Author Topic: Hip Hop Monthly (Part I)  (Read 516 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hip Hop Monthly (Part I)
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 03:31:12 PM »
Haha shot bro, never seen the kid I was dissing again! Dunno aye I always just use my mates shit lol. Where I recorded that track dukes got like a $1000 mic, top of the line sound card etc running on pro tools, made my shit sound polished as!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »
Haha shot bro, never seen the kid I was dissing again! Dunno aye I always just use my mates shit lol. Where I recorded that track dukes got like a $1000 mic, top of the line sound card etc running on pro tools, made my shit sound polished as!

that would explain it lol.

i'm not serious about it enough to get 1,000 dollar equipment, but one day i'll get my shit all down in that CDQ shit. 8)

keep rappin'! 8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 06:09:55 PM »

that would explain it lol.

i'm not serious about it enough to get 1,000 dollar equipment, but one day i'll get my shit all down in that CDQ shit. 8)

keep rappin'! 8)

Hard I've never invested in any equipment myself, not enough hunger for that shit lol. That's why it helps being down with the dopest cats in my city, as clost to studio quality as I'm gonna get without paying lol