Author Topic: hey best friends  (Read 120 times)

ZackAttack

hey best friends
« on: November 04, 2002, 01:17:42 AM »
hey guys whats up
man im sooo glad that it is november there is alot of cds i want to get---my mom wont let me get the 2Pac or snoop cds because of the sticker that is on the cd, my mom said that it means that those guys are the devil if they have one of those stickers on the cd. but i will probably try to sneak the new justin timberlake and nick carter cds even though they will probably have those stickers on it because they are todays hottst rap stars...

but anyway check this out my mom got me playing with my johnny in the kitchen on top the microwave, she was just like WHOA WHAT ARE U DOING, and i just said PLAYING WIT MY BEST FRIEND JOHN!!!! hehehe she asked me where i learned about it and i told her my brother showed me how to do it because he always used to do it in front of me

cya guys
Zacker the Rapper

E. J. Rizo

Re:hey best friends
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2002, 02:07:25 AM »
hey guys whats up
man im sooo glad that it is november there is alot of cds i want to get---my mom wont let me get the 2Pac or snoop cds because of the sticker that is on the cd, my mom said that it means that those guys are the devil if they have one of those stickers on the cd. but i will probably try to sneak the new justin timberlake and nick carter cds even though they will probably have those stickers on it because they are todays hottst rap stars...

but anyway check this out my mom got me playing with my johnny in the kitchen on top the microwave, she was just like WHOA WHAT ARE U DOING, and i just said PLAYING WIT MY BEST FRIEND JOHN!!!! hehehe she asked me where i learned about it and i told her my brother showed me how to do it because he always used to do it in front of me

cya guys
Zacker the Rapper
i dont quite get what you are saying but ok sounds pretty nasty dude....anyway good luck with your buddy john....keep him hidden....and good luck gettin those new cds

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2002, 07:49:53 AM »
lmfao!

Smooth

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2002, 10:40:47 AM »
LMAO!
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2002, 10:46:16 AM »
Good job your not for real...

Nice one, coming on the internet and pretending to be retarded.

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2002, 11:12:31 AM »
lmfao thats hilarious

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2002, 02:56:55 PM »
am i the only person that thinks this guy should run for president?

bez

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2002, 03:14:46 PM »
lololol

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2002, 03:17:55 PM »