Author Topic: i cant keep up with this internet stuff  (Read 185 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i cant keep up with this internet stuff
« on: November 03, 2002, 12:46:38 PM »
i dont know about yall but these days i cant keep up with all this internet stuff. its moving so fast,new shit pops up everyday. i mean you really  cant stay offline for 4 days if you wanna keep  up if with all the new shit,like I used to. this is a trip cause i just moved into a new house and wasnt online for a few days, maybe online twice a week or somthin and i missed a whole lot of shit. all those new albums,new tracks and news. i mean i didnt even know that the new dpg and 2pac clips leaked and i come online and i see 2 pages full of posts about this.all this stuff its goin so fast. to keepup withit you gotta be online like every day for a few hours. i dont know about yall but its trippin me out. not that its affecting my life in any way,its just weird
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:i cant keep up with this internet stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2002, 12:50:14 PM »
I agree on every word.. it's fuckin crazy.... new shit ALL THE TIME... I've been on hollidays for 2 weeks now so I was online alot more.. but tomorow school starts and I got exams comin etc so I'll be online alot less... shit moves so fast...

but DubCNN.com always has it all :D

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2002, 12:55:16 PM »
yeah i remember when i used to care....u just gotta let it go,you become a internet freak if you dont

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2002, 12:57:39 PM »
Word  :-\

"The Net Dont Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait"  ;)

I Gotta Agree, Its Good To Take A Step Back Here & There To Take A Break.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2002, 01:01:23 PM »
yeah word, goin outz the best medication, sumtimes ya jus need to get ya mind off computa shit, but like then ya miss all the shit thats happenin, but i dont trip ya know, on n lil jay, wat happened with the fredwreck interview?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2002, 01:16:06 PM »
Well I kinda like it ... If I dont go online for a couple of days, I know that  when I come back, I will learn a lot of stuff.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2002, 02:49:52 PM »
yeah I feel ya 100%.  I have been really busy lately and I can't go online every too much, and when I come back here I just see all kinds of new threads.  So much new music comes out, that I have just given up, I just get things that I really want.  Plus I can't afford to buy so many cd's right now, so that sucks.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2002, 03:01:16 PM »
Word  :-\

"The Net Dont Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait"  ;)

I Gotta Agree, Its Good To Take A Step Back Here & There To Take A Break.

ROFL
Whats the interweb!?

Murrow

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2002, 03:04:38 PM »
Word Up

Even if you don'tgo online for a day...it feels like you've been left out of the biggest party of your life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2002, 10:03:45 PM »
Yea...I used to care about keeping up with WCC and all that shit, but after my computer crashed, I couldn't go on for two weeks, so I just stopped really caring about anything...Now I just come on here for music, and when i get bored...LoL...

Funkadelic

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2002, 08:36:38 AM »
Lil Jay, I couldn't have said it better...  ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2002, 02:27:41 AM »
Yea, I feel ya, Lil J.  Maybe we're getting old, LOL.  I used to be able to update WCKillaz every 4 days or so, and we were on top of things.  Now, most sites have several updates a day with new stuff out.  It's crazy, I guess hiphop in general is just getting more exposure, and the internet is one of the best places it's getting shown love.  Remember back in our day, man, there was 1 friekin' site, Dreday.  Now there's probably 100 or more westcoast sites, not counting all of ours.  it's getting wild.  Peace~

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2002, 02:34:56 AM »
shits easier these days with these news scripts, just click a link, type in box and bam its up!

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2002, 04:03:01 AM »
Yeah, that's much different than before too, lol.  Luckily I knew html freehand when we opened WCKillaz, I just used to type it up off the top of my head (but the design was simple back then).  

bez

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2002, 08:15:37 AM »
Dont get me wrong I think mp3's are awesome but I kind of feel sorry for the artists who spend so much time mkaing there shit and then its gets leaked on the net, there shit gets copied and ppl end up paying about 2 pound for there cd's instead of the full 10.  You know what I mean, I think sumit needs to be done about it.