Poll

HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?

UPON ARRIVAL
1 (7.7%)
HE WILL NEVER LEAVE SALINAS, HE'S A WEST COAST NIGGA
7 (53.8%)
THEY MIGHT LOVE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS ANTI-SEMITIC SWASTICA TATOED TO ON HIS HEART
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?  (Read 1027 times)

Cali Climate

Re: HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2009, 05:30:34 PM »
That picture has got to be in a Dennys....by lookin at the background lol

close, IHOP. I was having crepes and feeling saucy

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2009, 05:59:17 PM »
I dont see why he would die. Cus he talks shit about Jews?

no, because he's a soft pussy who cant even deal with his emotions, let alone the ways of the middle-east. common sense, really

Maybe, I dunno....dont really know the guy. The thing is, the entire middle east is fucked up lol.  Just like anywhere else, there are parts that are completely peaceful.  If youre just sayin he wouldnt last in the most war torn areas...ok. But do you think you would? lol
dog why do you always say gay shit like that

Cali Climate

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2009, 06:54:40 PM »

no, because he's a soft pussy who cant even deal with his emotions, let alone the ways of the middle-east. common sense, really

Maybe, I dunno....dont really know the guy. The thing is, the entire middle east is fucked up lol.  Just like anywhere else, there are parts that are completely peaceful.  If youre just sayin he wouldnt last in the most war torn areas...ok. But do you think you would? lol

by gay you mean logical?

Roccy

« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2009, 07:03:13 PM »
NIK dont fuck with DaY hes a blood.  ;D

and J bananas is a
how it really goes down..

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2009, 07:06:26 PM »

by gay you mean logical?

why even reason with this muthafucca...lights is a gasoline sniffer... he's practically one sniff away from being brain dead

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2009, 07:24:53 PM »
NIK dont fuck with DaY hes a blood.  ;D

but he CAN fuck wit you, youre a homosexual  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2009, 07:42:58 PM »

by gay you mean logical?

why even reason with this muthafucca...lights is a gasoline sniffer... he's practically one sniff away from being brain dead
hey but as days go on i sound more and more retarded ha...?

Sikotic™

« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2009, 08:21:12 PM »
You know elior is would be too scared to get out of his nissan in inglewood, much less hang out in a war torn country.

lol  In all fairness, most of this board wouldnt get outta they car in Inglewood.  NIK is just an easy target cus of how he acts on here.  My girl was born in Inglewood so I been up there a bunch of times.  Its cool, just like any other hood.
I used to work for the Red Cross out in Inglewood. I still don't get what all the fuss is about, but then again, my ass was out of there and on the freeway by the time 4:30 rolled around.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2009, 08:27:23 PM »
2 kids were murdered near the private Catholic high school up the street from me. It must be thuggish ruggish over there. I think they hide weapons in their uniforms.

you're truly an ignorant fool if you think there is no gang affiliation within taft high school.
My cousins that went there said it was one of the better high schools they've attended. Maybe they're crazy, I dunno. I can't speak from experience.

in terms of violence, academics, or athletics?
They said there was hardly any violence compared to other schools they've been to.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #84 on: September 17, 2009, 08:49:25 PM »
obviously if the jew went there or had anything to do with it its some certified fairy boy shit

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #85 on: September 17, 2009, 08:52:12 PM »
You know elior is would be too scared to get out of his nissan in inglewood, much less hang out in a war torn country.

lol  In all fairness, most of this board wouldnt get outta they car in Inglewood.  NIK is just an easy target cus of how he acts on here.  My girl was born in Inglewood so I been up there a bunch of times.  Its cool, just like any other hood.
I used to work for the Red Cross out in Inglewood. I still don't get what all the fuss is about, but then again, my ass was out of there and on the freeway by the time 4:30 rolled around.

The fuss is about the fact that Mack 10 is from there, so its the hood lol.  Theres fucked up parts like any hood. But not that big of a deal.  Shit, Snoop and his boys got people thinkin Long Beach is "the worstest turf on the Earth" (Tray Dee) lol. But Long Beach aint bad either
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2009, 09:09:03 PM »
and places that are really fucking bad like salinas noones even heard of

Sikotic™

« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »
Yup. Compton ain't even shit nowadays, but just the name makes people piss on themselves.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2009, 07:49:51 AM »

DOG... YOU GUYS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT LAMB OR LIGHTS OR ROCCY OR SCCIT...
WE'RE ALL FUCKIN G 'ED OUT HOMMIE... CHICKETY CHECK YOURSELF

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2009, 08:22:11 AM »

Nice, have you ever been to the forum or hollywood park out there?

I use to live 5 mins south of Inglewood, in Hawthorne.

I went to an L.A. Kings game when they were still in the Forum.

I also went to a concert in the Forum.