day I'm swallowin lead.

Shit. I'm wit chu on that. Ha, ha.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2009, 01:13:24 PM »

the day I see a fuccin ghost is the day I'm swallowin lead.

:wavey:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fraxxx

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2009, 01:53:27 PM »
I'm not schizophrenic.

+2
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2009, 05:37:00 AM »
I'm not schizophrenic.

+2
Time for a change...bring it!