Author Topic: !!Bez vs Sccit!!~!Showdown!~  (Read 801 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

!!Bez vs Sccit!!~!Showdown!~
« on: November 04, 2002, 08:08:15 PM »
Battle of the month!! (LoL, like we've had any battles this month)...Anyways, ya'll saw Bez diss me (and SSR) in his keystyle...Well, I called him out to an Audio Battle, and he accepted...Aight, so now it's on...The audio is due 1 week from today, Monday, November 11th 2002...It MUST be between 1-2 minutes, first to 7 votes wins, 4-0 is a KO, fair voters only...Bez, do you accept to these rules or do you have any objections? Holla back lad...PeACe

bez

Re:!!Bez vs Sccit!!~!Showdown!~
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2002, 03:25:55 PM »
Yer mate that sound good to me, gotta be under 2 mins hey, just a straight diss, rightio.  I hope you dont mind that I am scouting for beats from peeps from wcc.  I mean I need a beat and I admit I cant  make 1 so hopefully I can send my shit to sum 1 they can put it with the beat and then put it on the net for me.

ok?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2002, 03:40:00 PM »
Yer mate that sound good to me, gotta be under 2 mins hey, just a straight diss, rightio.  I hope you dont mind that I am scouting for beats from peeps from wcc.  I mean I need a beat and I admit I cant  make 1 so hopefully I can send my shit to sum 1 they can put it with the beat and then put it on the net for me.

ok?

Yea...Well I already finished mine...Now I'm just waiting for u...LoL...Holla when you done, PeACe...

bez

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2002, 04:49:11 AM »
lol k, I just really need sum 1 to help me out with a beat.

bez

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2002, 04:44:27 PM »
NIk if I tell you the truth my shit is looking very bleek.  I have recorded my shit but the thing is its in 4 pieces cos all I got to use is the 1 minute windows sound recorder. I got no beat and its just looking bleek mate.  SHit hard to do if yer get me when I aint got the shit to make a beat and acutally put my track into 1 thing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2002, 06:08:53 PM »
You can do it acapella or download a beat from MP3.com...Come on dude, don't pussy out...You already accepted...PeAcE

bez

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2002, 06:16:40 PM »
I aint pussiying out of nothing I am just saying then when I post 4 files up with no beat and you post 1 file up with no doubt a doubt beat and everything has been done cool then its obvious whos gunna win, ya dig?

I have used a crap mic that I borrowed off a friend and I am using the windows 1 minute sound recorder, I can pretty much say u have it in the bag n e way.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2002, 08:04:28 PM »
I aint pussiying out of nothing I am just saying then when I post 4 files up with no beat and you post 1 file up with no doubt a doubt beat and everything has been done cool then its obvious whos gunna win, ya dig?

I have used a crap mic that I borrowed off a friend and I am using the windows 1 minute sound recorder, I can pretty much say u have it in the bag n e way.  

Go check back on that Infinite VS Primo battle...Infinite did an acapella, and Primo used a dope beat...Infinite still won...It's not about the beat...It's about the flow...Just do your shit...PeAce

bez

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2002, 04:10:17 PM »
Yo lad I am pretty much done.  I have recorded a 2 minute spit with about a 1 seocnd break in the middle where the minutes change.  I will have to wait for blade to come on msn tho so I can send him my shit and he can put it on sound click for me.  

JAE

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2002, 08:58:38 PM »
my vote is for bez. I only listen to acapellas.

bez

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2002, 08:59:03 AM »

Yes well there a turn up for the books innit, gotta be a first in WCC history.  A vote on the best rhyme and the rhymes aint been posted up yet :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2002, 03:19:17 PM »

I hope you realize this is not a legit vote...

JAE

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2002, 05:01:09 PM »

I hope you realize this is not a legit vote...

fine i vote for you then.

skid 1 bez 5

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2002, 11:28:33 AM »

fine i vote for you then.

skid 1 bez 5

Do u realize we haven't posted up our audios yet? Therefore you can't vote yet...PeACe

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2002, 08:02:55 PM »
lmao