4 (17.4%)
FUCC TILA TEQUILA AND BUY THAT YACHT
3 (13%)
GIVE IT ALL TO LIGHTS
1 (4.3%)
GIVE IT ALL TO THE MAN WHO ASSASSINATES LIGHTS
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: if you had 100 million$ in the bank would you...  (Read 1023 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: IF YOU HAD 100 MILLION$ IN THE BANK WOULD YOU...
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 10:51:30 AM »
No one in this thread will ever have even a 10 million dollars. Keep dreaming you hobos.

everything is possible...except maybe for people with no hope

Cali Climate

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 10:55:15 AM »
No one in this thread will ever have even a 10 million dollars. Keep dreaming you hobos.

everything is possible...except maybe for people with no hope

yeah exactly, I believe one day I will have over 10 million through my different accounts.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 10:57:09 AM »
You guys say i am negative, hah, i am just a realist. And you guys are in for a big disappointment lmao.

Not to say that you shouldn't hope for the best, and strive for the best that you can possibly do. By all means, that is what everyone should do. But if you are thinking you are gonna have 10 million dollars, your in for a big disappointment.

Cali Climate

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 10:59:43 AM »
You guys say i am negative, hah, i am just a realist. And you guys are in for a big disappointment lmao.

Not to say that you shouldn't hope for the best, and strive for the best that you can possibly do. By all means, that is what everyone should do. But if you are thinking you are gonna have 10 million dollars, your in for a big disappointment.

not really. even if i don't get 10 million the drive alone will have been worth it and chances are I will be better off than the guy still living with his mom in the sticks, waiting for her to die so he can actually own something for once.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 11:04:00 AM »
Subliminal shit is for pussies. And i do still live at home, but at least i don't live in a fantasy world. Chuuch faggot.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 11:09:32 AM »
Subliminal shit is for pussies. And i do still live at home, but at least i don't live in a fantasy world. Chuuch faggot.

nah you the faggot. aint shit wrong with having dreams of a better life..even if that dream may sound like a longshot it's still a possibility. it's reality because people have already done it. if you never do nothing you never be nothing. you know why rich people is rich?...cuz they went after it. not all of it is lucc. even a nigga who wins 300 million in the powerball...he had to buy that ticcet to win.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 11:12:58 AM »
most of that shit is allright...EXCEPT FOR THE HOUSE...that mansion is 2 million tops and it dont even look all that good. this is what a nigga should get http://ventura.yahoo.prucalonline.com/details/photos.aspx?vip=ClassTrulia&propid=008C001818690#tblPhotos

With a 100 mill you gotta sticc it in everybodys face. I'd have I'M RICH BITCH written on all the doormats.

That shit is like better than Cribs.

that shit's just too gangsta...imagine bringin the bitches to the house. panties be droppin' at the doorsteps.

Yes...yo, look at that hot tub bathroom..

Wow, just wowwwwwww.

Cali Climate

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 11:17:38 AM »
Anthem for todays hustle.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/sGR7Xr5L5z0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/sGR7Xr5L5z0</a>

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2009, 11:19:34 AM »

nah you the faggot. aint shit wrong with having dreams of a better life..even if that dream may sound like a longshot it's still a possibility. it's reality because people have already done it. if you never do nothing you never be nothing. you know why rich people is rich?...cuz they went after it. not all of it is lucc. even a nigga who wins 300 million in the powerball...he had to buy that ticcet to win.

This coming from some faggot white kid who goes to harvard and pretends to be a crip on the internet. You are just SCREAMING identity crisis.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2009, 11:30:06 AM »

This coming from some faggot white kid who goes to harvard and pretends to be a crip on the internet. You are just SCREAMING identity crisis.

first of all lil homie i aint white and as far as me being a crip is beside the point in this conversation...i could be a midget from australia and it wouldnt make a difference. you sound depressed again.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2009, 11:32:10 AM »
FAKEgive it a rest

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2009, 11:38:02 AM »

i'd try and flip the $100 mill to make some more...

you can bet dubcc+dubcnn would alter massively.. theres lots that we'd like to do that there arent resources to do.

but.. the trick is not buying huge houses/boats that incur massive bills that eat up all your cash while you sit back.

you can be comfortably rich without being grandoise and pissing money all over the place.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 11:40:42 AM by Don Seer »

Roccy

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2009, 12:18:00 PM »
most of that shit is allright...EXCEPT FOR THE HOUSE...that mansion is 2 million tops and it dont even look all that good. this is what a nigga should get http://ventura.yahoo.prucalonline.com/details/photos.aspx?vip=ClassTrulia&propid=008C001818690#tblPhotos

With a 100 mill you gotta sticc it in everybodys face. I'd have I'M RICH BITCH written on all the doormats.

damn, that place is a 20 min drive from me too.

id buy that place in a heartbeat if i had 100m
how it really goes down..

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2009, 12:22:04 PM »

i like how spacious it is

ikke

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2009, 12:32:13 PM »

i like how spacious it is
I'd probally sleep on the couch every night because the bedroom is so goddamn far away.

That place should come with a segway 8)