Author Topic: I NEED THE MOST IGNORANT HIP HOP OUT  (Read 707 times)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I NEED THE MOST IGNORANT HIP HOP OUT
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2009, 11:26:58 AM »
M.O.P.  8)
not even . m.o.p does not make IGNORANT HIP HOP  at all . so you are wrong.
they don't have you listen to their albums? that's ignorant
no its not.  gucci man & oj da juice man are ignorant not m.o.p.
you are being ignorant now
no , iam  not . i am just being truthful & not a groupie . gucci man & oj da juice man are some the most ignorant rappers out there  & one of the worst rappers out there  & that is real fact.  m.o.p is real music &  not ignorant at all.
do you know what ignorant is? it's possible to be  making "real" music and being ignorant at the same time
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Cali Climate

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2009, 11:42:13 AM »
M.O.P.  8)
no , iam  not . i am just being truthful & not a groupie . gucci man & oj da juice man are some the most ignorant rappers out there  & one of the worst rappers out there  & that is real fact.  m.o.p is real music &  not ignorant at all.

lol, so shouting about robbing and stomping niggas isn't ignorant because it is over a dj premier beat. I see. Fucking moron.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2009, 12:46:58 PM »
M.O.P.  8)

lol, so shouting about robbing and stomping niggas isn't ignorant because it is over a dj premier beat. I see. Fucking moron.
+1
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

midwestryder

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2009, 12:58:59 PM »
M.O.P.  8)
not even . m.o.p does not make IGNORANT HIP HOP  at all . so you are wrong.
no its not.  gucci man & oj da juice man are ignorant not m.o.p.
no , iam  not . i am just being truthful & not a groupie . gucci man & oj da juice man are some the most ignorant rappers out there  & one of the worst rappers out there  & that is real fact.  m.o.p is real music & not ignorant at all.

m.o.p is not just about robbing and stomping niggas .  you are the Fucking moron because you only focusing on one part of their music . not all their raps are about robbing and stomping niggas ,Fucking moron . their is more to m.o.p then that.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 01:00:34 PM by midwestryder »

Cali Climate

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2009, 02:50:10 PM »
M.O.P.  8)
not even . m.o.p does not make IGNORANT HIP HOP  at all . so you are wrong.
no its not.  gucci man & oj da juice man are ignorant not m.o.p.
no , iam  not . i am just being truthful & not a groupie . gucci man & oj da juice man are some the most ignorant rappers out there  & one of the worst rappers out there  & that is real fact.  m.o.p is real music & not ignorant at all.

m.o.p is not just about robbing and stomping niggas .  you are the Fucking moron because you only focusing on one part of their music . not all their raps are about robbing and stomping niggas ,Fucking moron . their is more to m.o.p then that.

Of course that's not all they talk about. They also touch on carrying guns, how you shouldn't fuck with them, torturing enemies, a very wide range of material.