Author Topic: Mark Sanchez = rookie of the year  (Read 981 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Mark Sanchez = rookie of the year
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 06:19:39 PM »
lol, i thought this was a new thread and was like, wtf!

Jaydc

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 06:21:20 PM »
well that has nothing to do with sports n i could careless, this isnt about what i THINK. This is about what I KNOW and was RIGHT about. you UNDERSTAND?

Meh your blind hate towards the jets leads to hate on everything they do and every player they have.Eventually your going to be right once in a while.When the bengals lose next week ill make sure to quote you saying their going to win.

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 06:25:51 PM »
well that has nothing to do with sports n i could careless, this isnt about what i THINK. This is about what I KNOW and was RIGHT about. you UNDERSTAND?

Meh your blind hate towards the jets leads to hate on everything they do and every player they have.Eventually your going to be right once in a while.When the bengals lose next week ill make sure to quote you saying their going to win.

go ahead, i dont think im always right like urself. I just think its funny how i called it was all hype, member the SANCHIZE?? that sure died like a rock after that 3-0 start hey?

Jaydc

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 06:33:00 PM »
They were 3-0 and he was doing well.Having results isnt hype.And as it stand their in line to make the playoffs.At that point of the year he was rookie of the year its changed since then but that doesnt change the talent he has.Now go cry about chris henry  :'(

OchoCinco

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2009, 07:03:19 PM »
real mature...

yea calling him the sanchize after 3 games, ROY of the year isnt hype? lol dont kid ur self Jay, keep thinkin you know what ur talking about.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 07:35:16 PM by OCHO »

Jaydc

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2009, 07:38:58 PM »
Lets make this sundays game interesting.If the bengals lose you leave the forum for a month.If the jets lose Ill leave the forum for a month.

OchoCinco

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2009, 07:42:20 PM »
how bout no postin, i still come to check new music. and its only if we play our starters all game.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2009, 08:12:06 PM »
Percy Harvin should win

but i'd love to see my boy Sanchez somehow win it by sneaking the Jets into the playoffs hahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc

« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2009, 08:16:09 PM »
how bout no postin, i still come to check new music. and its only if we play our starters all game.

Well if the jets are the joke you make them out to be it shouldnt matter wether they play all game or not.Regardless,its a deal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2009, 10:51:42 PM »
just throwing it out there, Peyton Manning lead the league in interceptions with 28 (most ever in a season) in his rookie year.

he turned out alright.

OchoCinco

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 11:00:42 PM »
lol cham, please go compare all their numbers from their rookie years. And please never compare Mark Sanchez and Peyton Manning ever again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2009, 12:08:14 AM »
lol cham, please go compare all their numbers from their rookie years. And please never compare John Elway and Peyton Manning ever again.

i'm sure that's what they were saying when Peyton first hit the scene; how he'll never amount to anything.

& now a guy with three rings & holds the record for most TDs in a single season isn't allowed to be in the same paragraph as him lol.

anyway, i don't seriously think Mark Sanchez is going to go on to be some Hall of Famer, even a Pro-Bowler; but it's some optimism for his future.

also, you could be talking down to the Super Bowl winning QB this year. ;)

we got the best run game & the best defense; all you need in the playoffs to win a ring; Vegas probably has us at like 150/1, but the odds are there. :P

OchoCinco

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2009, 09:36:08 AM »
lol you could flip it anyway u want but what about all the shitty rookie qbs that stayed shitty? or the ones that had great rookie years n then got shitty?

hell maybe Jamarcus is the next manning he has lots of ints......

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2009, 10:19:34 AM »
lol you could flip it anyway u want but what about all the shitty rookie qbs that stayed shitty? or the ones that had great rookie years n then got shitty?

hell maybe Jamarcus is the next manning he has lots of ints......

Russell has no positives to him though lol.

all the analysts say Sanchez has some of the best footwork they have ever seen & he's a rookie.

i understand you're mind is made up & you'll say or use whatever you can to say he's going to be shit his whole career, but over in the land of non-biased there is still a chance.

you make it seem like i said, "he is GOING to be great, because Manning sucked too"; all i said is that if arguably the greatest QB of all time had a shit rookie season, the least you could do is give this guy another season to prove himself.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2010, 07:59:40 PM »
eat my ass haters
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens