Author Topic: FAGGOTS, DYKES AND CHRISTIANTIY  (Read 487 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
FAGGOTS, DYKES AND CHRISTIANTIY
« on: September 11, 2009, 11:08:37 PM »
why would a fag want to be married in church?. these people make no sense to me. the god that's depicted in the bible tells them they will burn in hell for engaging in homosexual activity and yet they bitch about not being able to get married in church. thats like a Compton Crip wanting to be a member of the KKK.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FAGGOTS, DYKES AND CHRISTIANTIY
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 11:24:04 PM »
religion
gay people

them 2 topics are confusin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Cali Climate

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 12:34:53 AM »
Cause they're gay.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 01:13:08 AM »
I don't get why gays would want to be married among a group of people who despise them. You don't see me going to KKK rallies asking about membership or attending NAMBLA meetings with Bez.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 10:16:43 AM »
Always found this interesting..

They still believe all the christian shit but they ignore the no homo law..

The bible interpretation was also changed for woman's rights...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 10:21:40 AM »
I agree. Makes no sense.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 12:56:03 PM »
does it say in the bible you can be gay?
ISNT THE BIBLE AGAINST SODOMY?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 01:40:15 PM »
Course you can be gay ain't nobody stopping you. But course The Bible's against it. 

BUT you can be an Atheist to understand how wrong it is. It defys mother nature.

On the real-real though, I want C-BLUE's question answered by a gay person...outta pure curiosity.

Muhfukka

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 04:38:54 PM »
Course you can be gay ain't nobody stopping you. But course The Bible's against it. 

BUT you can be an Atheist to understand how wrong it is. It defys mother nature.

On the real-real though, I want C-BLUE's question answered by a gay person...outta pure curiosity.
we need dre day in here then

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 11:25:04 PM »

we need dre day in here then

maybe lights can answer this...he's gay

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 11:31:58 AM »
why would a fag want to be married in church?. these people make no sense to me. the god that's depicted in the bible tells them they will burn in hell for engaging in homosexual activity and yet they bitch about not being able to get married in church. thats like a Compton Crip wanting to be a member of the KKK.
with the title of this thread you should have added...
and Misspelling errors

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 09:31:08 PM »
Good point C-Blue! That is really paradoxical
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 11:12:30 PM »
But let's be real: this is the flaw of religion. People choose to ACCEPT certain aspects of a religion and REJECT other aspects.

Really, let's break this down: the Bible is far more critical of lying, adultery, coveting another man's property, idolizing and worshiping things other than God.....the list goes on. I think most of those thing I've mentioned are even in the fuckin 10 Commandments and many of them get broken on a daily basis WILLINGLY by God's followers.

I agree that homosexuals wanting to join the Church and be married in a church is retarded, but if you put it into perspective, its not nearly as bad as people make it seem. Fuck, you got die-hard church goers who've never been married but they got 3-4 kids out of wedlock.

And doesn't the Bible claim a sin no matter how big or how small in magnitude, is the same in God's eyes? SO a gay dude that is honest and takes an oath of celibacy is a better Christian than a straight person who lies all the time and fucks around, right?

Now I don't wanna argue any of those points, I'm just pointing out that under the Christian umbrella those are valid arguments. To me, it's all fuckin bullshit so I'm not gonna fight ya over it lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2009, 02:29:38 AM »
But let's be real: this is the flaw of religion. People choose to ACCEPT certain aspects of a religion and REJECT other aspects.

Really, let's break this down: the Bible is far more critical of lying, adultery, coveting another man's property, idolizing and worshiping things other than God.....the list goes on. I think most of those thing I've mentioned are even in the fuckin 10 Commandments and many of them get broken on a daily basis WILLINGLY by God's followers.

I agree that homosexuals wanting to join the Church and be married in a church is retarded, but if you put it into perspective, its not nearly as bad as people make it seem. Fuck, you got die-hard church goers who've never been married but they got 3-4 kids out of wedlock.

And doesn't the Bible claim a sin no matter how big or how small in magnitude, is the same in God's eyes? SO a gay dude that is honest and takes an oath of celibacy is a better Christian than a straight person who lies all the time and fucks around, right?

Now I don't wanna argue any of those points, I'm just pointing out that under the Christian umbrella those are valid arguments. To me, it's all fuckin bullshit so I'm not gonna fight ya over it lol

This basically sums it up. Religious people contradict themselve all the time. Therefore the (christian) churches invented the confession, they even made money with it.

Of course, gay people who want a marriage in church are stupid but first of all, they're just as stupid as all the others who are believing in a certain religion to be the "right" one.

And I'm not even getting at faith in general, that' a different question.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 05:02:05 AM »

This basically sums it up. Religious people contradict themselve all the time. Therefore the (christian) churches invented the confession, they even made money with it.

Of course, gay people who want a marriage in church are stupid but first of all, they're just as stupid as all the others who are believing in a certain religion to be the "right" one.

And I'm not even getting at faith in general, that' a different question.
Truth!
Time for a change...bring it!