Author Topic: 19TH STREET RECORDS CEO: BIG C-STYLE  (Read 1999 times)

Okka

Re: 19TH STREET RECORDS CEO: BIG C-STYLE
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2009, 07:42:20 AM »
big c style releasing the lbc crew album would be his most successful album released saleswise.

Well, you never know how much that shit would sell. I'd be buyin' it though and so would most of friends too.

m-dogg

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2009, 02:55:52 PM »
man please make that LBC Crew LP the top priority - this Lp more than any other is the one I want, more than snoops, dre unreleased, anything.  I was loving that music that was being recorded for Snoop's Doggystyle Records label that never made it out.

I would definitely buy this as many others I know would too.  Is there any issue with putting out songs with Snoop's vocals on it?  as I know he was on some of the better bangers from that album.  I always wondered who had the original DATs for that lp, in an interview badazz sounded like he had no idea who had them.  good to know they are in big C-style's hands!   make it happen!

this resurgence of old quality music is great, hope it continues...

Okka

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2009, 02:58:19 PM »
And if they can't release it, leak it for free on DubCNN :D ;)

MarshColin

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2009, 05:52:03 PM »
man please make that LBC Crew LP the top priority - this Lp more than any other is the one I want, more than snoops, dre unreleased, anything.  I was loving that music that was being recorded for Snoop's Doggystyle Records label that never made it out.

I would definitely buy this as many others I know would too.  Is there any issue with putting out songs with Snoop's vocals on it?  as I know he was on some of the better bangers from that album.  I always wondered who had the original DATs for that lp, in an interview badazz sounded like he had no idea who had them.  good to know they are in big C-style's hands!   make it happen!

this resurgence of old quality music is great, hope it continues...

We don't know if Big C-Style has them. Just because he said it was never a Death Row album doesn't mean he has the masters. We know for a fact that the masters are in Death Row's possession. If they're the real deal or just copies, i have no idea. I remember reading an interview, I think with Snoop, that said that when Suge saw them making noise with Beware of My Crew he stepped in and wanted Doggystyle Records to be under Death Row. So they never intended for it to be under Death Row but that supposedly changed once Suge got into the picture.

If C-Style and them do truly own the masters and Death Row has them in their possession, I don't think it would be a problem for them to get them from WideAwake, but they will have to prove somehow that they are the rightful owners.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2009, 10:16:03 PM »
^^
very good point, dj coma .

wasnt someone saying before that they saw those lbc crew songs in wideawake's deathrow vaults....

MarshColin

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2009, 04:47:47 PM »
^^
very good point, dj coma .

wasnt someone saying before that they saw those lbc crew songs in wideawake's deathrow vaults....

It might have been me. They're all on the inventory list under the artist name of "Doggystyle Records." There's a couple song titles we hadn't heard of before too.

19strecords

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2009, 05:40:43 PM »
the interview will explain a lot of the questions about the lbc comp. But as far as c-style having the material and being able to use it, take "flossin" its in the catalog papers but it was released on the 19th street comp with no problem. the "one life to live" from the new snoop album is a lbc session track, so hopefully things go as planned and we can prove to wide there is an ave for the material.

Soopahigh

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2009, 03:41:01 AM »
cant wait  8)

Okka

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2009, 04:21:44 AM »
Can't wait, i hope the interview is still droppin' monday.

D Breezy

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2009, 02:19:59 PM »
should be a good interview, big c-style knows a lot of people and he was at dr when it jumped off.
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

woof

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2009, 03:34:22 PM »
how the fuck did i missed this thread??!!!

drop all this stuff !!!!!  :D

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2009, 03:38:04 PM »
the interview will explain a lot of the questions about the lbc comp. But as far as c-style having the material and being able to use it, take "flossin" its in the catalog papers but it was released on the 19th street comp with no problem. the "one life to live" from the new snoop album is a lbc session track, so hopefully things go as planned and we can prove to wide there is an ave for the material.

dope! i hope that means the lbc crew album will be released in the way it was originally supposed to be.

Elano

« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2009, 05:03:30 AM »
What up everybody just  wanted tell you guys 19ST STREET RECORDS has just signed a distrubution deal with major, which will lead to a new project real soon. We will also be hitting the independent game with a couple of  projects with unheard  material from 1995-1999. After organising the Big C-style vaults we realized we had enough material for many projects. Thank you to everybody who supported our past projects!!!!

PLEASE CHECK OUT -

19TH STREET RECORDS OFFICIAL MYSPACE
www.myspace.com/19strecords                   

- INCLUDES INFO ON COMPANY AND PAST RELEASES. ALSO PLEASE HIT US UP WITH ANY COMMENTS AND REQUESTS FOR FUTURE PROJECTS. ANY MC’S OR  PRODUCERS  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUMMIT DEMOS.

COMING SOON -

BIG C-STYLE AUDIO INTERVIEW PT 1, 2 & 3

WILL INCLUDE EXCLUSIVE INFO ON…….

- EARLY DEATH ROW DAYS (DRE, SNOOP, SUGE, CONVERSATION W/ 2PAC ETC)
- EARLY LBC CREW SESSIONS
- CAPITOL RECORDS DAYS - LOW LIFES ALBUM (COMPLETE)
- VIRGIN/NOO TRYBE RECORDS DAYS - 19 TH STREET COMP. & 2 CROOKED I ALBUMS (COMPLETE)
- PRIORITY RECORDS DAYS - BAD AZZ ALBUM 1 & 2
- NAVARE RECORDS DAYS - STRAIGHT OUTTA CALI COMP, BO ROC ALBUM (COMPLETE), S.   
  SENTRELLE ALBUM (COMPLETE)
- ECHO STUDIO SHOOTING!!!!!!!
- DPG/DEATH ROW RECORDS DAYS WITH SUGE, 2 CROOKED I ALBUMS (COMPLETE), SOOPAFLY       
  ALBUM, MAC SHAWN ALBUM ETC.
- DPG RECORDS DAYS WITH DAZ (DAZ - RAW)

19TH STREET RECORDS – “GREATEST HITS” MIXTAPE

- FREE DIGITAL DOWN LOAD WITH UNHEARDS AND ART WORK!!!!!

are you Big C-Style ?